Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,563 members, 7,885,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

IMSU Students Deny Invasion Or Arrest By The Nigerian Army - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMSU Students Deny Invasion Or Arrest By The Nigerian Army (195 Views)

Police Beat, Slap IMSU Students For Refusing Access To Their Phones (Video) / Prof. Njoku Sex-For-Mark Video: IMSU Students To Face IGP / Photos Of IMSU Students Parading In Respect Of Late Prof. J.O Diogu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMSU Students Deny Invasion Or Arrest By The Nigerian Army by AnonPoet: 7:20am On May 31, 2021
You people need to stop fake news. Multiple people and actual students have confirmed that the news of soldiers arresting students in the hostels is fake and lies that rose from peo­ple who don't want to write exams.

Please lets stop this nonsense before people get hurt on campus for real

Re: IMSU Students Deny Invasion Or Arrest By The Nigerian Army by AnonPoet: 7:20am On May 31, 2021
More

Re: IMSU Students Deny Invasion Or Arrest By The Nigerian Army by shadelek(m): 7:21am On May 31, 2021
Okay
Re: IMSU Students Deny Invasion Or Arrest By The Nigerian Army by AnonPoet: 7:22am On May 31, 2021
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: IMSU Students Deny Invasion Or Arrest By The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:24am On May 31, 2021
Lol even those people saying it's fake news are with fake account...
When the innocent people was shot at lekki tolegate by the army some fake people came to say it's fake news, when armed rubbers entered to aso rock they also said it's fake news.. this is Nigeria our government and those idiots in the uniform can lie for Africa..

I SAW A THREAD THAT THE POLICE KILLED 8 IPOB MEMBERS, AND SOME PEOPLE ARE HAPPY... MAY THUNDER FIIIIIRRRRREEEE YOU, MY FRIEND IN UMUAHIA SENT ME THE VIDEO AND TOLD ME HOW EVERYTHING HAPPENED.. WHY IS OUR GOVERNMENT AND POLICE LYING... THE POLICE CAME AND STARTED SHOOTING AT INNOCENT PEOPLE, YOU PEOPLE SHOULD REASON OO POLICE KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE AND YOU HAPPY BUT YOU PRETEND TO LOVE IGBOS AND HATE ESN, WHY CAN'T YOU TELL EVERYONE YOU HATE IGBOS.... EVEN A KEKE DRIVERS WAS SHOT DEATH, IF THE GOVERNMENT THINKS THAT ALL THE IGBOS ARE IPOB WHY CAN'T THEM GIVE BIAFRA TO THE IGBOS THAN KILLING ALL THE IGBOS AND THINK THEY ARE FIGHTING IPOB.. THOSE MEN IN THE UNIFORM ARE KILLING PEOPLE SECRETELY AND BE TAGGING THEM UGM...
Re: IMSU Students Deny Invasion Or Arrest By The Nigerian Army by ChiefSosa(m): 7:25am On May 31, 2021
Some things need to be really verified before being brought to FP
Re: IMSU Students Deny Invasion Or Arrest By The Nigerian Army by Coldshisha: 7:26am On May 31, 2021
Why are people like this?! Giving innocent parents high blood pressure over fake news
Re: IMSU Students Deny Invasion Or Arrest By The Nigerian Army by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:27am On May 31, 2021
I knew this IPOB/UGM online miscreants will do anything to salvage their brothers that were sent to hell yesterday.

Thanks for the info OP

They might call them herdsmen next!
Re: IMSU Students Deny Invasion Or Arrest By The Nigerian Army by fnep2smooth(m): 7:28am On May 31, 2021
Very soon.... The war everybody is looking like play play will start that time una go know say kaki no leather.

(1) (Reply)

Mental Health Law / How To Add Numbers In Excel 2016 / Steps That Will Help Your ICAN November Diet Exams Success...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.