Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,123 members, 7,933,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:09 PM

Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! (4472 Views)

When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means / I Don’t Need Any Man, This One Makes Me Release Like Tap Water – Diana Irungu / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 7:33pm On May 27, 2021
Zoly:
I'm even more private than you, to the extent that I once rejected Seun's dm on Nairaland... He said e wan give me mod post, but I'm a private person, so I rejected am

grin grin grin
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:34pm On May 27, 2021
Zoly:
Okay bro!!! I thank God for you that you aren't a Nigerian. You are lucky ooo!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked
I hate china... Nigeria is my first home. Too much dumbos in china
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:35pm On May 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Lol.

I don't need FP. I'm happy here.

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 7:43pm On May 27, 2021
To those Cry.top savvy folks that want to know the coin, the name is PSG. Paris-Saint-Germain — Mbampe's club. I'm not a fan, but that doesn't stop me from making money from their fan token.

So, try and learn Cry.pto if you want to make millions in 2024/2025. It's the future of finance — it's not M.MM. Don't be left behind.

Those losing money are the ones that don't do research, entered wrongly, or are too greedy to leave when the ovation is loud enough.

1 Like

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by ceede2: 7:48pm On May 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Sorry if I bruised your ego. That is the sad part of rules and principles. Most don't like it. It makes them think you're thinking so highly of yourself and this hurt their self-worth.

I didn't mean to trigger any of those emotions — or would you have preferred I just ignored replying that particular comment you made? That would hurt more. No one likes being ignored or rejected.

Man you didn't, and you can't is good to think high as you said, is the way you loud on it, cos I didn't ask for your contact or Mail.
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 7:49pm On May 27, 2021
Damn! If I had waited a little bit on that coin I would've made more. Anyway, greed is not good.
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:49pm On May 27, 2021
iLegendd:
To those Cry.top savvy folks that want to know the coin, the name is PSG. Paris-Saint-Germain — Mbampe's club. I'm not a fan, but that doesn't stop me from making money from their fan token.

So, try and learn Cry.pto if you want to make millions in 2024/2025. It's the future of finance — it's not M.MM. Don't be left behind.
Walentino22 do u agree with this man?
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 7:49pm On May 27, 2021
ceede2:
Man you didn't, and you can't is good to think high as you said, is the way you loud on it, cos I didn't ask for your contact or Mail.

Okay
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:50pm On May 27, 2021
iLegendd:

policy12 is this man making any sense at all... which one be PSG again?

1 Like

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Zoly: 8:15pm On May 27, 2021
iLegendd:

You don't need to. Drop your number and get 1k card. Offer expires at 8:59 PM today.
Thanks, but can I give it to someone else? I still have small airtime left in my phone!
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 8:27pm On May 27, 2021
Zoly:
Thanks, but can I give it to someone else? I still have small airtime left in my phone!

Nevermind. Next time.
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Zoly: 8:29pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Zoly: 8:43pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Dollarseeker: 9:16pm On May 27, 2021
iLegendd:
Luckily, there is a promo on the 1st of June and each book is just 1k on that day. Yes, 1k. This is to say you can get both for just 2k, not 20k — e shock you? Sure, it did.

For this that want to get each book for just 1k, the door is open now and will close on the 1st of June. For those that want to get each book for 2k, door will be open on the 2nd of June.

The earlier, the cheaper.

can I buy now?
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 27, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
My oga longtime oo

Just being to lagos hussling .
But am fully back to my state now ...

But u told us the promo is starting from 1st june na ?
Lemme call u. May i have ur number?
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Juliusmomoh: 11:26pm On May 27, 2021
AheadMarket:
Lemme call u. May i have ur number?
Just reply your mail.. Ilegendd is my man before i travel to lagos (ikeja) ... But am now back to my state... June 4th am taking off (airborne)... Hussling
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 1:16am On May 28, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
My oga longtime oo

Just being to lagos hussling .
But am fully back to my state now ...

But u told us the promo is starting from 1st june na ?

The last two promos I did, the crowd overwhelmed me and it kept me awake for 48+ hours — it was hard to keep up. So, it's better I start phase 1 early. That day, I was typing and sleeping as the messages were coming.

From now till 1st of June is 1k per book. 2nd of June is 2k per book and so on.
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 1:22am On May 28, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I hope say the book no go ask person to be looking for foods & fruits that an average man would hardly find in Naija angry

No.

No fruit, drugs, concoctions, vegetables, chemical, substance, etc. involved. Nothing to drink or swallow except water. So, fear not.

Yes, fruit, vegetable, and nuts, help with PE, but this book is not based on it.
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 1:32am On May 28, 2021
Dollarseeker:
can I buy now?

Sure, you can.

Anything that'll reduce workload on that day is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Juliusmomoh: 1:37am On May 28, 2021
iLegendd:

The last two promos I did, the crowd overwhelmed me and it kept me awake for 48+ hours — it was hard to keep up. So, it's better I start phase 1 early. That day, I was typing and sleeping as the messages were coming.

From now till 1st of June is 1k per book. 2nd of June is 2k per book and so on.
No wahala..
But what of those who are not on whatsapp ? And they want to buy. Like me grin
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 2:14am On May 28, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

No wahala..
But what of those who are not on whatsapp ? And they want to buy. Like me grin

Email — on my profile.
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 2:17am On May 28, 2021
We crossed 50k ($100).

Naira is really a terrible currency.
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by IMOHS(m): 7:46am On May 28, 2021
I tried adding up the WhatsApp number on ur signature but I don't think it's on WhatsApp. I ll like to purchase both books on lasting longer in bed. What do I do?
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2021
Transaction handled.
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 10:03am On May 28, 2021
Investment Tip:

To those who read this post to this length, I won't leave you empty-handed.

Since we are at 55k at the moment, let me use that small money to teach you how to become a millionaire within 3 — 4+ years.

Go on Binance and buy $110 with the 55k.

Move the USDT to your spot wallet and send it to your BKex exchange via Trx network or any other exchange that has lots of obscure tokens in the price range of 0.000000Anything.

Before then, do some research on good coins that are not more than 500 million in market cap. Shiba is probably more, but you may still consider it if you trust it. Not financial advice.

Leave the money there or set three extremely low targets of

20% ($22 out of $110),
30% ($33 out of $110), and
50% ($53 out of $110)

The 50% should've been $55, but 1$ transfer fee from Binance and $1 that'll be spent as exchange charges when buying this coin.

Now, leave them there and pray for the day Bitcoin will crash to buy. Or leave it there till December or 2022 when most coins will be -80 to -99% down and then you can buy.

After you've bought, move your coin to a personal wallet, in case the exchange gets hacked or runs.

Write down the 12 passphrase you'll be given, break a wall in your house, put the paper in a waterproof, put it inside the wall, cement it, and repaint that spot.

Now, forget about that coin till 2024/2025. With this, in the next bullrun, as long as the coin doesn't die, you'll be a millionaire.

This is why you should choose a good coin with a team that is here to stay like (Ada), not a fraudulent team. Unfortunately, Ada already has a big marketcap.

If you're not into Cry.pto and everything I said sounds like Chinese, you're really lagging behind. Go on YouTube and learn about Cry.pto to avoid poverty 5 years from now. The more rich people we have in this country, the less the crime.

You may not know the value of what I just revealed, but 5 years from now, you'll understand. This is how Davici, on YouTube, begged people 9 years ago to invest just $1 on Bitcoin, but a lot of people attacked him.

Today, that $1 is now worth millions of Naira. Can you imagine? Fiat currency will get more useless in 2025.

Some people always see years as too far — they want profit sharp sharp. Before you blink your eyes and open them, we'll be in 2025 — that's how fast the world is moving.

2 Likes

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by adg98(f): 11:27am On May 28, 2021
What are the tips for ladies na?
We too wan last long
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by ceede2: 11:48am On May 28, 2021
Zoly:
I'm even more private than you, to the extent that I once rejected Seun's dm on Nairaland... He said e wan give me mod post, but I'm a private person, so I rejected am
....good to hear that.
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 11:53am On May 28, 2021
adg98:
What are the tips for ladies na?
We too wan last long

My instinct tells me you're a man. This is the first time I'm ever coming across your moniker and I have that feeling.

You don't need to deny it — if you do, I'll accept, but deep down, I'll follow what my instinct says.
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by adg98(f): 1:26pm On May 28, 2021
iLegendd:

My instinct tells me you're a man. This is the first time I'm ever coming across your moniker and I have that feeling.

You don't need to deny it — if you do, I'll accept, but deep down, I'll follow what my instinct says.

I am a Bobrisky grin
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 1:30pm On May 28, 2021
Since this topic is about promo money and Cry.pto is currently crashing, I decided to continue with what I said earlier.

I moved the money from GTB to Barter by Flutterwave, opened Binance and bought 50k worth of USDT via P2P at a rate of 505/$. (Naira is almost useless).

It amounted to $98. There is a coin called ICP and it's down to 116 — $110, but if it reduces to $95 or less from now till Sunday, I'll buy it. Before the last day of the promo, this 50k has a chance of being turned to 100 to 200k+.

I may choose another coin, but everywhere must be red, redder, reddest before I make the purchase.

All I'm trying to prove to you is: you don't need money to make money, but to multiply money, you need money, research, and patience. Also, you don't need to scam innocent people to make money. Create something and multiply it.

1 Like

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Nobody: 12:12am On May 29, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Op is broke for the 11th time in one week
You no dey ever dissapoint ileggend. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by EverythingFit: 12:18am On May 29, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18+ Leaked Nude Video Of Upcoming Tiktok Influencer, Mowunmi Ashake / Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. / Ikebe Na Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.