Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,918 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:00 AM

How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go (7233 Views)

Help Me! I Have Too Many Babes! / People That Tell Their Friends About Who They Have Used Or Slept With / Reason Why Many Babes Will Remain Single And Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by Phate07(m): 8:50pm On May 01, 2011

Is it 2go or Togo? angry angry
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by 190: 8:52pm On May 01, 2011
Phate07:

Is it 2go or Togo? angry angry

iT IS yourhead!! angry angry

Arrow!!
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by Phate07(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by walexydon(m): 9:01pm On May 01, 2011
witches and ghosts also chatting on social websites, what is this world turning into
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by ITbomb(m): 4:41pm On May 02, 2011
I'm addin no. 5 this week. If zainab finally decide to add me, that will be a possible no. 6
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by 190: 4:48pm On May 02, 2011
SMH undecided
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by iyatrustee(f): 6:03pm On May 02, 2011
See dis one, just take a look at this one undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by 190: 6:24pm On May 02, 2011
ROTFLMFAO!!

Iya why are u using my lines on me!! ROTFLMFAO!!

Iya has killed me!
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by iyatrustee(f): 6:40pm On May 02, 2011
Just to let u know u re doing a good job teaching me grin grin angry
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by 190: 6:42pm On May 02, 2011
Lool, I wish they could auction you

I would spend my all to buy u off that market!!
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by oseiwe(m): 8:39am On May 03, 2011
2go turned 9ja to malaysia & holland. its a chatsite if u are looking for sex.
So many Hot and randy babes in dis country.
GOD BLESS 2go's INVENTOR
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by otokx(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2011
Still not on to the 2go madness but i believe that for every disadvantage there is the opposite
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by Natasha2(f): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2011
just to clarify issues on page one of this thread zainab16 is not a ghost, she used to attend the same secondary school with my sisters, she's just a crazy girl. 
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by ITbomb(m): 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2011
^^^confirmed
I chatted with her for some times' she is hot and crazy, she seem to know every thing from politics to romance to sports.
After turning me for some while I realised that this is nor the kind of girl I can lay easily . Deleted her the next day
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by MMM2(m): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2011
op add me now d punny is yours undecided
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by henribj(m): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2011
Wislet:

It has become a trend among young men of this generation to meet with the opposite without havin something sinister up their sleeves. Where has de generation of classy, principled, level-headed young men gone to? Only to leave young ladies wit unprinciples, common he-goats? This generation should weep for themselves.

Since birds have learnt to fly without perching, hunters have learnt to shoot without stopping, since the ladies of this generation have decided to go after sugar daddies cos of what they can get, we men/or rather some men, have decided to go after the opposite sex with only one thing on our mind, after that one thing has been achieved, we may decide to leave the sinister one side and become gentlemen.
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by HISchild: 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2011
i tell you in love and humility and in all seriousness, there are serious consequences in both cases, physically (diseases, etc, the "15" have maybe been with another 15, & so on), and
most especially spiritually (sin) before GOD, . Not worth it at all.

"Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:"-Col 3:5-6

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.”- Rom 8:6-7
Re: How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go by Orikinla(m): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2011
Poster, how many STDs including HIV/ADIS have you contracted and passed on from babes you met and slept with through 2go and Fork as u go?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? / 6 Ways To Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship / I'm In A Deep Shit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.