Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,719 members, 7,914,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:14 PM

Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) (85392 Views)

Moses Oko, Killer Of Jennifer Anthony (UNIJOS Student) Goes Dumb In Court / Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by MrCover: 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
uglymods:

Fake news from stupid blogs

Cc: Lalasticlala this guy is going against nairaland forum rules

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by arthorjnr(m): 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
mysticgal:

You used the word “set it in motion”
I’m just trying to tell you, from a legal aspect, sexual infidelity trigger is not something that should justify murder.
You say you are not justifying murder but in the actual sense you are and if you look at your analogy, you said everybody has control over his or her emotions. if you do , sexual infidelity isn’t supposed to trigger murder except in self defense of the other party being violent(I’m talking legally here) but trigger emotions like breakup, rescinding of promises and even collecting of gifts. That makes sense but murder...na

I understand where you are coming from but in every sense, there is no excuse for murder, whether she or he cheated or not and oh, my analogy with the baby works because heartbreak is pain and except you are coming from the aspect of the degree of pain. It actually works smiley

I understand you too. It's great we understood each other.

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
You get mind dey date these junior officers wey no get joy shocked

3 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by farida36s: 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
sad
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Witttyduchess(f): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mckeni007:
See girl wey I be wan razzle last month when I went to process Post Graduate form in NDU last month o, now she dead and gone.
This life is really mysterious
are you serious or just cruising
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
Agbako, sad moment 247
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by uglymods: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
MrCover:

Cc: Lalasticlala this guy is going against nairaland forum rules
How so? They said she was raped to death, later she was shot and stabbed. That's a lie as there was no blood on the lifeless body. Which rule did I break?
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by fattprince(m): 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Serves them right. Maybe now the ladies that chop stupid men like this one money die with the idiots men. Maybe they will reduce their heartlessness. The stupid men shouldn't die alone due to depression and heartbreak. They should die together.
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Gambit23: 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

See The Previous Thread As Posted By :
https://www.nairaland.com/6649148/solider-rapes-kills-girlfriend-cut

Friends of Jennifer Ugadu are mourning her, while accusing her boyfriend, a soldier, of being reponsible for her death, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The soldier, Jay Matol, is said to have suspected Jennifer of cheating so he allegedly raped her, then shot and stabbed her multiple times.

After the alleged killing, it is claimed that he placed her dead body on the bed and locked her inside before running away with her phone. He also allegedly severed her thumb to use it in unlocking her phone, Learnt.

He is then said to have logged on to her department's WhatsApp group to announce that he has killed her and plans to kill himself too.

"I don kill am... I will kill myself," a message from Jennifer's phone posted in her department's WhatsApp group read:

Jennifer, a model and 200 level student of Niger Delta University (NDU), in Bayelsa State, was reportedly found dead in her apartment with multiple stab injuries and bullet wounds on Sunday, July 11, days after she was killed.

The state of the room reportedly showed there was a struggle before she was killed, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Jennifer and Jay are said to have been dating for five years before the sad incident. Jay's last Facebook post is a photo of Jennifer. She is also his cover photo.

Friends have gone on Facebook to mourn Jennifer while hoping that justice is served, Reports.

See The Face Of The Male Soldier As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

There is nothing like raped to death.

She was murdered.
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by PAWG(m): 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Stress myself on top woman matter? Never!
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
YungMillionaire:
After reading the news about the Fulani/Hausa family eating grass to stay alive I started thinking about Nigeria for several days and came to this conclusion:

If the Igbos and Yorubas have formed their own countries separate from Hausas and Fulanis, the Igbo country and the Yoruba nation would be currently competiting with Asian countries like Singapore or Malaysian today. Keep the disapora aside for a minute, I see that even within Nigeria, the people that achieve the most intellectually are from these two tribes. The are also the two people that are the most disatisfied with the current state of the country. The average Fulani or Hausa is very okay with Nigeria even while his family is eating grass to survive. The politics/world-view of Northerns is all about cash and carry. They seem incapable of seeing beyond their belly. The have very poor imagination due to the mixture of NorthernIslam and laziness. If the rest of the South and the middlebelt unite with Yorubas and Igbos, we can actually start to push this country towards 1st world level.

I will advice you & your likes to take a vacation to south Sudan, the youngest country on earth, for verily shall you see effects of civil war between brothers like you're advocating for Yoruba's & Igbos, by then it will be too late.
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by MrCover: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
uglymods:

How so? They said she was raped to death, later she was shot and stabbed. That's a lie as there was no blood on the lifeless body. Which rule did I break?

See What Linda IKEJI also publish - https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/solider-allegedly-rapes-and-murders-his-girlfriend-then-cuts-off-her-finger-over-alleged-cheating.html
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Swingmax(m): 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
Well, that's future husband snatcher, na them Sabi.....
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
post=103678233:
Oh Lord!

May everyone involved in her death never know peace for the remaining few 2 weeks they have to live.

What a wicked world we live in.

We want swift justice for all these rapists,
If that will deter the aspiring thirsty animals from following suit.

Well, the ones the state government jailed were all released back to the society by the mental animal and bastard that his where he is supposed to be now,,
The rapists were all released by jail breaking and burning of police stations to become more terror to the people.

God punish the mental animal and each and every of his online brainwashed swines.
All of una no go ever die better.
Basyards everywhere.

(Quote this post if you are one of them, and let people watch your mothers cry on your corpse just as Miracle Nwobodo's mother and all mothers of the 10 girls beheaded and killed by your bloodthirsty devil.
Anyone supporting evil will never ever end well in this nation)

[i]We Rise!
[/i]
Anyone supporting the evil in Aso Rock,will never know peace.

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Drizzy5001:
This is wickedness, any girl wey u Neva pay her bride price get right to Bleep any time she want , cos she's not yet ur wife...anyways no human being fit try am ,with my sister whether u are soldier, or navy I don't care. We will all go down. sad
Hope your sisters are not lose canons down there.
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Drizzy5001:
This is wickedness, any girl wey u Neva pay her bride price get right to Bleep any time she want , cos she's not yet ur wife...anyways no human being fit try am ,with my sister whether u are soldier, or navy I don't care. We will all go down. sad

Stop being foolish and advise you sister to be of good behaviour,rather than cheat after marriage, since you have the strength to go down, olodo grin
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by osazsky(m): 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nemesis0147:
Weak men everywhere..
Yeah chidima is bold
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by osazsky(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

Stop being foolish and advise you sister to be of good behaviour,rather than cheat after marriage, since you have the strength to go down, olodo grin
goat ..life is sacred.if u are married and have issues walk away and don't ruin ur life or complicate the life of your children it's a stigma dey will live with death..ur boyfriend or girlfriend is only a friend u don't have a right over them till you marry..it's a law...married people don't die in shame when u are faced with domestic violent run or walk away life is too sweet I to die cuz of one smelling puna or rotthen dikk
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
osazsky:
goat ..life is sacred.if u are married and have issues walk away and don't ruin ur life or complicate the life of your children it's a stigma dey will live with death..ur boyfriend or girlfriend is only a friend u don't have a right over them till you marry..it's a law...married people don't die in shame when u are faced with domestic violent run or walk away life is too sweet I to die cuz of one smelling puna or rotthen dikk

Local chompanzee, listen we are all different and react differently to situations, animals like you who call marriage sacred and yet keep breaking all without keep any cannot give a general advice.

If cheating will make him pained, then learn not to cheat and if you must cheat get ready to die idiot.

Modified
I just checked your location, Edo, its a norm for you guys so i dont expect less. You didnt dissapoint me bingo grin
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nemesis0147:
Weak men everywhere..

Strong man, i bet you are doing worst.
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by zobyslow: 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Emmypure: 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
Funflipper:

lol, reminds me of the case of one chidinma the murderer turned celebrity. Who knows if the deceased girl had defended chidinma (just like the rest of them are still doing) when she murdered ataga in cold blood? What goes around comes around.
Exactly you got my point, she might be among those defending chidinma
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by KingLion007(m): 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
Dalil8:
Still no R.I.P from me

cool
but u don type am already na

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by HarrisAWalcott: 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
YungMillionaire:
After reading the news about the Fulani/Hausa family eating grass to stay alive I started thinking about Nigeria for several days and came to this conclusion:

If the Igbos and Yorubas have formed their own countries separate from Hausas and Fulanis, the Igbo country and the Yoruba nation would be currently competiting with Asian countries like Singapore or Malaysian today. Keep the disapora aside for a minute, I see that even within Nigeria, the people that achieve the most intellectually are from these two tribes. The are also the two people that are the most disatisfied with the current state of the country. The average Fulani or Hausa is very okay with Nigeria even while his family is eating grass to survive. The politics/world-view of Northerns is all about cash and carry. They seem incapable of seeing beyond their belly. The have very poor imagination due to the mixture of NorthernIslam and laziness. If the rest of the South and the middlebelt unite with Yorubas and Igbos, we can actually start to push this country towards 1st world level.

In a country where the leaders are steep in human sacrifice and idolatry cults you are dreaming. It's too many curses active to even think of first world level greatness.

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by KingLion007(m): 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Imagine.....Suspect her of cheating then you rape the baby girl and killed her

Damnnnn.....you try this shit with any of my baby sister....then planet earth will no longer be safe for you....I will drag you to hell

Whether we like it or not the truth is a woman you haven't paid her bride price can fuckkk any other dickkk anyday anytime twice on a Tuesday
but why twice on Tuesday dude?
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Cokahot: 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Af Mt beat a gal b4 talk less of killing her. Highest I go avoid am 4 like 6 months
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
YungMillionaire:

Smoke is not good for you...
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by redsun(m): 12:22am On Jul 14, 2021
She outgrew him, and he just couldn't take it. And she probably led him on for the presents and underestimated what his emotional reaction will be when he finds out he's been playing the fool.

Nigerians soldiers are traumatised theses days and they are becoming ticking time bombs in the wider society because there is nothing in place to handle their mental health. In fact, I don't think there is anything like post-traumatic disorder that n the Nigerian government diary.

3 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by ReneDaniels: 12:25am On Jul 14, 2021
I Have always told my sisters from another mother, if u can't date him for love leave him or breakup, don't use his head or make demands playing him a fool.. Not every one has a good shock absorber.. Some people are emotionally unstable most especially soldiers both home and abroad, they suffer trauma plenty, then when he comes to the one person he finds solace, ur cheating RIP to the dead but hope u learn from this in ur next life... Rest on my Sister..

3 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by efryopong: 12:25am On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by EMMY76: 12:37am On Jul 14, 2021
MrCover:
See The Dead Body Of The Lady As Obtained By Below:

But why cheat on a soldier? Naija girls no dey fear sef.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) / Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) / Kenyan Student Kills Lover, Hides Body In Freezer (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.