Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) (85272 Views)

Moses Oko, Killer Of Jennifer Anthony (UNIJOS Student) Goes Dumb In Court / Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hm

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Polynek(m): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Dating

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by kingxley(m): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Is the said boyfriend a soldier and also a student?
Or are we talking about two different guys here

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by illicit(m): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
Amateur relationship

So sad, RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Badbishop15(m): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
Very horrible!

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Plut01: 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2021

The soldier must have read a lot of Red Piller thread on Nairaland.

RIP girl...... May peace and freedom depart from the life of that miserable rapist

6 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Emotionally unstable and immature people are dangerous and stupid.

6 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by captainjerry: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
Na WA ooo
Must u kill her.... Rip to d dead
So sad ur life was cut short

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by zolajpower: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
So, did he pull through with the suicide or chicken out? That boy was damaged by the military hence taking a life meant nothing to him. Multiple stab and gunshot wounds meant he thought stabbing her would do the job, it didn’t so he resorted to his rifle. Humans can survive multiple stabbings, believe it or not.

3 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Befii: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
So unfortunate. Dats hw my ex would boldly talk profess her lov 4 soldiers, even in my presence. Soldier boyfrnds spend extravagantly bt r violent like wat i dont knw.

4 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
I give up concerning news of sex and killing lately in this country.

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by JOACHINpedro: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Joromi1: 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
This all looks weird but I have a feeling that kid soldier isn't responsible for her death. That alleged screenshot of his chat doesn't look real too. Something is missing here.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Acetosyn: 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
Have always said this. People should always walk away from any toxic relationship. I'm sure the girl would have seen signs before now. The moment you realize your partner is aggressive or violent and you experience any form of a use just walk away.

4 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by WallStreetfx(m): 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
L

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
This what happens most of the times when you love a Nigerian girl with ur heart, most of the times that heart would be broken to pieces like glass.. guy man emotions overclouded him he went berserk, caution be warned when loving a Nigerian girl, it’s extremely risky

5 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by izubext007: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
How can she be going out with a lance copra .....RIP sis

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Amanda4life: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
LOVERS ARE KILLING THEMSELVES

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by MrColdsweat: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ambeed:
What happens to walking away from a toxic relationship?

Toxic here can be emotional abuse like a cheating partner, physical abuse etc.

I don't believe that one can kill one he/ she loves dearly for an offence like cheating.

What most people call love is actually lust.

It's easy to scream "walk away". Afterall, women barely invest in relationships.

11 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by shogsman(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Where is the rape now,all this foolish bloggers spewing crap for views without caring about the victims

4 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
No comment, i need to hear from the soldier boy.

Modified
Some girls can make a man feel so pained you just want to strangle them with your bare hands.
She must have caused him a lot of pain because its obvious he truly loves her.

Traveling all the way from the north just to come and ease his pain must have shown you that that girl has a heart.

Please dont quote me go and quote those defending chidinma.

3 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
This is wickedness, any girl wey u Neva pay her bride price get right to Bleep any time she want , cos she's not yet ur wife...anyways no human being fit try am ,with my sister whether u are soldier, or navy I don't care. We will all go down. sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Emmypure: 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
That guy is innocent, or either he acted under the influence of drug or alcohol, kpata kpata na man slaughter

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by egunna(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
YungMillionaire:
After reading the news about the Fulani/Hausa family eating grass to stay alive I started thinking about Nigeria for several days and came to this conclusion:

If the Igbos and Yorubas have formed their own countries separate from Hausas and Fulanis, the Igbo country and the Yoruba nation would be currently competiting with Asian countries like Singapore or Malaysian today. Keep the disapora aside for a minute, I see that even within Nigeria, the people that achieve the most intellectually are from these two tribes. The are also the two people that are the most disatisfied with the current state of the country. The average Fulani or Hausa is very okay with Nigeria even while his family is eating grass to survive. The politics/world-view of Northerns is all about cash and carry. They seem incapable of seeing beyond their belly. The have very poor imagination due to the mixture of NorthernIslam and laziness. If the rest of the South and the middlebelt unite with Yorubas and Igbos, we can actually start to push this country towards 1st world level.
did u call the HAUSA man lazy?tell me who does d most tedious jobs in this country,yet,are contented with d little dey have.while on it,remind me who wants to get rich by all means without actually doing a legitimate business.

3 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Mckeni007: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
See girl wey I be wan razzle last month when I went to process Post Graduate form in NDU last month o, now she dead and gone.
This life is really mysterious

4 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by alezzy13: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
shogsman:
Where is the rape now,all this foolish bloggers spewing crap for views without caring about the victims

Was about to ask the same thing. Or did he dress her up again after doing the act?

Unless he confessed to doing so in the so-called chats, there is no evidence of such.

3 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by elganzar(m): 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
RIP
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by elisho: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
my sister dating a zoo force she is death she can never try it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) / Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) / N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.