Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,930 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill (1702 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:47pm On May 23, 2021
@844frrr You are just too much abeg grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2021
Dear men, this too late but if you come across this thread consider and pls adopt my hierachy level of importance, that way women automatically know you are supposed to be fought for
Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by EverythingFit: 8:54pm On May 25, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LWte4rJDFk

I'm sorry you feel this way bro, I won't judge you because I don't know what brought you to this conclusion, I just pray you meet someone that shows you true love someday. Everyone is not the same.

Peace
Re: I Prefer Dogs To Women!! Dogs Deserve Me More Than Any Girl Ever Will! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2021
EverythingFit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LWte4rJDFk

I'm sorry you feel this way bro, I won't judge you because I don't know what brought you to this conclusion, I just pray you meet someone that shows you true love someday. Everyone is not the same.

Peace
Thanks bro, but love doesn't exist or maybe it did but then died with jesus christ on the cross, well obviously because i'm sure of that story unlike romeo and juliet or valentino shiit. But what we do have, is CONTROL(will discuss on this one of these days, follow me though to know when i do)
Control in the right hands could be termed as love. Think about it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Has Spiritual Protection. My Products Won't Work On Him - Jaruma / What's Your Weirdest Romance Or Sex Scenes?? / Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.