Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,624 members, 7,888,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:54 PM

Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) (58058 Views)

N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? / Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? / From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) by OsinAmaka: 5:25pm On May 25, 2021
Bola146:
Believe me, this is good news for him, good people will be willing to give him better offer
Thank you my sister, you read my mind.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) by abbey621(m): 5:26pm On May 25, 2021
The 49-year old Juwonlo studied Banking and Finance as first degree before he went for his Masters in Business Financing and had worked many places before he started his own business as a freight forwarder, which eventually collapsed due to the economic situation in the country.

If you still believe Buhari is the only problem of this country then you are beyond redeemable. From the highest to the lowest person in government to your fellow neighbors and community leaders, WICKEDNESS is inbuilt. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I dey beg una, for the sake of your future and that of your kids, DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO JAAPA! Even if you get 5 million Naira for this country, before you know it, FIAM e DON FINISH shocked shocked shocked.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 5:26pm On May 25, 2021
dre11:
HOW MASTERS DEGREE HOLDER WAS SACKED AS DRAINAGE CLEANER FOR DISCLOSING N35,000 SALARY

Let us be honest and fair to ourselves
How much should he be paid as salary monthly?
Did the position list MSc as a requirement?
Was he coerced into accepting the job?
What is the minimum wage and what band will that position fall into under harmonised wage structure?
Employee and employer conditions of service are confidential, couldn't he have erred by disclosing it to the public?
He can't claim back pay as he was probably dismissed from his job. Resignation and or request to resign may get him back pay, but not dismissal.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) by armadeo(m): 5:27pm On May 25, 2021
Trek from Meiran to ikotun... everyday.

Na lie be that.
Re: Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) by Elyonherbal: 5:28pm On May 25, 2021
Try to become a governor bro.quote author=alsudan post=102054218]Yet, one drug Barron is collecting Billions as Pension, despite owing 90% of the state.[/quote]
Re: Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) by West2019(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2021
Let me have your contact
Re: Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) by brainworkng: 5:38pm On May 25, 2021
Just wickedness...wicked people in government subjecting a master's degree holder to cleaning the gutter angry
Re: Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) by starz100: 5:38pm On May 25, 2021
This guy is wise. He knew a day like this will come. Very strategic

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 5:39pm On May 25, 2021
hmmm, it is well
Re: Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) by tahyorfrosh: 5:42pm On May 25, 2021
May God help Nigeria o. A whole MSc degree holder!!!
Chai
Re: Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) by Kingstanding: 5:45pm On May 25, 2021
Vision4God:
May this be a turn around for his life.
His time has come. Those in place of authority, know that you won't be there forever. Whatever u do, u will reap in multiple fold.
. Civil servants are the most corrupt and heartless set of people have ever met. President Buhari is a saint compare to 95% of Nigeria's civil servants. That's is more reason they end up suffering before they get their gratuity. I hate Nigeria's civil servants with passion most especially Ogun state civil servants. They are big thieves they don't care about the progress of their state what they always after is about their own pocket. Very soon I will leak their secret to the governor. They are fucking bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) by Karleb(m): 5:47pm On May 25, 2021
This una Lagos na jungle. Eat or be eaten.
Re: Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:48pm On May 25, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Which secrecy

Someone has something to hide

Someone don chop money meant for better payment!!!
Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) by AeroplaneApple: 5:50pm On May 25, 2021
I need your help if you can

AeroplaneApple:
Good afternoon, I am in need of an 80,000 Naira Loan

I am willing to provide my NIN as a collateral as assurance that the loan will be repaid.

I have tried loan apps but not getting any good results.

The loan will be paid back unfailingly
https://www.nairaland.com/6570033/80000-naira-loan
Re: Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) by DLioness(f): 5:53pm On May 25, 2021
dre11:
HOW MASTERS DEGREE HOLDER WAS SACKED AS DRAINAGE CLEANER FOR DISCLOSING N35,000 SALARY

https://pmexpressng.com/how-masters-degree-holder-was-sacked-as-drainage-cleaner-for-disclosing-n35000-salary/
tufiakwa not my portion IJN...
Re: Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) by West1side: 5:57pm On May 25, 2021
My brother e shock me too.
I heard Theodore Orji charge Abia 100 Millionaire cash monthly for 8 solid years but your igbo drunk father is not ready to comment on that na wah O.

What about the loot Ikpeazu Ugwuayi n Co is presently perpetuated will your father perish like a fat fool if he makes comment about those ones. Na make your father de put mouth for Yoruba matter him Sabi. Are you jot doomed now.

alsudan:
Yet, one drug Barron is collecting Billions as Pension, despite owning 90% of the state.
Re: Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:59pm On May 25, 2021
let yorubas keep shouting one nigeria till we all become slaves with our useless certificates
Re: Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) by baddosky1: 6:01pm On May 25, 2021
The reason he was sacked is simple:

He was paid N35,000 monthly but in the financial records of his employers, it would be indicated that he is paid N150,000

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) by kolaaderin: 6:03pm On May 25, 2021
Well the job he is doing is not meant for graduate. He took up job meant for different class of people to which he does not belong.
That job is meant to be for minimum wage earners of which 35 k is well above in Nigerian standard of the day.
We need to face the fact. Does he want to be earning 300k as a genitor in Nigeria. ? He should drop that job and find something else to do instead of taking up job that is meant for other class of citizen .
Re: Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 6:06pm On May 25, 2021
Na wa oh.
Re: Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) by deprof247(m): 6:17pm On May 25, 2021
You are right
Re: Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) by Reference(m): 6:17pm On May 25, 2021
fkj950ax:

Let us be honest and fair to ourselves
How much should he be paid as salary monthly?
Did the position list MSc as a requirement?
Was he coerced into accepting the job?
What is the minimum wage and what band will that position fall into under harmonised wage structure?
Employee and employer conditions of service are confidential, couldn't he have erred by disclosing it to the public?
He can't claim back pay as he was probably dismissed from his job. Resignation and or request to resign may get him back pay, but not dismissal.

One of the few reasonable heads here.

For heavens' sake cleaning drains is minimum wage anywhere in the world.
He is certainly over qualified but you have to admit if he is being paid higher than his more 'reasonably qualified' colleagues there will be other problems to contend with.

The only pinch of salt I have here is why he was sacked. I do not think disclosing ones wages is a 'sack-able' offence except where underhand dealings are done.

On balance I think someone is helping himself to part of the poor fellow's wack and to leave him pigging away in the muck quite frankly...stinks....

.... no pun intended.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2021
criminalmindz:

Too much Nigerian film dey worry you
E go shock you baba
Re: Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) by oriewanbe: 6:21pm On May 25, 2021
post=102056371:

What more can a man do to better his future education-wise?

We will be waiting for the next action of the governor in this.
We are happy he is aware of the situation now.
Something must be done.

We must get to the root of this issue with immediate effect.
We are taking this up personally.
Many people will be in this same shoe right now.
All these evil act of corruption be nip in the bud in our nation.
Many things you don't know about the civil service. Do you know that there is a civil service rule which states that there should be no appointment into any cadre for anybody above the age of 45? If you are above 45 the rule says you can only be engaged as a contact staff and your salary will be negotiable.
Therefore your salary will depend on how you can negotiate if at all they want to engage you.
Re: Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) by jeyem(m): 6:22pm On May 25, 2021
I need someone to teach me programming. Its online class! Salary 45k per month. Class will be 6hrs a week. Data will also be provided. Intrested person should email me his or her number. Jeyemjon@yahoo.com. thank you
Re: Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) by walkingshadow911: 6:25pm On May 25, 2021
abbey621:

If you still believe Buhari is the only problem of this country then you are beyond redeemable. From the highest to the lowest person in government to your fellow neighbors and community leaders, WICKEDNESS is inbuilt. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I dey beg una, for the sake of your future and that of your kids, DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO JAAPA! Even if you get 5 million Naira for this country, before you know it, FIAM e DON FINISH shocked shocked shocked.

the wicked people in this country are 90% and increasing by the day. they av overrun the very small good ones. So This country cannot work
many are in this man shoe.
with my degree if i tell u how much is my original salary and i much am being paid, it will disturb ur sanity bro....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chia Diko Detimbir Who Found Crashed Military Plane In Benue Becomes Soldier / Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? / Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.