Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,199 members, 7,950,149 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

Let's Thank Buhari For This Reasons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Thank Buhari For This Reasons (260 Views)

***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power / We’ll Go To Aso Villa To Thank Buhari If Edo Election Is Not Rigged – Wike / Afenifere: We Can't Thank Buhari's Government For Ordering Sowore's Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Thank Buhari For This Reasons by Stubborn82: 7:44pm On May 23, 2021
Who would ever think, Nigeria would be what is it today?

I never (ever!) think that Nigeria has these kind of money if not with the help of Buhari. Imagine buying just one dollar for 480 naira, that means we are richer than America.

Oh common, let's think it in a more pragmatic sense. Now, we are buying a bag of locally made rice for 25k while in Jonathan we bought the almighty foreign rice with just 8k, that is a sign that we have more money now than Jonathan time. Such an improvement!

This change is so awesome, who knows all these celebrities in Obasanjo time, bring there old pictures and compare to now, see the awesome transformations.

In Buhari regime, we are able to buy a litre of fuel for 162 naira, even Obasanjo in his mightiness can't make this happen.

If we are not biased, we should all thank Buhari, if not Buhari we wouldn't have known that Nnamdi Kanu is worst than shekarau, the way the military responded to Kanu with such mighty military deployment to his house in search for him, it is a sign that Kanu is superior to leader of Boko haram.

Who knows the like of igboho before, if not Buhari that brought him to limelight, now he is doing well for himself.

If not Mr Bubu, we wouldn't have known that cows are better that oil in terms of economic development.

There is nothing like fulani herdsmen but fulani supremacy, Mr Bubu agitation is to makes us respect this supremacy and there will be peace.

My prayer is to see the continual reign of Bubu.

1 Like

Re: Let's Thank Buhari For This Reasons by ChiefSosa(m): 7:46pm On May 23, 2021
Are you trolling? Answer this question so I'll know my next line of action.
Re: Let's Thank Buhari For This Reasons by blackboy(m): 8:14pm On May 23, 2021
Na N483 to buy $1 not N480. That is as of last week.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Collapsing, Not The Best Place To Be In – Imoke / Rejiging Akwa Ibom Economy: The Udom Emmanuel Interministerial Model / Anambra Elections 2021, Dr Godwin Maduka To Win PDP Primaries On June 26th 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.