Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:40 AM

[step-by-step Guide] Start A Blog That Earn You Passive Income Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [step-by-step Guide] Start A Blog That Earn You Passive Income Monthly (294 Views)

7 Side Hustles For 2022 That Earn You N500,000 Monthly / 11 High-paying Skills That Earn Good Money In 2022. / Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[step-by-step Guide] Start A Blog That Earn You Passive Income Monthly by charixel: 9:31pm On May 25, 2021
Good evening,

I will be sharing step by step on how to start a blog that earns you passive income monthly with 100% semi automated free traffic.

Before I get started with the training I want to be sure I have lots of people who are interested.

Kindly indicate your interest by commenting "interested". When I see the amount of people interested, we will get started tomorrow.

N.B: My training is 100% free but you will be needing approximately #15,000 for your 1 year domain name registration and hosting. If free domain name and hosting is what you are intending to use, am sorry my training and methods won't work for you.

If you are after a quick money scheme, am sorry my training isn't for you.
Re: [step-by-step Guide] Start A Blog That Earn You Passive Income Monthly by fartguy: 1:38am On May 26, 2021
Op,i dy with u.ride on

1 Like

Re: [step-by-step Guide] Start A Blog That Earn You Passive Income Monthly by charixel: 6:38am On May 26, 2021
Need more people to show interest and I start the training one step at a time.
Re: [step-by-step Guide] Start A Blog That Earn You Passive Income Monthly by charixel: 9:31pm On May 27, 2021
Comment "interested" below
Re: [step-by-step Guide] Start A Blog That Earn You Passive Income Monthly by 3ple9ine(m): 9:58pm On May 27, 2021
I am interested
Re: [step-by-step Guide] Start A Blog That Earn You Passive Income Monthly by talk2razaq: 11:13pm On May 27, 2021
INTERESTED
Re: [step-by-step Guide] Start A Blog That Earn You Passive Income Monthly by Layomiexclusive: 3:54am On Jun 02, 2021
Interested
Re: [step-by-step Guide] Start A Blog That Earn You Passive Income Monthly by charixel: 6:13am On Jun 02, 2021
Hhh
Re: [step-by-step Guide] Start A Blog That Earn You Passive Income Monthly by charixel: 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hhh
Re: [step-by-step Guide] Start A Blog That Earn You Passive Income Monthly by charixel: 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hhhh

(1) (Reply)

Palms Mall Owner, Tayo Amusan Completes The Acquisition Of Shoprite Nigeria / MTN Finally Effects N6.93 Charge On USSD Services / Help I Am About Loosing Everything Because Of Bank Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.