Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,083 members, 7,899,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 09:47 PM

Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! (4435 Views)

When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means / I Don’t Need Any Man, This One Makes Me Release Like Tap Water – Diana Irungu / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:47pm On May 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Okay
good boy...
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Zoly: 6:50pm On May 27, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
good boy...
He still no wan do giveaway? undecided undecided
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2021
Zoly:
When is giveaway? wink

The last day of promo.

Though, MadeInChenzen2, the first commenter, can drop his number let me send him 1k card as the first to comment. At times, he is proud, so he'll probably decline.

The main giveaway is in June. I didn't have Nairaland giveaway in mind, but I'll include it for the fun of it.
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by ceede2: 6:53pm On May 27, 2021
iLegendd:

If people can tell a perfect being like Jesus He has dum.b followers and Mohammed He has dum.b followers, who am I? An imperfect being like me.

Chill — 6 feets awaits everyone; whether dum.b or smart. The only thing that'll be left is the impact you made in your chosen field. Focus more on it.

From your comment, you're already "insinuating" you're smart. Truly, you are.
...gee I like your maturity. We need to talk
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Zoly: 6:57pm On May 27, 2021
iLegendd:

The last day of promo.

Though, MadeInChenzen2, the first commenter, can drop his number let me send him 1k card as the first to comment. At times, he is proud, so he'll probably decline.

The main giveaway is in June. I didn't have Nairaland giveaway in mind, but I'll include it for the fun of it.
Okay, big boss!!! I'm waiting ooo!
I don dey miss this ur threads shaaa! If not for my faulty phone that I changed this week, I for don dey make money like you on kdp too. The new phone is still disappointing me, But no problem, all is well....
If you get any money that you are not using, abeg transfer them to me, I need am cool
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Zoly: 7:00pm On May 27, 2021
MadeInChenzen2, how far! do you need the giveaway??!??
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:05pm On May 27, 2021
iLegendd:

The last day of promo.

Let me shamelessly drop it ⁰⁸⁰⁷⁴⁴⁸³⁵⁶¹grin

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 7:06pm On May 27, 2021
ceede2:
...gee I like your maturity. We need to talk

The way I operate, you won't like me. I isolate from people a lot — just like me dad. One of the reasons a lot of people abuse me online.

I have too many principles and some of them are annoying. I'll give you two that I use on Nairaland.

1. I don't take chats from Nairaland into private anymore, unlike before, except the person is coning to buy something from me.

2. For the ladies, I do take chats private once in a while, but the moment she wants us to chat regularly, I lock up and ignore.

For the men, it must be strictly money talk — not interested in friendship. So, you see why they like attacking me.

It's not their fault, but mine — caused by my unapologetic rules.

So, air your mind openly on this thread and I'll surely reply — I don't snub; except I'm trying to avoid unnecessary altercations.

If it's something that'll legitimately put millions, or at least, thousands, in my account, then a private message is necessary.

Who no like better thing?

2 Likes

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:07pm On May 27, 2021
Zoly:
MadeInChenzen2, how far! do you need the giveaway??!??
b4 nkó... Obodo di badgrin

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:08pm On May 27, 2021
iLegendd:

The way I operate, you won't like me. I isolate from people a lot — just like me dad. One of the reasons a lot of people abuse me online.

I have too many principles and some of them are annoying. I'll give you two that I use on Nairaland.

1. I don't take chats from Nairaland into private anymore, unlike before, except the person is coning to buy something from me.

2. For the ladies, I do take chats private once in a while, but the moment she wants us to chat regularly, I lock up and ignore.

For the men, it must be strictly money talk — not interested in friendship. So, you see why they like attacking me.

So, air your mind openly on this thread and I'll surely reply — I don't snub; except I'm trying to avoid unnecessary altercations.

If it's something that'll legitimately put millions, or at least, thousands, in my account, then a private message is necessary.

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Zoly: 7:08pm On May 27, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
b4 nkó... Obodo di badgrin
Okay, I go then wait for his next thread!!!! I trust the guy shaaa
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 7:11pm On May 27, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Let me shamelessly drop it ⁰⁸grin

You don't need to use the word shamelessly, but since you did, you can shamelessly remove it — I have sent it.

Don't worry, I'm not the type that help people and tell everyone. The only thing I tell everyone is that people are buying my books that I wrote with a phone to get more buyers.

It's marketing and everything I say is never fabricated. I'm honest and blunt, but a lot of people hate it, but I don't care.

Mehn! I love to type long things! F*ck, lemme stop.

2 Likes

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Zoly: 7:13pm On May 27, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Are u from China? This your moniker dey sound like China to me.
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:14pm On May 27, 2021
iLegendd:

You don't need to use word shamelessly, but since you did, you can shamelessly remove.

Don't worry, I'm not the type that help people and tell everyone. The only thing I tell everyone is that people are buying my books that I wrote with a phone to get more buyers.

It's marketing and everything I say is never fabricated. I'm honest and blunt, but a lot of people hate it.

maybe I didn't tell you that beating people like u up makes me happy... I beat people for fun

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:15pm On May 27, 2021
Zoly:
Are u from China? This your moniker dey sound like China to me.
I am a black China man... my dad is from guanzhou and my mum is from Shanghai...
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Zoly: 7:16pm On May 27, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
I am a black China man... my dad is from guanzhou and my mum is from Shanghai...
Okay bro!!! I thank God for you that you aren't a Nigerian. You are lucky ooo!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:16pm On May 27, 2021
iLegendd:

You don't need to use word shamelessly, but since you did, you can shamelessly remove.

It's marketing and everything I say is never fabricated. I'm honest and blunt, but a lot of people hate it.

I give u 3 minutes... if u dont send it ehgrin
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Zoly: 7:18pm On May 27, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
maybe I didn't tell you that beating people like u up makes me happy... I beat people for fun
Beat which people? The guy na cool guy..... Make I go baf sef.......... Well, broke guys no dey baf, I don tire as I dey like this!!!!
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Zoly: 7:19pm On May 27, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
I give u 3 minutes... if u dont send it ehgrin
He go send am naaa! Abeg split it for me when he do
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:20pm On May 27, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
ilegendd managed to keep his word for the first time since 2005grin

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:22pm On May 27, 2021
Zoly:
He go send am naaa! Abeg split it for me when he do
U think it's easy to do PR for a dish washer??grin

Thumbs up to uncle ilegendd. AKA DishWasher
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:23pm On May 27, 2021
ilegendd thanks bro... dont mind my taunts Ogrin
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by ceede2: 7:23pm On May 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Man I'm More private than you do to the extent if you know any of my business I know who told you, you think I want to private chat you? Hell NO anything I do on NL ends here, if I'm ready to talk to you I will hit you up here man
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Zoly: 7:23pm On May 27, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
U think it's easy to do PR for a dish washer??grin

Thumbs up to uncle ilegendd. AKA DishWasher
I will try and apply to be the guy's personal assistant.... coolI go then steal his giveaway money! grin grin
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 7:24pm On May 27, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:

Sent, but there is a lesson attached to it. I just used to you take some risks and it made me profit.

Instead of sending you the card, what I did was to open my Cry.pto account, looked at a coin that is on the move, analyzed it in seconds, jumped in, and and after 2% increase, I jumped out and made me more than 2k. It didn't take up to a minute.

So, I have 1k+ profit.

The lesson is: go and learn Cry.pto and have a strategy.
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by GeneralPula: 7:24pm On May 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I hope say the book no go ask person to be looking for foods & fruits that an average man would hardly find in Naija angry

Wetin wan pass all those things wey person don read/hear/see elsewhere..

Abegii
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Zoly: 7:25pm On May 27, 2021
ceede2:
Man I'm More private than you do to the extent if you know any of my business I know who told you, you think I want to private chat you? Hell NO anything I do on NL ends here, if I'm ready to talk to you I will hit you up here man
I'm even more private than you, to the extent that I once rejected Seun's dm on Nairaland... He said e wan give me mod post, but I'm a private person, so I rejected am
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 7:25pm On May 27, 2021
Zoly:
I will try and apply to be the guy's personal assistant.... coolI go then steal his giveaway money! grin grin

You don't need to. Drop your number and get 1k card. Offer expires at 8:59 PM today.
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:27pm On May 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Sent, but there is a lesson attached to it. I just used to you take some risks and it made me profit.

Instead of sending you the card, what I did was to open my Cry.pto account, looked at a coin that is on the move, analyzed it in seconds, jumped in, and and after 2% increase, I jumped out and made me more than 2k. It didn't take up to a minute.

So, I have 1k+ profit.

The lesson is: go and learn Cry.pto and have a strategy.
so u ve been snooping through my threads... I can see u desperately want me to be your role model... I ll think about it and get back to you

1 Like

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 7:30pm On May 27, 2021
ceede2:

Sorry if I bruised your ego. That is the sad part of rules and principles. Most don't like it. It makes them think you're thinking so highly of yourself and this hurt their self-worth.

I didn't mean to trigger any of those emotions — or would you have preferred I just ignored replying that particular comment you made? That would hurt more. No one likes being ignored or rejected.
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 7:32pm On May 27, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Farano

Rock.tation

My.nd44

Lalas.ticlala

I think this thread is FP, worthy... ilegendd has been around since 2005, he deserves at least 1 FP to move his hustle.

Cc:
Thanks

Lol.

I don't need FP. I'm happy here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? / Why Do Nigerians Look At Me Like A Fool For Doing This? / Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.