Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,394 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. (1930 Views)

May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos / See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) / Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by DCatt: 12:50am On May 21, 2021
When they know that they have lost out on 2023, they now want to scuttle Yoruba's chance in 2023. They will then go back to the north on their knees to beg the same Fulani to keep the presidency and make igbo vice president. Igbos think very low of Yoruba as people that can be beaten over the head and molded to shapes. If the so called south learns the history of Nigeria, they will find out that igbos are their number 1 problem in Nigeria.
PissfulProtester:
Igbos suddenly concerned about yoluba ewedu guzzling headslamming Moslems grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by shadeyinka(m): 6:14am On May 21, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
Yorubas want no unity with yeebos, so mr unity beggar stop this shit and find something to do
Fulanis and yeebos are our enemies, after we finish dealing with those blood sucking terrorist fulani herdsmen, make you people know that it remains you
Isn't this myopic?
What exactly has the Ibo's done against the Yoruba people
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by shadeyinka(m): 6:15am On May 21, 2021
helinues:

No be only handshake but handover... Fight your fight alone and leave Yoruba's out of it...

Yoruba's don't have any issue with Hausa or Fulani that are ready to abide by the law of our land, only the few miscreants amongst them we have issues with...

The enemy of my enemy is my friend!
There is wisdom herein!
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by Yoruba1stson: 6:20am On May 21, 2021
shadeyinka:

Isn't this myopic?
What exactly has the Ibo's done against the Yoruba people
you dey ask me abi

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by shadeyinka(m): 6:21am On May 21, 2021
budaatum:
If you had said "Yorubas and Igbos and Hausas", I might have agreed with you, though I might have had reservations at your inclusion of all Fulanis as the enemy, but the mere fact that you've left out the most oppressed of us all, the Hausas, which even you admit "have rendered Hausas useless in the north", though with the lie of "since after Hausas welcomes them", which is a lie because the Fulani actually imposed themselves, I am sorry I can not agree with you.

We must join together to fight injustice, if for no other reason but that when they came for the Hausas we said nothing, instead of thinking the Hausas whom we leave out will not be displaced and become our problem down South, along with the so called enemy that is now coming for you.
Unfortunately, it seems the Hausa's are okay with Fulani dominance of their entire life. I've spoken to a few core Hausa's and they see nothing wrong with their backwardness relative to their Fulani conquerors
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by shadeyinka(m): 6:26am On May 21, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
you dey ask me abi
It's an objective question.

What exactly has the Ibo's done against the Yoruba people?

You must have some good reasons now!?
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by Yoruba1stson: 6:31am On May 21, 2021
shadeyinka:

It's an objective question.

What exactly has the Ibo's done against the Yoruba people?

You must have some good reasons now!?
no answer for this foolish question, all i know is that unity with nyamiris can never work, kolewerk layelaye, after fulani nah nyamiris remain and surely when the time comes we will treat their fvck up
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by Elock1: 6:37am On May 21, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Igbos suddenly concerned about yoluba ewedu guzzling headslamming Moslems grin
not everything should be a joke.. OP Made a serious point, why some people still choose to live in denial beats me
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by Elock1: 6:38am On May 21, 2021
helinues:

No be only handshake but handover... Fight your fight alone and leave Yoruba's out of it...

Yoruba's don't have any issue with Hausa or Fulani that are ready to abide by the law of our land, only the few miscreants amongst them we have issues with...

E go clear una.. Keep living in denial
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by NaMe4: 7:04am On May 21, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Its important to also note that the Hausas welcomed the Fulanis based on cultural and religious similarities. It was a welcome at some point that later became an imposition.

The same imposition is what they are doing to us in the south.

It was an imposition. The Hausas were mainly traditionalists before the jihad came to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by orisa37: 8:24am On May 21, 2021
HONESTLY, I SINCERELY WISH AND HOPE THAT THE SULTAN AND THE NW EMIRS WILL REVIEW AND REORDER THE OBJECTIVES AND POLICIES OF MACBAN.

AND INTEGRATE THEM SOBERLY WITH THEIR COUNTERPARTS-AFENIFERE, OHANAEZE PANDEF MIDDLE BELT GROUPS IN THE SOUTH.

WHAT IS THIS LIFE IF FULL OF CARES, WE HAVE NO TIME TO STAND AND STARE.

THE SULTAN AND THE NW EMIRS SHOULD ALSO LEGITIMATELY, CULTURALLY AND GENUINELY RECONCILE THEIR DIFFERENCES WITH THE SOUTHERN STATES TRADITIONAL RULERS COUNCILS.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by budaatum: 8:53am On May 21, 2021
shadeyinka:

[s]Unfortunately, it seems the Hausa's are okay with Fulani dominance of their entire life. I've spoken to a few core Hausa's and they see nothing wrong with their backwardness relative to their Fulani conquerors[/s]

You must need forgive me, but I am absolutely certain you will understand how difficult it must be for me to believe the words of a person who claims people whom he reads their eyes opened and who freed themselves from slavery and who lived for about 800 years afterwards and who's decendants you believe populated the earth after they had eaten the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil that they found was good for gaining wisdom and opened their eyes to their unclothedness, died on the day that they ate it.

For your information, Hausas are the farmers with whom the land conflict with Fulani cattle herders that has now come down south, began. And a sensible rational thinking person would know that farmers anywhere can not possibly be "okay" with those who allow cattle to eat their crops.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by shadeyinka(m): 9:16am On May 21, 2021
budaatum:

You must need forgive me, but I am absolutely certain you will understand how difficult it must be for me to believe the words of a person who claims people whom he reads their eyes opened and who freed themselves from slavery and who lived for about 800 years afterwards and who's decendants you believe populated the earth after they had eaten the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil that they found was good for gaining wisdom and opened their eyes to their unclothedness, died on the day that they ate it.

For your information, Hausas are the farmers with whom the land conflict with Fulani cattle herders that has now come down south, began. And a sensible rational thinking person would know that farmers anywhere can not possibly be "okay" with those who allow cattle to eat their crops.
Have you ever lived in the North?
Do you by any chance know Hausa people?
Have you interviewed a few of them to find out their disposition to Fulani dominance?

Even if you wouldn't answer the above, can you please try to answer the question below:
How many prominent Hausa people in Nigerian do you know from independence till now?
Why do you think this is so in spite that the Hausa's are at least 70% of the population of the Hausa-Fulani "symbiosis"?
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by shadeyinka(m): 9:19am On May 21, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
no answer for this foolish question, all i know is that unity with nyamiris can never work, kolewerk layelaye, after fulani nah nyamiris remain and surely when the time comes we will treat their fvck up
In other words, your decision against the Ibos is based on emotions rather than objective reasonings!
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by budaatum: 9:38am On May 21, 2021
shadeyinka:

Have you ever lived in the North?
Do you by any chance know Hausa people?
Have you interviewed a few of them to find out their disposition to Fulani dominance?

Even if you wouldn't answer the above, can you please try to answer the question below:
How many prominent Hausa people in Nigerian do you know from independence till now?
Why do you think this is so in spite that the Hausa's are at least 70% of the population of the Hausa-Fulani "symbiosis"?

I ignore your questions, because they are what you do, thinking a Nigerian has never met Hausa people or been up North to see for oneself how Hausas are not educated so they can be easily exploited and unable to rebel. It is precisely the same trick employed in the Garden of Eden to deceive and enslave until Eve decided to disbelieve and used her own senses to find out for herself if it is indeed true that on the day that she eats she shall surely die or not by plucking the fruit of the tree of the fruit of knowledge of good and evil and eating it only to find it good for gaining wisdom and opening eyes and that she did not surely die on the day that she ate it but freed herself from the dominance of slavery!

You yourself call it "dominance", but you want to try to convince me that Hausas are happy with being dominated. For your information, I have never been to Palestine though I have met a few, but would you like to lie to me that the Palestinians too are happy with the dominance of the Israelis because you have been to Palestine to meet Palestinians who told you they love being dominated by Israel?

Go peddle your stuff to those who will believe you Shadeyinka. buda checks for buda's self.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by budaatum: 10:02am On May 21, 2021
For your information.

raker300:
The Western media is focused on the struggle between Israel and Hamas in Gaza, with searing images of the humanitarian disaster that is unfolding. Yet the magnitude is tiny compared to the humanitarian crisis in northern Nigeria. Total confirmed deaths number 239 in the current round of fighting between Hamas and the Israelis. In comparison, there have been at least 755 deaths since January 1, 2021 in northeastern Borno State, the epicenter of the Boko Haram insurgency; in northeastern Nigeria alone, over 2.9 million are internally displaced. In northwestern Kaduna and Zamfara states, both heavily afflicted by armed banditry, cumulative deaths since the turn of the year are at least 705. (Many more have been kidnapped.) Reporting from northern Nigeria is difficult, and thus casualty figures are likely an undercount. Now, the World Food Program is sounding the alarm over the looming prospect of famine. Already, a large majority of Nigerians (86 percent) lack access to a safely managed source of potable water.

In northeastern Nigeria, food and other relief is provided almost entirely by UN agencies and some 150 Nigerian and international non-governmental organizations (NGOs). Yet their personnel are under attack from Boko Haram and other jihadi organizations who accuse aid workers of, among other things, "Christianizing" the indigenous Muslim population. The other bookend of humanitarian frustration is that relief workers credibly complain that their efforts are too often thwarted by the army and the police in the name of "security." At least some security operatives complain that humanitarian relief reaches jihadis.

Why does the ongoing tragedy in northern Nigeria—and indeed much of the rest of the Sahel—attract so little attention in the developed world? Part of the answer is that the Sahel and northern Nigeria are far away. Few Americans have a personal link to it, unlike the large number that are invested in Israel and Palestine in one way or another. Many, perhaps most, Americans are convinced that what happens in Israel and Palestine directly affects U.S. interests. Further, issues in the conflict in northern Nigeria and the Sahel, in many ways a civil war within Islam, are obscure to twenty-first-century Americans. Popular media coverage is also limited: for a long time, media access to the war zone has been inhibited both by jihadis and the security services. "Compassion fatigue" in the aftermath of Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria also plays a role.

Whatever the reasons, the bottom line is that the ongoing tragedy in the Sahel and northern Nigeria merits more humanitarian attention from the United States than it receives.

https://www.cfr.org/blog/northern-nigeria-faces-threat-famine?utm_medium=social_earned&utm_source=tw_campbell
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by shadeyinka(m): 12:14pm On May 21, 2021
budaatum:

I ignore your questions, because they are what you do, thinking a Nigerian has never met Hausa people or been up North to see for oneself how Hausas are not educated so they can be easily exploited and unable to rebel. It is precisely the same trick employed in the Garden of Eden to deceive and enslave until Eve decided to disbelieve and used her own senses to find out for herself if it is indeed true that on the day that she eats she shall surely die or not by plucking the fruit of the tree of the fruit of knowledge of good and evil and eating it only to find it good for gaining wisdom and opening eyes and that she did not surely die on the day that she ate it but freed herself from the dominance of slavery!
Buda is bitter!
Why?

budaatum:

You yourself call it "dominance", but you want to try to convince me that Hausas are happy with being dominated. For your information, I have never been to Palestine though I have met a few, but would you like to lie to me that the Palestinians too are happy with the dominance of the Israelis because you have been to Palestine to meet Palestinians who told you they love being dominated by Israel?

Go peddle your stuff to those who will believe you Shadeyinka. buda checks for buda's self.
I used to reason like you until I interviewed a few educated Hausa's. I was accused of trying to forge a wedge between the "harmonious" relationship between between the Hausa and Fulani. I was told point blank that they are not complaining about the seemingly wide disparity between Hausa and Fulani in governance. They made me see that despite the ethnic difference between the Hausa and Fulani, they are one indivisible people.

This made me out up a thread on NL some weeks ago. You can check some of the responses from northerners on the post.

https://www.nairaland.com/6489793/where-notable-hausa-people-nigerian

The Hausa's don't see it as being dominated by the Fulani. They have accepted it as the will of Allah for it to be like that.

You don't have to take my words for it. Look for some pure Hausa folks and ask them the question.

How come since independence we have less than 5 prominent Hausa at the national level in governance in Nigeria? How come those who are prominent are almost always of the Fulani stock?
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by budaatum: 1:23pm On May 21, 2021
shadeyinka:

Buda is bitter! Why?

buda is not bitter, Shadeyinka. buda just does not believe a word you say because you have form and because buda knows different.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by shadeyinka(m): 1:30pm On May 21, 2021
budaatum:

buda is not bitter, Shadeyinka. buda just does not believe a word you say because you have form and because buda knows different.
You don't have to believe me.

I gave you the option of independent enquiry.
I gave you a link you could have checked out.
I told you I used to have your kind of view until I ASKED some real Hausa people.

You only know what you seek!
Seek and you'll surely find!
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by budaatum: 1:58pm On May 21, 2021
shadeyinka:

You don't have to believe me.

Believe you? Trust me when I say I really try to not bother reading you anymore, and I definitely intend to resist you dragging me through a 15 page argument as you would based on the senseless sort of reasoning you are displaying here because God does not will it of me!

Just hear yourself (as I always end up having to inform you!) :

shadeyinka:
The Hausa's don't see it as being dominated by the Fulani. They have accepted it as the will of Allah for it to be like that.

When a Muslim person's whole family is wiped out in a car crash they will say it is the will of Allah. Would your argument then be they have accepted it and do not mind their entire family being wiped out?
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by shadeyinka(m): 2:20pm On May 21, 2021
budaatum:

Believe you? Trust me when I say I really try to not bother reading you anymore, and I definitely intend to resist you dragging me through a 15 page argument as you would based on the senseless sort of reasoning you are displaying here because God does not will it of me!

Just hear yourself (as I always end up having to inform you!) :

When a Muslim person's whole family is wiped out in a car crash they will say it is the will of Allah. Would your argument then be they have accepted it and do not mind their entire family being wiped out?
Seek and you shall find!
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by budaatum: 2:28pm On May 21, 2021
shadeyinka:

Seek and you shall find!

With all ones heart and soul and mind and being, as opposed to just gobbling up the lies you are trying to feed one!

Learn from use the senses Eve, shadeyinka, instead of from naked ignorant blind unwise enslaved Adam!
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by shadeyinka(m): 2:36pm On May 21, 2021
budaatum:

With all ones heart and soul and mind and being, as opposed to just gobbling up the lies you are trying to feed one!

Learn from use the senses Eve, shadeyinka, instead of from naked ignorant blind unwise enslaved Adam!
And you are not bitter!?
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by budaatum: 3:11pm On May 21, 2021
shadeyinka:

And you are not bitter!?

Bitter? No, shadeyinka, another person's willful ignorance does not make me bitter at all. Sad, perhaps, that some can be so willfully ignorant. Angry even, that somone might have afflicted them with the ignorance. Annoyed, sometimes, that your ignorance is willful. Frustrated, at times, that you might not know how afflicted with ignorance you might be. Tired sometimes at how much work one must do to educate you out of it. And energised, at the amount of work still to be done educating the likes of you. But never ever bitter one tiny bit because I am informed that the poor in knowledge shall always be amongst us and we educators are few while those to be educated are plenty.

So no, not bitter. Just not willing to waste any of my time on those who will hang on to their willful ignorance while there are many to learn from and many more willing to learn to use their own senses instead of just believing the crap some make up inside their heads and tell others to be brainless like them and just believe.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by shadeyinka(m): 3:27pm On May 21, 2021
budaatum:

Bitter? No, shadeyinka, another person's willful ignorance does not make me bitter at all. Sad, perhaps, that some can be so willfully ignorant. Angry even, that somone might have afflicted them with the ignorance. Annoyed, sometimes, that your ignorance is willful. Frustrated, at times, that you might not know how afflicted with ignorance you might be. Tired sometimes at how much work one must do to educate you out of it. And energised, at the amount of work still to be done educating the likes of you. But never ever bitter one tiny bit because I am informed that the poor in knowledge shall always be amongst us and we educators are few while those to be educated are plenty.

So no, not bitter. Just not willing to waste any of my time on those who will hang on to their willful ignorance while there are many to learn from and many more willing to learn to use their own senses instead of just believing the crap some make up inside their heads and tell others to be brainless like them and just believe.
Okay!
I hope you can cool off with time Bro!
I've asked you to verify: it's not to much to ask.
I can't impose my will or conclusions on you. I can only ask you to verify your position as I did mine.

We can close this as I don't want you worked up over a discussion we had a long time ago now affecting this!

Peace!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISWAP Claim They Kill 17 Soldiers,not 5 As Reported By The NA. / BREAKING: MC OLUOMO REPORTEDLY ATTACKS NURTW LAGOS SECRETARIAT In AGEGE. / Poster Of Osinbajo Labelled A Judas(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.