Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,683 members, 7,921,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:50 AM

Israel & Palestine....let Us Educate Ourselves A Little - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Israel & Palestine....let Us Educate Ourselves A Little (739 Views)

Man Arrested While Trying To Kidnap A Little Girl For Ritualist / Man Caught Trying To Rape A Little Boy In Calabar, Heavily Beaten (photos / Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel & Palestine....let Us Educate Ourselves A Little by dallasi: 10:34am On May 25, 2021
ISRAEL Population
•Judaism: 74.00%
•Islam : 17.80%
• Xtians:. 2.00%
• Druze: 1.6%
• Samaritanism & Baha'i: 4.4%

PALESTINE POPULATION

• Muslims:. 75.00%
• Xtians. :. 20.00%
•Others. :. 5.00%

What the data says in brief:

Palestine have more Christian in percentage and possibly absolute population than Israel.

Out of 1000 killed in Palestine, 200 are most likely Xtians.

Nigerian Muslims and Xtians, let cure ourselves of ignorance and stop delving into what is purely a political/ struggle for control of resources. Stop seeing it as religious.

If after this data you still couldn't understand it, I am sorry you need to up your knowledge of International diplomacy and global issues.

Sunday Musings: Israel And Palestine, Wetin Concern Me Sef?

Is the God of Israel still the God of the 46,000 ethnic Palestinians who are Christians?

Is Allah of the Israelites who are Muslims, the same Allah of the Palestinians who are Muslims?

When you support Israel because you are a Christian, what of the Palestinian Christians and the Palestinian church?

When you support Palestine because you are a Muslim, what of the Israelites who are Muslims?

If Palestine is destroyed today, it will go down with sacred Christian holy sites like the Church of Nativity, Mar Saba Monastery, Mount of Temptation Monastery, The Church of St. Catherine, Cave of St. Jerome, Carmel of the Holy Child Jesus, Jacob's Well, Cave of the Patriarchs, the Monastery of Saint Gerassimos, Genesis Land, which are all located inside the Palestinian territory.

In like manner, if Israel is destroyed today, it will also go down with sacred Islamic holy sites including, the Temple Mount, Al- Aqsa Mosque, Dome of the Rock, Mosque of Omar, El-Jazzar Mosque, Horns of Hattin, which are all located inside Israel.

So, before you jump into the fray and quote the Quran or Bible to justify the killing of human beings as a fulfillment of prophesy or the revenge of Allah, take a deep breathe and ask yourself, if you were God, which side will you support in this carnage.

Ask yourself, if ever that war has been a religious war or a political war or an ethnic war?

If you find the right answers, you will agree with the UN that the path to sanity is not this global divide and rule, but for the warring parties to adopt the two-state solution, as proposed by the comity of nations.

But come to think of it, wetin concern me sef?

Our own problems full ground. It pays to learn. Copiedbutedited.
Re: Israel & Palestine....let Us Educate Ourselves A Little by tito44: 10:40am On May 25, 2021
Muslim terrorists deserves all the bomb they get. We will not allow them destroy this world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel & Palestine....let Us Educate Ourselves A Little by Nobody: 10:41am On May 25, 2021
Forget that population, stop decieving yourself, what matters is the comfortability.. christians are more comfortable in jews countries than muslims countries...
Muslims and there sharia law is a death trap for a non muslims...
Islam has the highest terrorist in the world than other religion...
Shift one side make we hear word....

4 Likes

Re: Israel & Palestine....let Us Educate Ourselves A Little by Hashabiah: 10:43am On May 25, 2021
Op your head get oil. I have been saying the same thing to a lot of foolish Christians on this platform yet, they have bashed me with all sorts of name. Some even went as far as calling me a "terrorist lover". But very soon their stupidity will surely overtake them

1 Like

Re: Israel & Palestine....let Us Educate Ourselves A Little by Nobody: 10:46am On May 25, 2021
Hashabiah:
Op your head get oil. I have been saying the same thing to a lot of foolish Christians on this platform yet, they have bashed me with all sorts of name. But their stupidity will surely overtake them soon

Just the way palastines called isreal terrorist, that is the same way fulanis called ipob terrorist and bokoharams saint...
How many christians have been killed in a jews country than the way muslims kills the jews, christians, antheist and other religion...

Islam is disaster, a violence religion...

1 Like

Re: Israel & Palestine....let Us Educate Ourselves A Little by Nobody: 10:48am On May 25, 2021
Hashabiah:
Op your head get oil. I have been saying the same thing to a lot of foolish Christians on this platform yet, they have bashed me with all sorts of name. But their stupidity will surely overtake them soon

You muslims should kiss the truth, nonsense!
Everyone knows muslims are thieves and liars, just the way fulanis from another country are in all part of Nigeria to claim Nigeria as there own...

1 Like

Re: Israel & Palestine....let Us Educate Ourselves A Little by theTranslator: 10:57am On May 25, 2021
Re: Israel & Palestine....let Us Educate Ourselves A Little by Coldsperm: 11:20am On May 25, 2021
All these headSlammers won't allow person hear word. You now want to use taqqiya on Christians by reminding us that there are more Muslims in Israel than Christians. Now let me ask you and answer me sincerely. If that land is given to Palestine and we all know that Christians use their as their pilgrimage, would they allow any Christian near there at all?
Israel is even being too lenient by telling them to move before bombing their buildings. Something you and I know that Hamas cannot and will never do. Una wailings just dey start.

1 Like

Re: Israel & Palestine....let Us Educate Ourselves A Little by Hashabiah: 11:30am On May 25, 2021
[s]
Kings999:

Just the way palastines called isreal terrorist, that is the same way fulanis called ipob terrorist and bokoharams saint...
How many christians have been killed in a jews country than the way muslims kills the jews, christians, antheist and other religion...

Islam is disaster, a violence religion...
[/s] You are speaking from a very shallow perspective. Islam is not the cause of the dispute in Israel. Rather, the UN and folks like you that are responsible for it. You carry a silly narrative that the land originally belonged to Israel, and this is a very silly perspective to allocate land to any group of persons in this age and dispensation
Re: Israel & Palestine....let Us Educate Ourselves A Little by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 25, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] You are speaking from a very shallow perspective. Islam is not the cause of the dispute in Israel. Rather, the UN and folks like you that are responsible for it. You carry a silly narrative that the land originally belonged to Israel, and this is a very silly perspective to allocate land to any group of persons in this age and dispensation

Keep quiet and shut up, what do you know?
Islam is a voilence religion...
Re: Israel & Palestine....let Us Educate Ourselves A Little by Essential(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2021
Particular sect of people from one part of Nigeria are very dull in their thinking.
These are rare fact your teacher will never teach you in school and your pastor will never tell you in church.
Instead of verifying the fact and learning. The most foolish and stupid people are throwing insults .

(1) (Reply)

Actor Yomi Fabiyi Arrives At The Court Ahead Of Baba Ijesha Court Ruling Today / Brizz Never Blow Yet Fowl Nyash Don Already Expose. / Boy Caught Breaching Home Burglary Parameter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.