Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,006 members, 7,883,472 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:16 AM

What Business Can One Do With 500k & Make A Gud Profit? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Do With 500k & Make A Gud Profit? (4007 Views)

I'm A Graduate And Not Yet Employed.need A Business Idea With 500k Cash At Hand. / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One Do With 500k & Make A Gud Profit? by Mascotlawman: 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2011
pls ur advice is needed. Just a business one can run with 500k & make reasonable profit.
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k & Make A Gud Profit? by kcheerful(f): 5:15am On May 10, 2011
if you are interested in earning N25k for 2yrs 0r 20k for 3yrs with the investment then send a mail to kofocheerful@yahoo.co.uk.
its an educational investment fund that pays dividends over a specified period.
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k & Make A Gud Profit? by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 18, 2011
i have a reliable investment you can make and earn close to N100,000 every month. if you are interested contact me on 08068229981 or email me: soneztrading07@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k & Make A Gud Profit? by boldcon: 2:07pm On May 18, 2011
I have a fashion firm in Italy that is offering a fashion franchising opportunity in most countries but not in Nigeria at the moment and I intend to bring them into the country and I will need partners or investors.

We will set up a standard Boutique or Outlet that will sell exclusive sought-after hard-to-find Italian Fashion Products here in Nigeria.

- We will have license to use the company name as shop name and logo.
- International marketing and advertisement actions run through the Internet and other media.
- High quality supplies from select Italian manufacturers of exclusive fashion products, making our offer really unique and sourcing from an unprecedented huge source of models, styles, and qualities.
- And much more!

Interested give me a call on 08160768254.
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k & Make A Gud Profit? by wellscon: 2:33pm On May 18, 2011
I have reliable investment that can give you 35k/month guaranteed.

Call me on 08073387715
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k & Make A Gud Profit? by ditacon: 2:07pm On May 19, 2011
invest 500k into cybercafe business and be rest assured of 50k every month as net profit
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k & Make A Gud Profit? by 2dmax(m): 7:47am On May 20, 2011
still searching? Send a request to matthew6thirty3@gmail.com.
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k & Make A Gud Profit? by Judesms(m): 12:09pm On May 20, 2011
You can do bulk sms business and make some cool cash. I found this bulk sms website in Nigeria and they are really cool u can try them. www.wesmsyou.com
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k & Make A Gud Profit? by Donkalista(f): 2:20pm On May 20, 2011
truth is nobody can really tell you what to do because no matter how triving a business is, you will have a downtime sometime. at that stage u need to be passionately passionate about the business not to give up.

my advice is ,' determine what your passion is first then build a business around it. 500k is a lot of money for business.

you may contact 08034224982 for coaching. he will be glad to be of help. its not the poster pls. just say that someone recommended him for a coaching session wit him. he is very very affordable and will give u value for ur time and mney.

regards.
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k & Make A Gud Profit? by myike2(m): 2:57am On May 21, 2011
send a mail to myike2@yahoo.com for a financially life changing experience
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k & Make A Gud Profit? by headworld: 9:31am On May 25, 2011
EVERY OPPORTUNITY BEGINS WITH A PROPOSAL

Startup or existing business …we will help you achieve what you want. From packaging your BUSINESS PLAN or PROPOSAL and everything in between.

As you engage our professional service, be sure that our many years of experience & expertise will give your idea, business or project that EDGE in the market-place, as we have done for our numerous clients.

Talk to us today, to see how we can get u started or keep you ahead in business.
Call 01-7918465, 08030703064 Now!
www.OuterEDGEng.com

Tomorrow belongs to entrepreneurs and business owners.

Market research
Content development
Business plan writing
Proposals
Feasibility report
Strategic sessions
Systems infusion, S.O.P’s & Organizational re-structuring.
Marketing & Sales Solutions
Business development & Entrepreneurship Trainings
Financial Intermediation
Incubation, Start-up advisory & Support

OuterEDGE Solutions…>Why is it not possible?>>
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k & Make A Gud Profit? by TheBuilder: 4:28pm On May 27, 2011
this is how people fall victims of swindlers. be careful. any business with a promise of instant profit is fake!
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k & Make A Gud Profit? by belod4me(m): 11:17am On May 28, 2011
Well, I neva started with that big amount of money, I started so small and av really grown it o big importing laptops and mobile phones from abroad. a friend of mine saw my success and forced me to Onitsha to have a seminar that he sponsored on how to import brand new laptops with as small as 20k.
I'm a soldier, a proud one with a degree cert still enjoy doing this is my best joy. I can b of help.
08167754615 for assistance.
Thanks
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k & Make A Gud Profit? by MyCAR1: 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2011
The rush to get certified as a videographer (cameraman and video editor) is getting heated everyday and there are just a few slots left.

Why not join us today to become a videographer @ a cheap cost?

Get the skills, and get the job!

Learn professional video editing on ADOBE PREMIERE.

AND

Professional video camera handling for various purposes, including documentaries, news reports, weddings, private and corporate events etc.

All @ your own convenience!

www.videotraining.webs.com

Call this practicing television journalist (who has worked for NN24, TVC etc) for more details.

PS
We provide free mentorship after training (including showing you where to get original video cameras @ a cheap rate in Lagos) and help you set up your editing studio for a comfortable fee.

Hurry now, next set of training starting soonest!

Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k & Make A Gud Profit? by ADIGAXSON: 3:02am On Jul 29, 2011
Friend,you can do alot of business with that sum,even lower than that amount.I advise that you spread your risk.you can start with the production of households items like airfreshener,Toilet wash,Germicide and so on.Use the remaining part of the money to do some online business which is really giving me huge profits.infact online information marketimg business isthe fastest way of making money these days.

To get some materials on  internet business,send an email,"i want to be an internet millionaire,name,phone number and state ' to the website below:

info@bizlandlord.com.
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k & Make A Gud Profit? by stagger: 7:31am On Jul 29, 2011
OP,

Go to the start-ups section. Topic has been exclusively taken care of there. Forget all these "call me on, " or "email me at , "

Just forget them.
Re: What Business Can One Do With 500k & Make A Gud Profit? by 2dmax(m): 7:03am On Aug 03, 2011
My CAR:

The rush to get certified as a videographer (cameraman and video editor) is getting heated everyday and there are just a few slots left.

Why not join us today to become a videographer @ a cheap cost?

Get the skills, and get the job!

Learn professional video editing on ADOBE PREMIERE.

AND

Professional video camera handling for various purposes, including documentaries, news reports, weddings, private and corporate events etc.

All @ your own convenience!

www.videotraining

Call this practicing television journalist (who has worked for NN24, TVC etc) for more details.

www.videotraining

PS
We provide free mentorship after training (including showing you where to get original video cameras @ a cheap rate in Lagos) and help you set up your editing studio for a comfortable fee.

Hurry now, next set of training starting soonest!

www.videotraining
boldcon:

I have a fashion firm in Italy that is offering a fashion franchising opportunity in most countries but not in Nigeria at the moment and I intend to bring them into the country and I will need partners or investors.

We will set up a standard Boutique or Outlet that will sell exclusive sought-after hard-to-find Italian Fashion Products here in Nigeria.

- We will have license to use the company name as shop name and logo.
- International marketing and advertisement actions run through the Internet and other media.
- High quality supplies from select Italian manufacturers of exclusive fashion products, making our offer really unique and sourcing from an unprecedented huge source of models, styles, and qualities.
- And much more!

Interested give me a call on 08160768254.

interested in these offers. If u folks are still out there, let's meet here!.

(1) (Reply)

20 Business You Can Start With #1000 To #1500 / CBN Moves To Return ETB To Adenuga / 5 Ways To Promote Your Business Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.