Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,873 members, 7,889,914 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:33 AM

How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go (7232 Views)

Help Me! I Have Too Many Babes! / People That Tell Their Friends About Who They Have Used Or Slept With / Reason Why Many Babes Will Remain Single And Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by 190: 5:29pm On May 01, 2011
3RNEST:

>>>lol>>> No am not, just playing some hardjoke if u dont want it, sorry am off this place. embarassed

Lool, u should know me/
I dont take nothing serious dude,

Just messing with u, but actually tell me
have u slept with this 2go user called zainab16 the so called GHOST!! shocked
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by r231(m): 5:29pm On May 01, 2011
lmao. . . . . Madam 190 grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by 190: 5:30pm On May 01, 2011
^R231

Nor make me vex!! ARGGGGHH!!
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by r231(m): 5:31pm On May 01, 2011
ok madam 190 no vex grin
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by ITbomb(m): 5:31pm On May 01, 2011
NnamdiN:

maybe it's a dirty prank, but i was scared to the marrows when a gal shared her with me, zainab16(if she exists) is d scariest 2go user
tell me of your experience with her, i'm about to add her and possibly bed her, she is tracking me all over nl
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by 190: 5:32pm On May 01, 2011
NnamdiN:

maybe it's a dirty prank, but i was scared to the marrows when a gal shared her with me, zainab16(if she exists) is d scariest 2go user

Waooo!! That is scary

now why would people toil with their future

Join a site, meet ladies online and sleep with em, wen they could be diseased or spirits/Ghost or sometin

Im really worried bout someone people cos they seem to be walking corpses

This zainab lady should be reported to the mod's or sometin  undecided
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by 190: 5:33pm On May 01, 2011
r231:

ok madam 190 no vex grin

Hmmm undecided undecided
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by Odunnu: 5:35pm On May 01, 2011
Lol. Go ahead and add me ITBomb. We need to tap that nyash!
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by Dsense(m): 5:37pm On May 01, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by 190: 5:37pm On May 01, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by ITbomb(m): 5:39pm On May 01, 2011
190, what are you implying. No make me fear cos i don already added her
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by Odunnu: 5:41pm On May 01, 2011
Have u added Zainab16? Kool.
Now lets strategise on how to see and have sex
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by Dsense(m): 5:45pm On May 01, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by 190: 5:46pm On May 01, 2011
ITbomb:

190, what are you implying. No make me fear cos i don already added her

Damnniiit ure gonna die,

There is no zainab, shes a Friggin GHOST!!

Dont let anyone deceive u  angry angry
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by ITbomb(m): 6:06pm On May 01, 2011
190:

Damnniiit ure gonna die,

There is no zainab, shes a Friggin GHOST!!

Dont let anyone deceive u  angry angry

she is the only one i desire for now
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by Odunnu: 6:07pm On May 01, 2011
ThankYou!
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by 3RNEST(m): 6:12pm On May 01, 2011
D-sense:

I just they don't change you people in Liberia when you laugh/fall about something undecided undecided undecided

Do you people evn laugh in that country sef? cheesy
Lol, We dont laff bcuz of the WAR, grin grin

@>>>190, i dey vex 4u, So u be GUY? embarassed
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by Dsense(m): 6:19pm On May 01, 2011
^^^I thought as much . . . . . undecided

ITbomb:

she is the only one i desire for now

Lust!!!
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by walexydon(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2011
whats dis am hearing abt a ghost on 2go, its like am gonna have 2 deactivate my account if this is true, all in the a name of a social network
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by 190: 6:57pm On May 01, 2011
walexydon:

whats dis am hearing abt a ghost on 2go, its like am gonna have 2 deactivate my account if this is true, all in the a name of a social network

One down 300,000 more to go

3RNEST:

Lol, We dont laff bcuz of the WAR, grin grin

@>>>190, i dey vex 4u, So u be GUY? embarassed

ROTFLMFAO!! i deceived u innit

Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by Wislet(f): 6:59pm On May 01, 2011
It has become a trend among young men of this generation to meet with the opposite without havin something sinister up their sleeves. Where has de generation of classy, principled, level-headed young men gone to? Only to leave young ladies wit unprinciples, common he-goats? This generation should weep for themselves.
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by Dsense(m): 7:03pm On May 01, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by 190: 7:10pm On May 01, 2011
Wislet:

It has become a trend among young men of this generation to meet with the opposite without havin something sinister up their sleeves. Where has de generation of classy, principled, level-headed young men gone to? Only to leave young ladies wit unprinciples, common he-goats? This generation should weep for themselves.

please count me out of your generalizations

Thank u
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by Goldieluks: 7:14pm On May 01, 2011
Wislet:

that is why we should pray for them,
so that God would touch their hearts and change them for good. smiley
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by 190: 7:18pm On May 01, 2011
Goldieluks:

that is why we should pray for them,
so that God would touch their hearts and change them for good. smiley

Now i dont know whats goldie on bout embarassed
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by swisscash(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2011
^^Zainab16 pix is just make-up to look scary,ntn real there.
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by Heineken(m): 8:00pm On May 01, 2011
@0dunnu. U didn't accept me nw. I sent u a request since last wk. Adeyemi1988 is it.
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by 190: 8:02pm On May 01, 2011
Heineken:

@0dunnu. U didn't accept me nw. I sent u a request since last wk. Adeyemi1988 is it.

ROTFLMFAO!!

Una don add witch so!! grin grin
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by Wislet(f): 8:30pm On May 01, 2011
190:

ROTFLMFAO!!

u be clown. Lol
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by Wislet(f): 8:32pm On May 01, 2011
190:

ROTFLMFAO!!

u be clown. Lol
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by Igwe419: 8:43pm On May 01, 2011
If you want to have nightmares add Zainab16, that picture is still giving me nightmares angry

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by 190: 8:47pm On May 01, 2011
Wislet:

u be clown. Lol

Its wat i do swerry!! kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You / 70 Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend / Naija Couple's Wedding Picture Sends Internet Into Meltdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.