Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,225 members, 7,904,045 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) (58537 Views)

Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs / IBB @80: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Describes Him As A Patriot And Nationalist / Kamaru Usman Visits Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Josywhyte: 9:12am On May 23, 2021
officialtonnie:
Pastor Adeboye et Yahaya Bello
God is saying something

God ain't saying anything abeg. All this na politics as usual. All these 'men of God' will just be adding to the problem of naija by visiting and endorsing criminals into public office. Mbaka a typical example

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Princedapace(m): 9:14am On May 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

So because the built a chapel he is a great leader? Africans willl always fall for the theatricz of religion

Black race is a disgrace bro.. Hahahahaha
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by gentlestdude(m): 9:14am On May 23, 2021
Baba adeboye just lost my respect mtchew politicians that should be stoned to death be licking their asses everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by tolugar: 9:15am On May 23, 2021
AfricanKingkong:
grin grin that really amazed me. I don't know how Yaya got his statistics because I know that I didn't participate in the push

Me too

That’s minus 2

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Captain92: 9:15am On May 23, 2021
Pastor Adeboye remove your face shield that place you are standing is under God's guidance or are you doubting

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Localordinary: 9:16am On May 23, 2021
Baba don start again o. Naso he take convinced Nigerians to vote for Osinbajo and Bahari. Now this is happening. He should leave politics and face his calling.

Simeonee111:

Watch video below
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10219317467141841&id=1065279265

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by cybersoldiers: 9:17am On May 23, 2021
Coldshisha:
shocked

Baba Adeboye wore face mask, his son wore nose mask yet he is encouraging a Governor that believes in faith over common sense

Don't mind all those deceivers...

Was there to collect egunje.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by gentlestdude(m): 9:18am On May 23, 2021
ella45:
Those that will just come here to post rubish and insult men of God I think they are jobless and can't even perform if they occupy any position , go look for a job and stop killing urself over whom God has blessed before you bring course upon your generation
damn you have the IQ of a 3 year old baby, old fool.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:18am On May 23, 2021
So just because Yahaya Bello said CoronaVirus is a scam n doesn't exist, he becomes a 'man of Faith', according to Pastor Adeboye??

A Governor dat steals, refuse to pay salaries for 18 months+, etc..He is Good, because he supports ur views on Covid..
This Adeboye, ehn. angry

Dats hw some Nigerian Christians called Donald Trump 'Righteous' because he attacked gays n Muslims!!
Donald, who is a Racist, sleeps with women, grabs other pple's properties,etc..

Our Christianity is so messed up in dis Country!! With all our church-going, we re still morally weak, Selfish n naturally corrupt!!
It's a Pity!! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by ella45(m): 9:18am On May 23, 2021
If you can insult men of God, that means you can insult your parents too. better watch your words before you become poorer than how you are now because I know your condition is worst than been jobless . Adeboye is not a man you insult and go free continue and see we're you will land
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by ella45(m): 9:19am On May 23, 2021
If you can insult men of God, that means you can insult your parents too. better watch your words before you become poorer than how you are now because I know your condition is worst than been jobless . Adeboye is not a man you insult and go free continue and see we're you will land
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by tempex88(m): 9:20am On May 23, 2021
Oluboh:
Yahaya Bello keeps shocking me
I'm sure the visit isn't politically motivated

But the part of building a chapel in the government house really shows that Yahaya Bello is a great leader

If na mosque, we go complain.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by VEXT: 9:22am On May 23, 2021
Csami:

I'm sure my parents are the f00ls that gave birth to a swine like me.

Ok swine
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by VictorUSA(m): 9:22am On May 23, 2021
Coldshisha:
shocked

Baba Adeboye wore face mask, his son wore nose mask yet he is encouraging a Governor that believes in faith over common sense

You always look 4 smthn' 2 say.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by aryzgreat: 9:24am On May 23, 2021
Pastor Adeboye pls desist from political entanglement.

Which man of faith is he?

Why are both of you covering your nose, if faith is by disobeying covid 19 protocols?

Those that died from covid-19 including ur church members are faithless?

RCCG and politics

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Mommyeve: 9:24am On May 23, 2021
But why is the pastor wearing face shield? To protect him from coronavirus which they do not believe exist? He shouldnt have worn it na upon all the commendation.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by alexsoftwork(m): 9:25am On May 23, 2021
Oluboh:

But the part of building a chapel in the government house really shows that Yahaya Bello is a great leader

Just look at u??

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by taurusmena1(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2021
Does that goes to say you will be in hell?
olamide0147:

This man ain't man of God all he does is keep pushing to be a powerful man in Nigeria flocks with big guns, he's the one who endorses almost all the politicians he's using God's name to fool gullible Nigerians I won't be surprised seeing him in hell
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:28am On May 23, 2021
AfricanKingkong:
Sorry to say but Pa Adeboyo keep acting like the man in Aso Rock. I don't know who is there but they keep Pretending not to know what is happening in the country.

You don't have to be Sorry!! Pastor Adeboye is not doing well@all!!

Visiting Nigerian Politicians n never Telling Dem the Truth, even if it's codedly or I directly!!
Instead, he praises Dem n paints Dem in 'Nice Colours'..

Is dat how a True Man of God should Behave?? Praising Buhari,Yahaya Bello,etc..
Very soon, he will go praise Ayade who is acting like a dictator!!

Criticize if u like!! Ok??
God is not a supporter of Injustice n Corruption!!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:29am On May 23, 2021
This is not necessary.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Hussein035: 9:29am On May 23, 2021
Very few people meets politician and discuss the pain of the masses. Usually when they meet they discuss personal issue and the politician gives them something or hope, they will come back to tell the masses that greed is an attribute of faith. God punish almost all of our so called men of God including alfas who turned us to slave to the politicians because of their greed

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by DonCortino: 9:30am On May 23, 2021
daddy GO, u don start again abi?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Osanoghodua1: 9:30am On May 23, 2021
he's the one who endorses almost all the politicians he's using God's name to fool gullible Nigerians I won't be surprised seeing him in hell
Nice observation, show me a single video where he endorsed a single politician. And if he is false prophet as you infer, why don't you mobilize to vote against his candidate? Oooh! The Christians are more the Muslim? It's better to speak with wisdom sir.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 23, 2021
Vinnie2000:

You don't have to be Sorry!! Pastor Adeboye is not doing well@all!!

Visiting Nigerian Politicians n never Telling Dem the Truth, even if it's codedly or I directly!!
Instead, he praises Dem n paints Dem in 'Nice Colours'..

Is dat how a True Man of God should Behave?? Praising Buhari,Yahaya Bello,etc..
Very soon, he will go praise Ayade who is acting like a dictator!!

Criticize if u like!! Ok??
God is not a supporter of Injustice n Corruption!!
you are absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by tuna85: 9:33am On May 23, 2021
olamide0147:
Before any of his puppet quote me I want you to know there's no way you can be a pastor and keeps fuckin with those crazy guys destroying the country and it fuckin obvious a real and God's chosen will never involved with so many Nigerian demons

Word
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by LaReinaa(f): 9:35am On May 23, 2021
I thought this man recently lost a son.. won’t he stay at one place and stop politicking sad

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Gval123: 9:35am On May 23, 2021
All the cathedral that was built in old turkey was later turned to mosque in new turkey. Anybody that commends a Nigerian politician at this horrible situation we find ourselves scares me. The faith of a politician is his personal biz with his/her God. He is not voted into position to have faith, but to use the resource of the people for the good of the people. Its time we stop these backward behaviour that has made us regress for too long. I am a redeemed member, I love my pastor, but i also know that pastors play politics. My only pain is politics like this is what gave birth to buhari and we are about to play another one, without regard for the ordinary people. My heart is bleeding

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by unmask: 9:40am On May 23, 2021
Oluboh:

building a chapel is a sign of a great leader.... really?

You lot never stop to amaze
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Donedeal1(m): 9:42am On May 23, 2021
Friendship with the World,is enmity with God,

No servant can serve two masters,

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Lonelypacifist6: 9:44am On May 23, 2021
Man of faith but you dey use face shield? All these Political pastors sef
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Regex: 9:45am On May 23, 2021
Part of the problem of this generation is when men of God go to these lying, thief-ing politicians as though they're soliciting for them.

This man has gone to Yahaya Bello painting him all good and now his followers will vote for him because their Father in the Lord visited him. This is terrible if you ask me. It is not against the law, but it's unethical.

Knowing how bad Nigeria is, the same politicians ruling should not be solicited for even by anyone who can swing vote.

I just pity Nigerians, because they're about to sing lovely songs of how Buhari ruled us better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by BonPatrick(m): 9:49am On May 23, 2021
Useless man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) / Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja / List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.