Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/05/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/05/2020 (130 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/05/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/05/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/05/2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/05/2020 by dallyemmy: 3:00pm On May 28, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 29TH MAY 2021.

THEME: THE KEY TO LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/05/2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/05/2020 by dallyemmy: 9:43am On May 29, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN *Heavens:**

*(Saturday, May 29, 2021)*

**The Key To Long Life And Prosperity**

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for Your unfailing promises over my life and destiny.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, give me the grace to do Your perfect will, in all things, and at all times, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, help me to obey my biological parents, who teach me the way of the lord; and my spiritual parents, who feed me with Your undiluted word; in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let Your word never depart from my mouth, empower me by Your grace to meditate therein, day and night, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let me not only be the hearer of Your word but also the doer; help me to observe to do according to Your word, that I may prosper and have good success, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, cloth me with Your garment of fear and humility; and, let failure, frustration, death, and all evils be far away from me and my entire household, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let Your blessings that maketh rich without adding sorrow, locate me today, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let all Your outstanding promises for my life, be fulfilled now; and let me begin to experience outstanding prosperity, and long life, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch A. Adeboye and grant him long life, with divine health, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/05/2020 by igbowoman: 1:09pm On May 29, 2021
I dont see any key to long life and prosperity in what I just read.
There is no key to to it.

(1) (Reply)

Every Conspiracy Against Believers In The Gospel Christ Jesus Crucified / John's baptism OR Jesus(Christian baptism)? / A Widowed Police Wife Receives Free Cash Grant To Re-start Her Petty Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.