Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,405 members, 7,881,477 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. (1931 Views)

May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos / See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) / Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by budaatum: 3:47pm On May 21, 2021
I told you then that a person who lies in the little things will lie in almost everything. What's sad is how you lie to yourself that buda is worked up as if you or anything you say can be so important as to work buda up.

"Worked up", lol. A Muslim says its Allahs will, and for you that means they do not mind, and you think I will waste my time discussing with a person who sees black as white?

Good thing is our words live on for us to reflect on long after we have written them, as I contionously warn you. Start here. Its just one reminder of the many in our shared past.

Oh, and please do not ask me for anything until you have learnt to reflect because your request will be categorically denied.

shadeyinka:

Okay!
I hope you can cool off with time Bro!
I've asked you to verify: it's not to much to ask.
I can't impose my will or conclusions on you. I can only ask you to verify your position as I did mine.

We can close this as I don't want you worked up over a discussion we had a long time ago now affecting this!

Peace!
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by shadeyinka(m): 3:48pm On May 21, 2021
budaatum:
I told you then that a person who lies in the little things will lie in almost everything. What's sad is how you lie to yourself that buda is worked up as if you or anything you say can be so important as to work buda up.

"Worked up", lol. A Muslim says its Allahs will, and for you that means they do not mind, and you think I will waste my time discussing with a person who sees black as white?

Good thing is our words live on for us to reflect on long after we have written them, as I contionously warn you. Start here. Its just one reminder of the many in our shared past.

Oh, and please do not ask me for anything until you have learnt to reflect because your request will be categorically denied.

Please try and cool yourself off.
Shalom!
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by budaatum: 3:56pm On May 21, 2021
shadeyinka:

Please try and cool yourself off.
Shalom!

Yawn.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by shadeyinka(m): 4:07pm On May 21, 2021
budaatum:

Yawn.
?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rugged Man lambasted Garba over Twitter Ban On Live Chat. / How Obi Cubana Rocks Lagos & Abuja- City People Magazine / Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.