Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics (85226 Views)

80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix / Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by StephenUchec(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2021
Her boyfriend should be the first suspect because it appears like a revenge mission to me.
Reason: Richualist would have cut and made away with her private parts as well but instead her private part was burnt out of anger may be for flirting with another guy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by blueAgent(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
If these people aren't getting results from these evil acts, they wouldn't still be common. Days are evil. Many manipulative and evil power around. Think deep. There must be an original power for these acts to be rampant.

SURE.

Powers dey but God's power pass them.
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by blueAgent(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2021
HabaHaba:

Judge not. Nobody was evil from childhood, situation that were beyond people's minds sometimes may force folks to become what they never dreamed or wished to be.

BE careful how you judge others, it may happen to you.

This is life!

You dey mind the Fool.
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by blueAgent(m): 9:38am On May 25, 2021
Emmhychidi:

Because it mostly happens to them or say they are vulnerable...

DUMB logic
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by ThePlugg(m): 9:47am On May 25, 2021
Where is our conscience? cry
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Poanan: 9:48am On May 25, 2021
Cokahot:
I have no pity for runs girls

Where did you see it that she is a runs girl? Radio without battery.
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by cejaypriesty(m): 9:50am On May 25, 2021
Eillyeillz:
Things like this makes you wonder if there is truly a God?! If so why would you allow someone go through a thing like this?!!!

Why!!!!!!
God can only protect those who are his.If you live anyhow and blame God you are wasting your time .
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Adabestseason(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2021
More than 70% of nigerians are children of belial,iam not surprise about irritating photos on nairaland,thank God for this medium

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Yoroot1: 9:56am On May 25, 2021
sad shocked

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by RPG2020(m): 9:57am On May 25, 2021
illicit:

Her clothes were not removed

Her vj was burnt

It looks personal

Be like say you know how e dey play ⏯️▶️
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by favour32(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2021
This na ritual killing,..e full everywhere for 9ja
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Lilpen3758: 10:15am On May 25, 2021
reuben81:
Nigeria has turn to one thousand way to die,if u go out come back safely please thank ur God,this days I don't wait make 8 meet my outside even as am living in Abuja city center
if you wait for 8, hate fit meet you first
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by NiRfreak(m): 10:18am On May 25, 2021
Emperor2020:
Looks more like revenge or personal beef..organ harvesters will not just harvest breast only.let police investigate and fish out idiot that are involved in this atrocity
The way they fished out the Akwa Ibom ladys killers Abi...bẹ deceiving ur sef
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Lilpen3758: 10:19am On May 25, 2021
Laurene:
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you rap?
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Hallabee1(m): 10:22am On May 25, 2021
Aje....

Ladies, una see una life.

I no get any RIP to waste
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by BabbanBura(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2021
mybbcnews:
Do you know this lady?

An unidentified Lady was found dead close to Ekpoma Market in Edo state.

From various sources, it was learnt that her breasts were removed and her vagina was burnt with fire.

This appears to be a ritual killing

So pathetic
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by MsAllison(f): 10:24am On May 25, 2021
probably a girlfriend to a cultist

a cult killing signature all over it

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Hallabee1(m): 10:25am On May 25, 2021
Poanan:

Where did you see it that she is a runs girl? Radio without battery.

Aje...

You no well, so na waka girl shebe abi, you need slap gan.
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Agugbadin: 10:31am On May 25, 2021
God must have regreted that he created blacks.
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by omoyeni37: 10:36am On May 25, 2021
Looks like a revenge killing
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by gbengaadeleye12: 10:39am On May 25, 2021
Wicked soul
mybbcnews:
Do you know this lady?

An unidentified Lady was found dead close to Ekpoma Market in Edo state.

From various sources, it was learnt that her breasts were removed and her vagina was burnt with fire.

This appears to be a ritual killing
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by TheRedpillguy: 10:43am On May 25, 2021
Maybe this girls who feel safe behind their phones insulting people online. Thinking they can't be traced?
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by bubu2019: 10:47am On May 25, 2021
ifytrik:
Las Las Nigeria don tyre me, i just de pray make my ticket enter make i leave this country, if it works out i will never return to Nigeria again aswear.

Which tickets?

You are on a long thing
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by resourcedude: 11:07am On May 25, 2021
Raychee:
Maybe she was raped hence the burning of the vagina to attempt erasing evidence
what about the breast?
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Teddyaiyez(m): 11:24am On May 25, 2021
Draslo:
Only in Benin
If u av nothing meaningful to say why don’t you keep you face hole shut.

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Teddyaiyez(m): 11:29am On May 25, 2021
mudiana:
only in Benin kill u dere. don't make this about any place u idiot. Nigeria is burning. don't come here and be spewing nonsense mugu. I dey vex.
�� exactly.. no place is safe in dis fvcking country
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by tnerro1(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2021
I suspect another woman, maybe a married one and she was going out with someone she ought not to. Cut her breast and burn her vj, it’s a woman, thou am surprised she didn’t do anything to her face. Women love to go after each other’s faces.

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by EdoDefence: 11:52am On May 25, 2021
Coconuthead126:
Cc: EdoDefence..

What's going on in Edo state?

What is happening in Eboe land
https://www.nairaland.com/6568875/how-police-massacre-ipob-terrorists
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Benwallt(m): 12:11pm On May 25, 2021
Skepticus:

If these greedy Nigerian girls stay within their means, make I die.

Even if you advise them from now till eternity, they still won't listen to you. This evening, some would still go to hang out with rich ritualistic/serial killers. Dem no dey ever learn.
I just pray they take heed

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Starzo: 12:14pm On May 25, 2021
mmadu4:
#
them go harvest your intestine very soon . keep fooling your self .
I forgive you
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Laurene: 12:27pm On May 25, 2021
Lilpen3758:
you rap?
yo dawg cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) / Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) / Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.