Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,861 members, 7,889,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill (1698 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:07am On May 23, 2021
Isn't it obvious?? Have women not already lost their real taste in the soup of marriages and relationships?

A companion should be someone you can go to the end of the world for because he/she can equally do the same for you! Not a biittch who's only with you for selfish interests!

Think of it! Dogs love you unconditionally, women only come close to you when things look good!
Dogs don't care what you look like or your status, it would even deny the arms of a more resourceful and materialistic person, can your woman resist a man richer than you?
Dogs are ever content, yes they could go hungry but because they have somehow pledged themselves to you, they are ready to go hungry and starve with you until you can provide! What about your woman? have she not already started nagging?
Dogs are ever loyal and committed to you even to the point of risking their lives for you if thats what it takes them to support you, what about your girl?
Now tell me, don't you wish you could substitute the dog for her?

Still Typin

3 Likes

Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by Pierocash(m): 11:10am On May 23, 2021
This dog is better than them

3 Likes

Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by Coldshisha: 11:13am On May 23, 2021
cool

Find a loyal girl and stop judging and comparing all this useless hungry bitches with decent girls

The dumb useless girls might be flashy and attractive but most loyal responsible girls would attract you with their personaty

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:20am On May 23, 2021
And dogs can be very over appreciate asf!! Do you see the way they hop when they see you with the little food you can provide?
You have practically given them the whole world if you stretch out a slate of coaster biscuit, they don't care how small it is, but because out of your heart you could think of them, THEY ARE HAPPY! Now think about some biittch who already feel entitled to your pocket simply because they are women and they have pvvssies!

I know it seems weird that it has gotten to the point of comparing our women to dogs but the truth is that an expensive shirt when soaked in the gutter is immediately considered as a rag!
Our women of nowadays have nothing more to offer us asides sex and children but a mere dog can be the complete companion to confidently share your secrets with, make big plans with and even confide in for TRUE LOVE'S APPROACHES even though it can't be verbal!
But where's that woman you can put in so much trust in today? Are they even worth your approach in the first place??

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by Boatswain: 11:30am On May 23, 2021
O boy, u got no chill at all
Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by DONFRANSKID(m): 11:32am On May 23, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:33am On May 23, 2021
Dogs are not trying to leech off you, they are not even going to think towards that direction, they just want to be with you, they just want to know you are around the corner, they just want to be able to appreciate the fact that you will always have them in mind!
You are you dog's number one, ultimate, supreme prime, most adored PRIORITY! Are you your woman's

Nobody, i mean NOBODY can miss you more than you dog! Your wife can get used to the fact that you go out in the morning and come back in the night but your dog will never ever!
If you leave its presense for only 2hours its immediately start missing you already, then when you finally show up, you can clearly notice the rush of emotions through it! From its unceasing grasp for breathe to its ferociously wagging tail! It just can't get enough of you.
For me the hierachy level of importance goes like: My Children>>>Family(except my mother)>>>Pet Dog/s>>>My Money Making Ventures>>>Friends>>>Women!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by wifin96951: 11:33am On May 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pierocash:
Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:39pm On May 23, 2021
Pierocash:
Even one of lower breeds

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:41pm On May 23, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Find a loyal girl and stop judging and comparing all this useless hungry bitches with decent girls

The dumb useless girls might be flashy and attractive but most loyal responsible girls would attract you with their personaty

Stop being assumably possible with women, you'll never get it right until you understand that non and absolutely non of them is worth it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2021
Boatswain:
O boy, u got no chill at all
The mayhem women are causing the world is not enjoyable either
Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
Each and every single one of them
Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by Coldshisha: 12:45pm On May 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Stop being assumably possible with women, you'll never get it right until you understand that non and absolutely non of them is worth it

My sisters are worth it, my mum is worth it... Rita that accommodated me , fed me and gave me some Dirham to look for job in in Dubai is worth it, Tope my ex girlfriend is worth it after sticking around me an asshole for over a decade

You better don't deny yourself happiness because of some useless girls when there are countless good girl

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:48pm On May 23, 2021
Coldshisha:

My sisters are worth it, my mum is worth it... Rita that accommodated me , fed me and gave me some Dirham to look for job in in Dubai is worth it, Tope my ex girlfriend is worth it after sticking around me an asshole for over a decade
And then so why is tope your ex girlfriend now?

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by Coldshisha: 12:50pm On May 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
And then so why is tope your ex girlfriend now?

I was not ready for marriage when she was and I can't marry an AS

Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by AlphaStorm: 12:53pm On May 23, 2021
I understand your point of view. However, dont see women as below human. They are very much human as you are. Women have their own peculiarities and it is very much innate to them. Women do not think along the lines of love and romance. They dont really have the ability to truely love. Does this mean we should look down on them ?? Of course NOT !!! .
We need them as much as they need us. We just need to understand female nature thats all. Don't see them as mere objects, Women are very important to us. They are human too.

If a woman, has ever hurt you, dont take it out on all of them. Just find one u can live with (if u so desire). Remember, even in a marriage, your kids are the only ones who are truely related to you by blood.

This is the burden men have to carry.
Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:56pm On May 23, 2021
Coldshisha:

I was not ready for marriage when she was and I can't marry an AS

But you love her now, isn't love about taking risks? funny how i have given up on that shiiit called love but i still know about it more than you do! If i were in your shoes, i would have risked everything to be with her. Thats how much i know about that myth people call love.
You know what i think? You never really loved her back and you are just a player like us OR you prefered the girl who linked you to dubai! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by Coldshisha: 12:59pm On May 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
But you love her now, isn't love about taking risks? funny how i have given up on that shiiit called love but i still know about it more than you do! If i were in your shoes, i would have risked everything to be with her. Thats how much i know about that myth people call love.
You know what i think? You never really loved her back and you are just a player like us OR you prefered the girl who linked you to dubai! grin

You definately haven't experienced crisis of people having sickle cell and SS

Love koor lover nii

Abeg I can't watch my children suffer for love, and I don't have money for bone marrow transplant

We are cool as best buddy

All am saying is if you throw away good relationship because of one olosho... You are only suffering yourself and the dog you have as companion
Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:03pm On May 23, 2021
@AlphaStorm First correction: We don't need women as much as they need us, Women need us a whole lot more than we need them, they literally thrive on us and what we have offer especially marriage!
Second correction: I never called women dogs, i just prefered dogs to them, understand my post before commenting
Third correction: There's no saint woman, they are all the same and they simply just have their different ways of manifesting themselves on you! Before a woman is who you want to die for, check everywhere checkable, women only really care about themselves

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by tayewomi(m): 1:04pm On May 23, 2021
Nigeria women particularly are too cold,my girlfriend who's very loyal,like she travelled to the next local government and before 5months she's already dating someone else, like i don't even obstruct that it's her wish,bt she have told me she's done with me,imagine someone av been dating since 3yrs ago,it just dey surprise me,this days na friend with benefits,am sure i will still my own heart of a lady soon,no matter what u did for a girl or ur escapades no reason am oo,wen she's done to fly u can't help urself,peace!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:06pm On May 23, 2021
Coldshisha:

You definately haven't experienced crisis of people having sickle cell and SS

Love koor lover nii

Abeg I can't watch my children suffer for love, and I don't have money for bone marrow transplant

We are cool as best buddy

All am saying is if you throw away good relationship because of one olosho... You are only suffering yourself and the dog you have as companion
Accept the fact that you never really cared about how she feels, you are actually smart and you have good doses of the redpill already in you. But you just have take your sub with you full chest! You came in my thread opposing me like you weren't an adent redpiller!

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:09pm On May 23, 2021
tayewomi:
Nigeria women particularly are too cold,my girlfriend who's very loyal,like she travelled to the next local government and before 5months she's already dating someone else, like i don't even obstruct that it's her wish,bt she have told me she's done with me,imagine someone av been dating since 3yrs ago,it just dey surprise me,this days na friend with benefits,am sure i will still my own heart of a lady soon,no matter what u did for a girl or ur escapades no reason am oo,wen she's done to fly u can't help urself,peace!!!!!!!
SPREAD THE GOSPEL!!

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by farem: 1:33pm On May 23, 2021
tayewomi:

The world with its system, may feel incensed, I care less : as long as people who are not legally or conventionally married are having sex, they don't have right to label the other as cheating or unfaithful.. Two of you, abnitio, have been unfaithful. Unfaithful to God, the society and to the cultural traditions.
I maintain and insist, you would be incensed!
Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by wifin96951: 1:39pm On May 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
DONFRANSKID:
Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:15pm On May 23, 2021
farem:

The world with its system, may feel incensed, I care less : as long as people who are not legally or conventionally married are having sex, they don't have right to label the other as cheating or unfaithful.. Two of you, abnitio, have been unfaithful. Unfaithful to God, the society and to the cultural traditions.
SPEAK ENGLISH!
Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by tayewomi(m): 3:31pm On May 23, 2021
farem:

keep shut and stop saying nonsense the once hubby and wifey today,didn't they court before getting married or u will just enter the street and pick someone there,change ur thinking Mr Man
Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by tayewomi(m): 3:32pm On May 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
SPREAD THE GOSPEL!!
yes to the world!!!!
Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:11pm On May 23, 2021
tayewomi:
keep shut and stop saying nonsense the once hubby and wifey today,didn't they court before getting married or u will just enter the street and pick someone there,change ur thinking Mr Man
Some people really just want to comment, they just don't want to leave the thread without dropping something
Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2021
844frrr:
[s][/s]
AWALT!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) / My Neighbour's Husband Impregnate Their Maid Twice-pls Advice / Bbnaija Sexual Party:angel Suprise Sammy At Big Brother Naija 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.