Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,469 members, 7,929,567 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:48 PM

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This (132 Views)

Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by femoint007(m): 9:20pm On May 20, 2021
Before You Sleep, Meditate and Pray with this.....

Unlike the past, invaders will not take their houses and confiscate their vineyards.
For my people will live as long as trees, and my chosen ones will have time to enjoy their hard-won gains. Isaiah 65:22 NLT

Pray this......

Tonight i rebuke the devourer in the name of Jesus. I receive the grace for financial advancement and breakthrough on all sides in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Of Jesus Christ Crucified Will Sustain Us Without Sin Till The End / Has God Himself Failed? / Every Conspiracy Against Believers In The Gospel Christ Jesus Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.