Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,034 members, 7,906,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

Business Woman Welcomes Baby After 9 Years Of Waiting, 9 Ivfs, And 3 Miscarriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Business Woman Welcomes Baby After 9 Years Of Waiting, 9 Ivfs, And 3 Miscarriage (230 Views)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) / Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) / "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Woman Welcomes Baby After 9 Years Of Waiting, 9 Ivfs, And 3 Miscarriage by Factss: 2:28pm On May 24, 2021
Fashion designer, Tinuade Soile has narrated all she overcame to welcome her first child after 9 years of waiting.

The new mum said she had to undergo 9 IVFs and suffered 3 miscarriages while trying to become a mum. She also had a fibroid surgery.

While pregnant with her son, she had to undergo a cervical stitch, which is a treatment for cervical weakness, when the cervix starts to shorten and open too early during a pregnancy causing either a late miscarriage or preterm birth.

She was also placed on 5 months of bed rest until the stitch was removed a week to the birth of her son.

On May 13, she welcomed her first child and he has been named Asher Modadeola Oluwaseun Soile.

"The Lord remembered Tinuade Soile. My God is indeed faithful, " she wrote.

Business woman welcomes baby after 9 years of waiting, 9 IVFs, and 3 miscarriages

https://factswarehouse.com/business-woman-welcomes-baby-after-9-years-of-waiting-9-ivfs-and-3-miscarriages

(1) (Reply)

Buy Land At Umueri Anambra State You Can Pay It Monthly In 12 Months / 5 Fathers Discuss What They Love About Raising Daughters / 7 Ways Of Preserving Food For Healthier Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.