Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,355 members, 7,947,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. (4410 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty / Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. by Premiumwriter2: 12:46pm On May 23, 2021
Polynek:
OP am in your shoes, but is not giving me any concern at all, I love my peace of mind, whenever am ready to settle down,I pray dat GOD shud give me my soulmate, 4 now, na how to make Moni de my mind,

You are taking a huge risk you know?

Learning how to relate and handle women is a skill you need to learn.

You don't just develop it suddenly once you get married. You learn how to relate with them.

Tease them. Make them laugh and at the most, how to keep them loyal to you and maintain your authority.

In my years of dating experience, one thing I can tell you is that a woman is like molten plastic. When they meet you newly you can shape them as much as you want.

But with time, they become very rigid. You need to understand them very well, learn how to mould them.

That type of skill doesn't just come to you on your wedding night. It can only be through practice.

Please as much as possible, go out and toast girls. Gather experience and you'll see your marriage will be easier.

And how do you wait your whole life for something as important as marriage without finding a soul mate but at the last moment, you say God should supply one?
Re: Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. by Polynek(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2021
Premiumwriter2:

You are taking a huge risk you know?

Learning how to relate and handle women is a skill you need to learn.

You don't just develop it suddenly once you get married. You learn how to relate with them.

Tease them. Make them laugh and at the most, how to keep them loyal to you and maintain your authority.

In my years of dating experience, one thing I can tell you is that a woman is like molten plastic. When they meet you newly you can shape them as much as you want.

But with time, they become very rigid. You need to understand them very well, learn how to mould them.

That type of skill doesn't just come to you on your wedding night. It can only be through practice.

Please as much as possible, go out and toast girls. Gather experience and you'll see your marriage will be easier.

And how do you wait your whole life for something as important as marriage without finding a soul mate but at the last moment, you say God should supply one?
What u said is true, but ur lifestyle and mine can never be dsame, I so much love the life am leaving very peaceful and calm

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. by Polynek(m): 12:56pm On May 23, 2021
ThiagoKid:

@bolded, did you mean soulmate hair cream?
Ya funny Bro grin
Re: Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. by Marvyx(m): 5:21pm On May 23, 2021
chatinent:
What late night hunger cannot do doesn't exist.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 23, 2021
Polynek:
What u said is true, but ur lifestyle and mine can never be dsame, I so much love the life am leaving very peaceful and calm

Nor let anybody zuzu you enter relationship or marriage. Most of these women are born liars and serial cheats. You won't know what you are enjoying by being single until you enter a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. by Polynek(m): 11:50pm On May 23, 2021
michaelpop50:

Nor let anybody zuzu you enter relationship or marriage. Most of these women are born liars and serial cheats. You won't know what you are enjoying by being single until you enter a relationship.

Thanks, I appreciate, am not married oo am still schooling
Re: Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. by frozen70(f): 11:56pm On May 23, 2021
ThiagoKid:
embarassed

I am writing these with my heart running into different directions. My life is too 'three' peaceful!
I have being living a single life all my life. I stay alone; to get focused on my grind.

The problem here is that there is no nagging woman in my life; someone who could spice up my life a bit by quarrelling, and shouting at the top of her voice.
Someone who would always request for the "urgent 2k, or the urgent 100k", and when I refuses, she won't talk to me for a while.
Someone who will wear bum short in my house and, cum and 'mess' on my face like--'poooh...' and she will run away.

If care ain't taken, I might later rescind on my idea of not getting married if this is how I will continue living my life.

Make up your mind to get a girl friend, start there
Re: Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. by Premiumwriter2: 7:44am On May 24, 2021
Polynek:
you can never know until you cross over wink

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. by ThiagoKid(m): 8:09am On May 24, 2021
ThiagoKid:
I am not used to asking gals out. My gals choose me; it is left right for me to accept, or ignore their advances.

frozen70:

Make up your mind to get a girl friend, start there

Btw, will one gf be enough for the nagging sef sad
Re: Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. by ThiagoKid(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2021
A girl will always make time in her faux busy schedule for a man she likes, and when she cannot meet up, she will be the one to suggest another time.
Re: Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. by ThiagoKid(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2021
ThiagoKid:
A girl will always make time in her faux busy schedule for a man she likes, and when she cannot meet up, she will be the one to suggest another time.
Still punish her, gents. cool
Re: Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. by ThiagoKid(m): 11:32am On Jul 03, 2021
ThiagoKid:
loyalty ain't a female trait, bro. You dig?
Re: Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. by ThiagoKid(m): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2021
Never do anything out of pity!

It is called pity-buy in economics. Find out.
Re: Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. by frozen70(f): 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
ThiagoKid:
embarassed

I am writing these with my heart running into different directions. My life is too 'three' peaceful!
I have being living a single life all my life. I stay alone; to get focused on my grind.

The problem here is that there is no nagging woman in my life; someone who could spice up my life a bit by quarrelling, and shouting at the top of her voice.
Someone who would always request for the "urgent 2k, or the urgent 100k", and when I refuses, she won't talk to me for a while.
Someone who will wear bum short in my house and, cum and 'mess' on my face like--'poooh...' and she will run away.

If care ain't taken, I might later rescind on my idea of not getting married if this is how I will continue living my life.

You are living a too peaceful life because all what makes a man to have challenges in life are lacking in you
Fix those things and you will come back to rewrite this

But if for personal reasons you decides to remain like this forever, make sure you don't become a liability at old age to people around you

Those things you are running from are what defines a man
Re: Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. by ThiagoKid(m): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
[center][/center]
frozen70:

You are living a too peaceful life because all what makes a man to have challenges in life are lacking in you
Fix those things and you will come back to rewrite this

But if for personal reasons you decides to remain like this forever, make sure you don't become a liability at old age to people around you

Those things you are running from are what defines a man
I really find it hard to fathom how a female sex-object from nowhere will have the temerity to know what 'defines' a man.
It is so appalling.

Btw, How were you able to have a pass mark in English language? Oh, expo!
If sarcasm ain't your forte, why should you pour out all your frustrated-aggression on me?
Re: Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. by frozen70(f): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
ThiagoKid:
[center][/center]
I really find it hard to fathom how a female sex-object from nowhere will have the temerity to know what 'defines' a man.
It is so appalling.

Btw, How were you able to have a pass mark in English language? Oh, expo!
If sarcasm ain't your forte, why should you pour out all your frustrated-aggression on me?

You are the frustrated one, am just helping you to solve your problems
Re: Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. by ThiagoKid(m): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
frozen70:

I am the frustrated one, i just want you to help me solve my problems
Oh, i see...I am not a saviour. Seek Jesus today.
Get well soon.
Re: Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. by frozen70(f): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
ThiagoKid:

Oh, i see...I am not a saviour. Seek Jesus today.
Get well soon.

You are a crook that edited my post to siut you
You edited my post and twart it to look as if I did

No wonder you want to be alone in life, now I understand you better
Re: Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. by ThiagoKid(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
frozen70:

You are a cook that knows how to prepare food than myself.
You edited my post and twart it to look as if I did

No wonder you want to be alone in life, now I understand you better
Wow! Thanks for the compliment, frozenchicken.
Re: Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. by ThiagoKid(m): 1:58am On Aug 07, 2022
Lalasticlala, deserving of front page and to make people laugh on Sunday?
Re: Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. by Prettygirl200(f): 8:32am On Aug 07, 2022
Which kind post be this ni?? U no know road to go gist girls?
Re: Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Which kind post be this ni?? U no know road to go gist girls?
Gist girls.. Naso im jobless reach..
Re: Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. by Prettygirl200(f): 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Gist girls.. Naso im jobless reach..
If he isn't jobless den he should stop disturbing our peace. Simple
Re: Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. by VenumX: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
Who cares?
Re: Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. by ThiagoKid(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hello Ubunja; I trust you are faring great over there. Thanks for the good work, so far.

Please, do you have any material or words to say relating to *escalation*?

Thanks again,
Do have a great day, ahead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls Why ...... See Bullshit. / 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] / US University Changes Spelling Of 'Women' To Avoid Adding 'Men'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.