Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,082 members, 7,949,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

President Buhari Nowhere To Be Found As Chief Of Army Staff Is Buried - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Nowhere To Be Found As Chief Of Army Staff Is Buried (2294 Views)

Gboyega Soyannwo: Sanwo-Olu's Deputy Chief Of Staff Is Dead / LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. / Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Nowhere To Be Found As Chief Of Army Staff Is Buried by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2021
saphiere:
Did he know this even will occur?
I thought Buhari is Omniscient when promised to crush Boko Haram within 6-months and make $1=N1..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nowhere To Be Found As Chief Of Army Staff Is Buried by DONFASZY(m): 6:04pm On May 22, 2021
Buhari’s Absence At Ibrahim Attahiru’s Burial Raises Eyebrows
====
The absence of the president, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) at the burial of his Chief of Army Staff, Lt General Ibrahim Attahiru and other military personnel in Abuja on Saturday, raised eyebrows.

Some Nigerians on Twitter wondered why Buhari failed to show up, given the event was in Abuja.

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri tweeted, “Sad that General
#MBuhari did not attend the burial of the late Chief of Army Staff, General Attahiru. He was represented by his Defence Minister. Attahiru died serving Nigeria. Buhari, who went to Paris for 4 days, could not go to Attahiru’s funeral for 30 minutes."

Popular Twitter user, JJ Omojuwa said, “If you can go to France, you can attend the burial of your COAS + others and use that platform as an opportunity to reassure your troops whilst celebrating the loss of our gallant men. But I shouldn’t tweet this. I shouldn’t attract unnecessary negative energy to my timeline.”

Abiola Sanni said, “I’m very disappointed heartbroken This is the least the President could have done.”

Ken Utah tweeted, “This is a good point but again what do we know? The level of secrecy being perpetrated is shocking to comprehend considering we are supposed to be in a democracy.”

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nowhere To Be Found As Chief Of Army Staff Is Buried by saphiere(f): 6:04pm On May 22, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

I thought Buhari is Omniscient when promised to crush Boko Haram within 6-months and make $1=N1..
So if I promise you something now does that means I'm omniscient?
Re: President Buhari Nowhere To Be Found As Chief Of Army Staff Is Buried by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2021
Perhaps he went for another summit outside the country, maybe the FULANI SUMMIT near fouta djallon mountAins in Guinea.....He will come for condolence when he returns!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nowhere To Be Found As Chief Of Army Staff Is Buried by alexpumpin: 6:51pm On May 22, 2021
saphiere:
Must he go everywhere? Dont you know every travel of the president cost the pocket of Nigeria?

Are you for real How old are you?
Re: President Buhari Nowhere To Be Found As Chief Of Army Staff Is Buried by Tomide007: 7:10pm On May 22, 2021
extol1:
his presence doesn't change anything
it is called respect. if your parents die you won't go because your presence doesn't change anything?
Re: President Buhari Nowhere To Be Found As Chief Of Army Staff Is Buried by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 22, 2021
I doubt he is even alive.
TotoGame:
So its now you guys realize that Buhari Is just a modafucking vegetable that gives no fuvk about what's happening in Nigeria

Even if it's the entire service cheifs that died in that crash , muhammad Dullardinnhho buhari won't give a fuvk
Re: President Buhari Nowhere To Be Found As Chief Of Army Staff Is Buried by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 22, 2021
He is even ashamed you are defending him. He is unaware and dead long ago.
saphiere:
So if I promise you something now does that means I'm omniscient?
Re: President Buhari Nowhere To Be Found As Chief Of Army Staff Is Buried by SweetiliciousD: 8:21pm On May 22, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Nawa... People should be reasoning with commonsense na. If you want to make excuses for someone at least let it be logical and good enough.

Zombies lost all defensible reasons to speak up. That guy just tried his best to say something in defense of the dumbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Like Igboho, Taraba Emir Issues 30-day Quit Notice To Fulani Herdsmen / Revealed: How IPOB Militants Killed Chioma- Eyewitness (pics) / Opobo And Bonny Ibani - Ijaw For Referandum On Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.