Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) (85271 Views)

Moses Oko, Killer Of Jennifer Anthony (UNIJOS Student) Goes Dumb In Court / Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Okay... clap for your self, mumu.
ednut1:
No sane woman should date a soldier
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Hathor5(f): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Imagine what the girl's and boy's parents must be going through now. cry

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Hermaphrodite: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
You must be suffering from cerebral atrophy!! Wasted sperm cry

Midas01:
Are you fvvking stupid? Was it the girl that did a shameful act or the guy... You Nigerian men are senseless [/color][color=#990000][i][/i]and useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by DarkCaesar(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
CSTRR:

Omo, no try am with me o.

If you touch my sister in a harmful way, which is not even to this extent, you don enter am.

We go drag am to finish. You no go try am again.

If God forbid this kind of thing happens, just forget it, this world is no longer your home.

It's not possible.
lol make we die the matter…….just always pray never to see and run into demons.
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hmmmm.

If a girl cheats on you it don't mean you should do the unthinkable , rather treat her in the language she understands ( cheating ). Go get another girl and the rest will be story.

Maybe he must have spent much on her.

He is a guy they will not be interviewing him like his co murderer Chidinma Ojukwu rather he will be in cuffs before the hearing days.

The girl no try too, na Army guy you they cheat on...

Rip to her

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by CSTRR: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
DarkCaesar:
lol make we die the matter…….just always pray never to see and run into demons.
Angels sef dey turn to demon in certain situations.

Even her boyfriend know say I no dey joke with my sister.

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Somehow, without physical explanation tho, I am naturally very wary of guys with, mused look, like this guy's!
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
LeeSantos:
Seems the girl wanted to use and dump him cus he didn't go to school
That is the wahala na...She probably met better guys.....5years no be 5days...And she is dealing with a baby boy soldier...na his type deh shoot at any little provocation...

He should face the law if he is yet to kill himself than commit suicide like mama P will say...grin

Love egbuola ha...

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Hermaphrodite: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
It is not like I'm deriving pleasure on the girl's murder but I am just happy the way two senseless grown youths were/will be eliminated
In summary
The girl was trying to play tricks on the guy but it was so unfortunate for her. The guy reasoned; Instead of me to die alone, it is better we both die. No one loses, no one gains

2 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Morris101686(m): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Oneitis is abysmal. Free away from that.
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Betallion: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nobi juju bi dis?
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
So unfortunate he unleashed the beast residing inside of him and killed her just because he suspected her to be cheating.

No matter what a lady has done, be it your wife or girlfriend, you have no right to deal with her in a cruel or inhumane manner and take her life! Life that you cannot create! There's more to this life than allowing emotions to get the best out of us in a beastly manner!

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
izubext007:
How can she be going out with a lance copra .....RIP sis
Se na low rank?
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by elbarond(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
A weak soldier.
Nowadays kids are allowed in the Army
That's so pathetic and so entertaining ....
Awful

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ambeed:
What happens to walking away from a toxic relationship?

Toxic here can be emotional abuse like a cheating partner, physical abuse etc.

I don't believe that one can kill one he/ she loves dearly for an offence like cheating.

What most people call love is actually lust.

You're correct!
That's not love, it is lust that degenerated to sudden hate for the supposed person in love with!

Love doesn't act in a beastly manner.

5 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by izubext007: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
[s]
Volkswagen90:
Se na low rank?
[/s]

I sweet
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by mysticgal(f): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
gambia:

which of my statement translates that?
How do I put it. A result of an emotional situation is not an excuse for murder. That scene could have been handled quite differently.
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by deavicky(m): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hope he has killed himself.
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

While I am not Blaming her, But there's something about Hard/Rugged guys dat appeals to young girls n infact Women in general.. sad

When a Gentle Guy, soft spoken and respectful to the Female gender ask Dem out, they don't feel any Attraction..

But once you are Rugged, Brutish and Show dat you have Plenty Girlfriends or bang Pussy alot..
you would see how dey will Respond n somehow be hooked to you..

Dating a Soldier n maybe he has Beaten her B4 oo..
She still stayed and met her Death!! undecided sad
No mind them,i know one gentle guy has been disturbing her and has good intentions towards her,but they will prefer the opposite,mtchweee

2 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by mysticgal(f): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
arthorjnr:

It's not an excuse, she triggered it. She set in motion.

That can’t hold water in trial. He could have as well left the relationship and taken some other action apart from murder or crime.

If you say she triggered it, would you say a child biting a nipple at breastfeeding deserve infanticide?, no
And that’s because pain is not enough to sniff out breath of another except for self defence.

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
The Jennifer is a stupîd girl. So, you left all the good guys in South South, Southeast and went to mingle with one uncircumcised he goat from one terrorist region even in this kind of atmosphere that they're hating your kind for nothing. Nonsense gold digger!

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by ugodson(m): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
A fellow nairalander said weak men. That's very very correct. Even if your wife cheats I know how painful that can be, cos my x wife did same.
With time you will get over it not easy but you surly will.
Weak men everywhere.
What will you gain they are millions of ladies out der looking for men to call their own.
Rubbish man
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Peace2love: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
This issue of stabbing is really getting out of you. What's self.

Is the hardship gradually turning love to hatred?
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Funflipper: 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
Emmypure:
That guy is innocent, or either he acted under the influence of drug or alcohol, kpata kpata na man slaughter

lol, reminds me of the case of one chidinma the murderer turned celebrity. Who knows if the deceased girl had defended chidinma (just like the rest of them are still doing) when she murdered ataga in cold blood? What goes around comes around.
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by gambia(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
mysticgal:

How do I put it. A result of an emotional situation is not an excuse for murder. That scene could have been handled quite differently.

More reason I said a violent folk, a normal person would have reacted differently.I hope you get my point.
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
I hope they catch this coward and bring him to JUSTICE. He wants to off himself because its the easy way out. He should be tried and sentenced for committing 1st degree murder. Her life wasnt his to take.

May she RIP... sad

3 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by arthorjnr(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
mysticgal:

That can’t hold water in trial. He could have as well left the relationship and taken some other action apart from murder or crime.

If you say she triggered it, would you say a child biting a nipple at breastfeeding deserve infanticide?, no
And that’s because pain is not enough to sniff out breath of another except for self defence.

I'm still not justifying the murder and i hope he gets what he deserves. Your analogy with the child doesn't hold water in this perspective. She's a grown adult and her cheating brought an end to her life. We can control our actions but not the effect of our actions on others, meaning their reaction is theirs. We may not like their reation, like this current case but her cheating while in an active relationship triggered it all.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by gambia(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
mysticgal:

More reason I said a violent folk, a normal person would have reacted differently.
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
arthorjnr:

I'm still not justifying the murder and i hope he gets what he deserves. Your analogy with the child doesn't hold water in this perspective. She's a grown adult and her cheating brought an end to her life. We can control our actions but not the effect of our actions on others, meaning their reaction is theirs. We may not like their reation, like this current case but her cheating while in an active relationship triggered it all.

Im not arguing but the fact remains that her life was not his to take whether she was cheating or not!

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by arthorjnr(m): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
RevolverOcelot:

Im not arguing but the fact remains that her life was not his to take whether she was cheating or not!

Definetly wasn't his to take. Different breeds of humans roam this earth, keep that in mind.
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by VicM6: 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
Even though wahala wan finish for this world, wahala no fit finish for Nigeria lialia

2 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by mysticgal(f): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
arthorjnr:

You used the word “set it in motion”
I’m just trying to tell you, from a legal aspect, sexual infidelity trigger is not something that should justify murder.
You say you are not justifying murder but in the actual sense you are and if you look at your analogy, you said everybody has control over his or her emotions. if you do , sexual infidelity isn’t supposed to trigger murder except in self defense of the other party being violent(I’m talking legally here) but trigger emotions like breakup, rescinding of promises and even collecting of gifts. That makes sense but murder...na

I understand where you are coming from but in every sense, there is no excuse for murder, whether she or he cheated or not and oh, my analogy with the baby works because heartbreak is pain and except you are coming from the aspect of the degree of pain. It actually works smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) / Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) / N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.