Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,032 members, 7,906,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

Viral Video Of Pastor Wife & Female Member Fight Dirty Inside Church In Umuahia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Viral Video Of Pastor Wife & Female Member Fight Dirty Inside Church In Umuahia (737 Views)

Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl / 52-Year-Old Church Gardener Defiles 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Church / Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Video Of Pastor Wife & Female Member Fight Dirty Inside Church In Umuahia by Factss: 8:04am On May 28, 2021
A video of two women fighting inside a church in Umuahia, Abia state, has been shared online.

Facebook user, Sunday Ogirima, who shared the video claimed the woman wearing a blue dress is his pastor's wife while the other lady is a church member. He wrote;

TST DAILY DIGEST

SHAMELESS DANCE IN THE CHURCH

The women fighting inside this Church are TST. The mummy on blue is Mrs Akaa wife of our Pastor in Umuahia District. The lady receiving the heat is the daughter of the Deaconess who is on top of the Pastor's wife. They are our TST warriors fighting themselves inside the Church.

My conscience will not be at rest if I see this and close my mouth when I know that if it is TAG that did it I will not spare them.

We speak the truth even if it affects us.

Some may not like me for doing this against TST Family but it doesn't matter. I'm very sorry but I have to do this. I will still do the same thing again to show others that while we condemn TAG for being rebellious and rejecting peace and Reconciliation in AG Nigeria we don't have immunity or license to act the same way and be free.""
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPYsSepAtAd/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://factswarehouse.com/trending-video-of-pastors-wife-and-a-female-member-fight-dirty-inside-a-church-in-umuahia

Re: Viral Video Of Pastor Wife & Female Member Fight Dirty Inside Church In Umuahia by Factss: 8:05am On May 28, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Viral Video Of Pastor Wife & Female Member Fight Dirty Inside Church In Umuahia by Nobody: 8:19am On May 28, 2021
Ladies,why are u fighting inside the church
Re: Viral Video Of Pastor Wife & Female Member Fight Dirty Inside Church In Umuahia by marveangel(m): 8:21am On May 28, 2021
Nonsense people
Re: Viral Video Of Pastor Wife & Female Member Fight Dirty Inside Church In Umuahia by marveangel(m): 8:22am On May 28, 2021
Shameful
Re: Viral Video Of Pastor Wife & Female Member Fight Dirty Inside Church In Umuahia by Pmpm: 8:30am On May 28, 2021
Lol
Re: Viral Video Of Pastor Wife & Female Member Fight Dirty Inside Church In Umuahia by Koryc: 8:32am On May 28, 2021
When God did not call you but you called yourself because of joblessness and financial gains.
Re: Viral Video Of Pastor Wife & Female Member Fight Dirty Inside Church In Umuahia by onomeabuja: 8:56am On May 28, 2021
shocked
Very Funny......,for d church member to b untop of d pastor wife simply means that d pastor wife is choping d church member husband & na this day d woman reason her matter simple grin
Re: Viral Video Of Pastor Wife & Female Member Fight Dirty Inside Church In Umuahia by bolafez(m): 10:47am On May 28, 2021
So, all you could do is to show the world your church faults.

Well-done
Re: Viral Video Of Pastor Wife & Female Member Fight Dirty Inside Church In Umuahia by 4reala(m): 11:19am On May 28, 2021
Their act would discourage brethren. Displaying acts contrary to what they preach
Re: Viral Video Of Pastor Wife & Female Member Fight Dirty Inside Church In Umuahia by Spending123: 1:10pm On May 28, 2021
Crimpsy:
Ladies,why are u fighting inside the church

What joystick cannot cause does not exist!!! grin grin grin

Re: Viral Video Of Pastor Wife & Female Member Fight Dirty Inside Church In Umuahia by AdolfHitlerxXx: 1:13pm On May 28, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

Actor Yomi Fabiyi Arrives At The Court Ahead Of Baba Ijesha Court Ruling Today / Nairaland, Am In Need Of Your Help / Do This Anytime Someone Scam You To Get Back Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.