Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,061 members, 7,933,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:22 AM

I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei (5543 Views)

Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady / 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by Donaluta(m): 7:09pm On May 23, 2021
Lol gbola to the world.. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 23, 2021
This olosho eye don clear. To the mod that banned me, thunder fire your head.
Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 9:40pm On May 23, 2021
richmond500:
My respect to this lady knows no bound, such an intelligent woman

After enjoying her youths very well, and she knows she has just a few years before her value finally drops to zero, she now wants a man to wife her.

There is always a fall-guy. There will always be a fall guy
Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by addictiv(m): 10:34pm On May 23, 2021
Most women have been lied to and deceived by the media and other self acclaimed feminists to think that they can continue whoring around in their early and prime years and when they have reached abandonment phase, still get the guy of their dreams.

1 Like

Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by 0jgti7gko08yhfe: 8:53am On May 24, 2021
Donaluta:
Lol gbola to the world.. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by imagrg(m): 9:29am On May 24, 2021
Too much peek...less loving turns a lady, cosmetic. Men see through packaging too. All they are interested in, is taking you to bed and leaving you seeking love!

2 Likes

Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by mosdii(m): 1:19pm On May 24, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife's Most Eldest Sister Want To Sleep With Me Pls Help! / Public Display Of Affection(pda) / Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.