Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) (85265 Views)

Moses Oko, Killer Of Jennifer Anthony (UNIJOS Student) Goes Dumb In Court / Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by MrCover: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
Update From . COM

See The Previous Thread As Posted By :
https://www.nairaland.com/6649148/solider-rapes-kills-girlfriend-cut

Friends of Jennifer Ugadu are mourning her, while accusing her boyfriend, a soldier, of being reponsible for her death, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The soldier, Jay Matol, is said to have suspected Jennifer of cheating so he allegedly raped her, then shot and stabbed her multiple times.

After the alleged killing, it is claimed that he placed her dead body on the bed and locked her inside before running away with her phone. He also allegedly severed her thumb to use it in unlocking her phone, Learnt.

He is then said to have logged on to her department's WhatsApp group to announce that he has killed her and plans to kill himself too.

"I don kill am... I will kill myself," a message from Jennifer's phone posted in her department's WhatsApp group read:

Jennifer, a model and 200 level student of Niger Delta University (NDU), in Bayelsa State, was reportedly found dead in her apartment with multiple stab injuries and bullet wounds on Sunday, July 11, days after she was killed.

The state of the room reportedly showed there was a struggle before she was killed, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Jennifer and Jay are said to have been dating for five years before the sad incident. Jay's last Facebook post is a photo of Jennifer. She is also his cover photo.

Friends have gone on Facebook to mourn Jennifer while hoping that justice is served, Reports.

See The Face Of The Male Soldier As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by MrCover: 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
Below are chats allegedly shared on Jennifer's department WhatsApp group by her boyfriend, As Obtained By ;

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by MrCover: 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
See The Dead Body Of The Lady As Obtained By Below:

2 Shares

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by sylarada(f): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Inside life..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Harrykn: 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
Wahala ooooo, this guy think say nah bush him dey

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Nemesis0147(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
Weak men everywhere..

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by gambia(m): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
Wierd creatures full this country sha, that's the result of a violent man being defrauded emotionally. May God comfort her family.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kid soldier, wasted sperm, useless idiot. May you rot in jail and hell. Rip to the deceased

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
So sad, this guy deserves the noose.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Bluesea1and2: 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
MrCover:
Below are chats allegedly shared on Jennifer's department WhatsApp group by her boyfriend, As Obtained By ;
Two young people who are inexperienced on what it takes to date smh.

Just look at the chat

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Ambeed(f): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
What happens to walking away from a toxic relationship?

Toxic here can be emotional abuse like a cheating partner, physical abuse etc.

I don't believe that one can kill one he/ she loves dearly for an offence like cheating.

What most people call love is actually lust.

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Dalil8: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Still no R.I.P from me

cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
No sane woman should date a soldier

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
cry

God you know I love girls children so much but may they not put me to shame, but they not shambles my efforts.

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by slawormiir: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Imagine.....Suspect her of cheating then you rape the baby girl and killed her

Damnnnn.....you try this shit with any of my baby sister....then planet earth will no longer be safe for you....I will drag you to hell

Whether we like it or not the truth is a woman you haven't paid her bride price can fuckkk any other dickkk anyday anytime twice on a Tuesday

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Dikaveli(m): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Bushmeat go catch the hunter
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Only few people survive toxic relationships or marriages. The best help you can render to yourself is quitting at early stage.

It's a pity that only parents lose more in the death of the young. May God console her loved ones.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
After reading the news about the Fulani/Hausa family eating grass to stay alive I started thinking about Nigeria for several days and came to this conclusion:

If the Igbos and Yorubas have formed their own countries separate from Hausas and Fulanis, the Igbo country and the Yoruba nation would be currently competiting with Asian countries like Singapore or Malaysian today. Keep the disapora aside for a minute, I see that even within Nigeria, the people that achieve the most intellectually are from these two tribes. The are also the two people that are the most disatisfied with the current state of the country. The average Fulani or Hausa is very okay with Nigeria even while his family is eating grass to survive. The politics/world-view of Northerns is all about cash and carry. They seem incapable of seeing beyond their belly. The have very poor imagination due to the mixture of NorthernIslam and laziness. If the rest of the South and the middlebelt unite with Yorubas and Igbos, we can actually start to push this country towards 1st world level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjxd9tQanC4

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Folabifreeman(m): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Not sure she was Raped to death... he probably stabbed her to death then Decided to have a Last Taste of the Pussy before Rigor Mortis sets in her Vaginal walls

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Foolish Soldier..

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Oh Lord!

May everyone involved in her death never know peace for the remaining few 2 weeks they have to live.

What a wicked world we live in.

We want swift justice for all these rapists,
If that will deter the aspiring thirsty animals from following suit.

Well, the ones the state government jailed were all released back to the society by the mental animal and bastard that his where he is supposed to be now,,
The rapists were all released by jail breaking and burning of police stations to become more terror to the people.

God punish the mental animal and each and every of his online brainwashed swines.
All of una no go ever die better.
Basyards everywhere.

(Quote this post if you are one of them, and let people watch your mothers cry on your corpse just as Miracle Nwobodo's mother and all mothers of the 10 girls beheaded and killed by your bloodthirsty devil.
Anyone supporting evil will never ever end well in this nation)

[i]We Rise!
[/i]

9 Likes 4 Shares

she should have seen this coming.. of all the guys in the world e come be soldier.. aunty rest in peace o... In your next life if u see soldier just disappear

3 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by LeeSantos(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
Seems the girl wanted to use and dump him cus he didn't go to school

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
Haaa

E be like say they should begin offer course for school on why men cannot control their phenese.abi shey olosho don strike ni Abi Na Vaseline don cost for market?
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by DoctorDree(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
Haaa.........The guy felt inferior and used......Probably he heard of her telling people she won’t marry him because he is not educated,I guess that’s why he dropped the messages on the girl’s classmates WhatsApp group but killing her was not the best thing to do......what happened to walking away??

22 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Jas80: 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
In fela voice "na craze world b dis"

2 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by punisha: 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
This op is a harbinger of horrible news

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Dear ladies, don't date naive young soldiers who do drugs.

Cause the moment you cheat on Dem, they'll come back from duty with there FN rifle and gun you down!

Sha... This soldier is gone already. He go face trial and Court mashal. There after the hand him over to Nigerian police!! grin

Court> prison>court> sentence>death by hanging.

Again... How did they even chat that chat seff [img][/img][img][/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

See The Previous Thread As Posted By :
https://www.nairaland.com/6649148/solider-rapes-kills-girlfriend-cut

Friends of Jennifer Ugadu are mourning her, while accusing her boyfriend, a soldier, of being reponsible for her death, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The soldier, Jay Matol, is said to have suspected Jennifer of cheating so he allegedly raped her, then shot and stabbed her multiple times.

After the alleged killing, it is claimed that he placed her dead body on the bed and locked her inside before running away with her phone. He also allegedly severed her thumb to use it in unlocking her phone, Learnt.

He is then said to have logged on to her department's WhatsApp group to announce that he has killed her and plans to kill himself too.

"I don kill am... I will kill myself," a message from Jennifer's phone posted in her department's WhatsApp group read:

Jennifer, a model and 200 level student of Niger Delta University (NDU), in Bayelsa State, was reportedly found dead in her apartment with multiple stab injuries and bullet wounds on Sunday, July 11, days after she was killed.

The state of the room reportedly showed there was a struggle before she was killed, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Jennifer and Jay are said to have been dating for five years before the sad incident. Jay's last Facebook post is a photo of Jennifer. She is also his cover photo.

Friends have gone on Facebook to mourn Jennifer while hoping that justice is served, Reports.

See The Face Of The Male Soldier As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Your report is incomplete. What happened to d soldier boyfriend? Where is he now? What has been done to him?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) / Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) / Chekwume Malvin Arrested For Drug Peddling In India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.