Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,079 members, 7,890,571 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:09 PM

Help Review This Website: *webmasterz* Only - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Review This Website: *webmasterz* Only (626 Views)

Pls help review my new website / Help Review This Forum Site / Pls Help Review Site Http://www.faithacademyportal.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Review This Website: *webmasterz* Only by mashnino(m): 5:31am On May 01, 2011
THE TOPIC SPIK FOR ITSELF, I NID SOME WEBMASTERZ TO HELP ME REVIEW THIS MUSIC DOWNLOAD SITE I CREATED WITH JOOMLA, TO HELP SEE IF ITS OK BEFORE I TAKE IT FULLY TO THE WEB, PLZ FROP UR REVIEWS HERE THANK YOU, LOTTA LUV FOR NAIJA sosook.cloudaccess.net
Re: Help Review This Website: *webmasterz* Only by mashnino(m): 12:25am On May 02, 2011
wat do u guys fink about the website i am still waitiing
Re: Help Review This Website: *webmasterz* Only by syncmx(m): 2:39am On May 02, 2011
The site load time is fine but lack organization and workflow, plus the color scheme seems to have been done in a hurry and the blue against black background is not so easy to see or make out with little regards from advert placement. Its obvious that you used Joomla as a base but that gives you quick access to download manager plugin and others which you used quite well. All in all i would give your site 4/10.
Take Care

info@teraomega.com
www.teraomega.com
Re: Help Review This Website: *webmasterz* Only by vicogon40: 4:04am On May 02, 2011
the site lack organization and it consist only of template without content. try and arrange the page background properly smiley shocked cool

www.thenextsweb.com

www.sqiuddo.com
Re: Help Review This Website: *webmasterz* Only by mashnino(m): 6:05am On May 02, 2011
thanks guys about the review, so all i nid to do now is put down content in the site,
Re: Help Review This Website: *webmasterz* Only by Nobody: 6:22am On May 02, 2011
Take a look at my website, i did it with joomla also (and party drupal), and it does not scatter
despite being a custom template.
http://.net/
Re: Help Review This Website: *webmasterz* Only by mashnino(m): 6:28am On May 02, 2011
dhtml i will be so glad if u teach me some more tricks i dnt knw about joomla, like the ryt modules nd plugins to use, i will be very happy sir, respect,

and this is my 2nd site i did just dis nyt using word press, justsook. pls help me review dis one too and telll me wat you feel
Re: Help Review This Website: *webmasterz* Only by mashnino(m): 6:41am On May 02, 2011
DHTML did u use drupal in creating the forum on your site?
Re: Help Review This Website: *webmasterz* Only by Nobody: 8:31am On May 02, 2011
mashnino:

DHTML did u use drupal in creating the forum on your site?
My site is partly joomla and partly drupal. But they all look the same (i linked the user accounts and used the same template),
there are about 3 different forums on that website, but the one that is available directly on the menubar
which is http://.net/index.php?Itemid=2&option=com_fireboard&func=showcat&catid=6
is the joomla fireboard while http://.net/portal/ is drupal (that is the drupal session of the website).
But i am doing an upgrade of my website sha, i am moving everything to drupal, i have made up my mind.

Now back to this our friend here, even if you are using downloaded template for your website, please try to customize it
properly and give it a proper look and feel.

Take a look at www.tejubabyfaceshow.com - i made it with drupal. I worked with an interface developer who did the design,
all i had to do was to convert the design into drupal and slice in the modules and every other thing.

Most times, you cannot look at any site i worked on and outrightly be able to tell that, this is joomla or drupal or wordpress
or custom-coding. But i usually leave a tell-tale sign somewhere for marketing purposes. I dont attempt to cover all the
tracks unless specially requested to do so.
Re: Help Review This Website: *webmasterz* Only by mashnino(m): 9:07am On May 02, 2011
my guy i swear i fink u're d bestest in this job, try nd throw me more light in workin with joomla, maybe like tutorial, your sites are just out scope, vewi nice concept layout format e'fing
Re: Help Review This Website: *webmasterz* Only by Nobody: 10:27am On May 02, 2011
thx, i will work more on the tutorials, the spam bot is killing stuffs like tutorials on nairaland.
Besides, you can always find lots of nice tutorial materials here and there on internet.
Re: Help Review This Website: *webmasterz* Only by kawkab: 6:38am On May 06, 2011
dtml

Can you put someone through on the use of Joomla, Wordpress and Drupal

(1) (Reply)

Free Adsense Review - For Those Who Need Help With Placement / Check This Out. / Captain America Ftw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.