Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,254 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:39 AM

Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) (85312 Views)

Moses Oko, Killer Of Jennifer Anthony (UNIJOS Student) Goes Dumb In Court / Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by juliuscapps(m): 8:46am On Jul 14, 2021
But how could she have dated an ordinary soldier?? Those other rank no dey get joy na. Even if you would date a military man, why not an Officer at least. To me, i think she wasn't just careful or greed led her to this.
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2021
Drizzy5001:
no dey transfer aggression on top my head grin go and blame naija govt , I didn't make u jobless. grin
Haha...My hussle can feed your entire generation twice every hour...
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by badboyTee(m): 9:37am On Jul 14, 2021
am I the only one wondering how the idiot girl fall for this idiot man grin

still no R.I.P from me
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by badboyTee(m): 9:37am On Jul 14, 2021
Baawahala:

oya prove it
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Juicewrld27: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2021
Baawahala:

cheap talks
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 14, 2021
badboyTee:
oya prove it
give me your account number..
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 14, 2021
Juicewrld27:
cheap talks
give me your account number
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 14, 2021
badboyTee:
oya prove it
sorry not you,the other guy
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by biggz82: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2021
I no understand if girl die her friens must add rape join the matter.
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Juicewrld27: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2021
Baawahala:

on my signature boss mahn
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2021
ednut1:
No sane woman should date a soldier

Funny enough, many trouble making Nigerian ladies prefer dating a soldier so that they will use him to intimidate anyone that falls into their bad book
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by bowagateglobal: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2021
This is so heartbreaking and uncalled for, we value human life and respect it...
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 14, 2021
Juicewrld27:
on my signature boss mahn
I am now a boss man...
Anyways that's Nigerians for you...
What's the maximum amount your account can receive at once via funds tranfer?
There is a bounce back,and I have tried twice but still the same?
Are you using a student account?
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Juicewrld27: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2021
Baawahala:

I am now a boss man...
yep. 50k is the maximum at once.
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Witttyduchess(f): 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
Midas01:
Nice description of your father and all the useless men in your family.
I just came across your post where you are begging for money to Feed yourself and the bastard you called your baby.
Ill expose you.
See screenshot below

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by melexchi(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
soldier asked u out and u know ure not faithful well u don meet ur unfaithful end, RIP tho but na lesson to girls wey get soldier as side nigga just to dey oppress us wey be civilian
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by badboyTee(m): 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
Baawahala:
give me your account number..
7107003014 FCMB
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Juicewrld27: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
Baawahala:

no be so dem dey do things.

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by OmoEpe(m): 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
YungMillionaire:
After reading the news about the Fulani/Hausa family eating grass to stay alive I started thinking about Nigeria for several days and came to this conclusion:

If the Igbos and Yorubas have formed their own countries separate from Hausas and Fulanis, the Igbo country and the Yoruba nation would be currently competiting with Asian countries like Singapore or Malaysian today. Keep the disapora aside for a minute, I see that even within Nigeria, the people that achieve the most intellectually are from these two tribes. The are also the two people that are the most disatisfied with the current state of the country. The average Fulani or Hausa is very okay with Nigeria even while his family is eating grass to survive. The politics/world-view of Northerns is all about cash and carry. They seem incapable of seeing beyond their belly. The have very poor imagination due to the mixture of NorthernIslam and laziness. If the rest of the South and the middlebelt unite with Yorubas and Igbos, we can actually start to push this country towards 1st world level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjxd9tQanC4

Yorubas and Igbos have nothing in common. Yorubas are proud of our unique and distinct identity,we aren't Jewish wannabes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Exodora: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ambeed:
What happens to walking away from a toxic relationship?

Toxic here can be emotional abuse like a cheating partner, physical abuse etc.

I don't believe that one can kill one he/ she loves dearly for an offence like cheating.

What most people call love is actually lust.
Walking away is never for Nigerians .
If this girl had complained before this they would have tagged her all sort of names but now she is dead look at their comments.
I have witnessed a situation where a guy took a lady to a hotel after they must have had the first round of s#x the girl wanted to go but no the guy refused and raped her four times before Dawn when the girl reported him people started asking her if she wasn't the one that carried herself there.
We really have a lot to do in our society cause they are gradually killing people slowing with this mentality of theirs.
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by AkaraAndBread: 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
Mayng01:
Kid soldier, wasted sperm, useless idiot. May you rot in jail and hell. Rip to the deceased

If you commit murder then you will die by hanging.

But since he is a soldier then most likely he would be court martialed and if found guilty then he will die by firing squad.

My prayer is that the army dismisses him and he is tried in a law court and not a military tribunal.

The army has a habit of protecting its own and if he has a godfather they might just "die the case".
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Juicewrld27: 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
Baawahala:

I am now a boss man...
nothing hurts more than a person hope when there is none
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
Baawahala:

okay mr "hussler" grin
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by UCHIHAmask: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ambeed:
What happens to walking away from a toxic relationship?

Toxic here can be emotional abuse like a cheating partner, physical abuse etc.

I don't believe that one can kill one he/ she loves dearly for an offence like cheating.

What most people call love is actually lust.
it's love,real love not lust,only love can manifest that kind of abnormal mental hate ...
the only thing in question is the guy's sanity/ability to face psychological stress...
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by 312olabanwo: 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics / Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) / Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.