Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,248 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:15 AM

Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) (85311 Views)

Moses Oko, Killer Of Jennifer Anthony (UNIJOS Student) Goes Dumb In Court / Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by BePrepared: 1:00am On Jul 14, 2021
Youths on NL leave premarital sexual relationship ooooooóooooooo oo oo oo oo oo ooooooooo ooooo oooooo oooooo oo oo po

If this girl was on her own, serving ha God and minding ha academics would this have happened, my prayer is that that solider be caught

3 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Chinonye02: 1:29am On Jul 14, 2021
Go bush fight book haram and bandits u no go ....na ordinary innocent girl u come kill unto say u suspect her ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 4:29am On Jul 14, 2021
punisha:
This op is a harbinger of horrible news
bad news sells. That's probably his niche.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by AuroraBrls: 4:41am On Jul 14, 2021
Painfully sad way to fix such matters.
The Soldier Boy discovered something on his way plunging down into depression.

If l commit suicide na me loss well well alone.
But na somebody be the source/reason for this suicide wen l wan commit so. I have reasoned with this person but he/she is bent on ruining me. The person no even send if l die because of what she/he is doing to me. Eureka. Let's do it the Gurkha, Jihadi, Samurai kind of way.

Lemme delete her first. Save the Law the stress of coming after me. Save the government the stress of wasting Tax payers money. Lemme delete myself too.

When they get to the afterlife let them continue the matter from there.

People should be very careful with the kind of people they have dealings or mess with.

Even the Devil is scared of the thoughts of some humans.
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by fortune1968: 5:14am On Jul 14, 2021
An undergraduate sef dating an illiterate soldier . How would they think alike ? Has she not been suspecting him of violence ?

4 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Smartikc(m): 6:30am On Jul 14, 2021
So sad, seriously this guy can't kill himself,I dey tell una embarassed

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:35am On Jul 14, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

Stop being foolish and advise you sister to be of good behaviour,rather than cheat after marriage, since you have the strength to go down, olodo grin
take that advice to ur useless mother , and that prostitude u call a
sister , Learn to mind your business... Bastard grin

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:37am On Jul 14, 2021
Baawahala:

Hope your sisters are not lose canons down there.
I will advice you to mind ur business, jobless thing.
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 14, 2021
Drizzy5001:
I will advice you to mind ur business, jobless thing.
Hahaha...hard truth
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:42am On Jul 14, 2021
Baawahala:

Hahaha...hard truth
mumu , my sisters are still kids , I only made a comment undecided

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 14, 2021
Drizzy5001:
check them well,they are lose cannons...Like brother like sisters...
Small boy
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 6:54am On Jul 14, 2021
Drizzy5001:
take that advice to ur useless mother , and learn to mind your business... Bastard grin

Junior Bastard, i never expected less from an orphan, i just pray you get married to a chronic cheat that is if you are not, but if you are, i pray she sees a reason to cheat rapidly, so the world can see the good man in your useless self, animal.

Mind your business? Like his action is you business fool. That is if you even have a business to mind.
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:59am On Jul 14, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

Junior Bastard, i never expected less from an orphan, i just pray you get married to a chronic cheat that is if you are not, but if you are, i pray she sees a reason to cheat rapidly, so the world can see the good man in your useless self, animal.

Mind your business? Like his action is you business fool. That is if you even have a business to mind.
back to sender u are going to be an orphan not me, carry ur wahala dey go , I can't bring myself down to ur level. grin grin frustrated thing

2 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 7:00am On Jul 14, 2021
Drizzy5001:

The only reasonable statement you can make is "mind your business"

You dont just make foolish comments, what you are supposed to do now is to raise your little sisters to be faithful and responsible rather than coming here to type trash with your ill, bleached dead fingers. Hippopotamus.
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:02am On Jul 14, 2021
Baawahala:
check them well,they are lose cannons...Like brother like sisters...
Small boy
no dey transfer aggression on top my head grin go and blame naija govt , I didn't make u jobless. grin

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Midas01: 7:05am On Jul 14, 2021
Nice description of your father and all the useless men in your family.
Witttyduchess:
it is your illiterate and poverty stricken father that is senseless and useless
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:05am On Jul 14, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

The only reasonable statement you can make is "mind your business"

You dont just make foolish comments, what you are supposed to do now is to raise your little sisters to be faithful and responsible rather than coming here to type trash with your ill, bleached dead fingers. Hippopotamus.
Go and die , if my comment pain you, I'm not the person that made ur sister's to do 24 abortions, If dem send you, tell them say u no see me.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Midas01: 7:07am On Jul 14, 2021
Stop replying these fools. The Nigerian has a low IQ.

They're here justifying the murder of an innocent just because she "apparently" cheated.

Fools, all of them.
Drizzy5001:
Go and die , if my comment pain you, I'm not the person that made ur sister's to do 24 abortions, If dem send you, tell them say u no see me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:08am On Jul 14, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

See fool you dea panic?
You insulted my mum, i kept my cool, i insult you, you dea panic.
That is to tell you, you cant even manage an abusive wife talk more of a cheat, fool.

Hahaha, my words come to pass so just start planning their burial, you are a certified orphan, and make sure to work hard so those little sisters of yours dont start prostituting.

I wish you had a level, you wont even say it rather act it. Foolish animated fool, acting his slowpoke sense.
I won't reply u again, u are a demon.
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:10am On Jul 14, 2021
Midas01:

They're here justifying the murder of an innocent just because she "apparently" cheated.

Fools, all of them.
I won't, thanks
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 7:15am On Jul 14, 2021
Drizzy5001:

See animated fool, all my sisters are happily married and it comes with faithfulness.
You cant even measure up with their kid because they are all grown and independent now. Its obvious you are a toddler, for your bleached mum to still be opening her rotten legs to birth female imbeciles when she has a male slowpoke that is already out of control, it shows your family is disfunctional.

You need to ask your comfused animated dad a question before he joins his ancestors.
grin
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 7:22am On Jul 14, 2021
Midas01:

Fools, all of them.

This shows how dumb you are.
Nobody is justifying nada.

If you didnt read the report, go back and read rather than coming here to spill trash.
Fool.

Are you justifying cheating?
Every action has a reaction.

A boy that contemplated sucide early june and managed it till now have been through a lot of pain, a pain much more than a physical pain.
Do you know what is means to suffer depression or anxiety?

I think a lot of nigerians need to be educated.
That young man has died a million times.

So fool go and read up, that is what is called investigation, if not the police would have called it a concluded investigation. Bingo
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 7:25am On Jul 14, 2021
Drizzy5001:
I won't reply u again, u are a demon.

I was expecting that.
It takes a demon to know a demon.
Good morning, and remain blessed. grin
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by ekevwe(m): 7:44am On Jul 14, 2021
Mayng01:
Kid soldier, wasted sperm, useless idiot. May you rot in jail and hell. Rip to the deceased

Do Nigeria soldier expected to live long? Lol. People that don't value their lives is it another persons life will they values? Dating any man with gun is risky. That's the truth.
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=Ambeed post=103677566]What happens to walking away from a toxic relationship?

Toxic here can be emotional abuse like a cheating partner, physical abuse etc.

I don't believe that one can kill one he/ she loves dearly for an offence like cheating.

What most people call love is actually lust.[/quote]

And obsession...
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by Sierusvirus(m): 8:15am On Jul 14, 2021
Story story to the gods.
Usual lies of fake rape accusation.
Re: Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) by lastempero: 8:17am On Jul 14, 2021
Nigerian military should change their training tactics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics / Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) / Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.