Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,686 members, 7,951,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

>> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section (19167 Views)

*****HOLD YOUR BREATH LADIES & GENTS, Latest Pics Of Mr Nigeria 2009***** / Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 / 600 Post Or More By January 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by honeric01(m): 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2011
AjanleKoko:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I wouldn't be surprised if dayo is actually celibate or something. cheesy

Lol, he sounds more like a starved dude, so its believable grin lipsrsealed
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2011
They are usually the ones that make the most noise
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by honeric01(m): 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2011
^^^

Wicked grin grin
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by 702: 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2011
@least i made the team grin
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by dayokanu(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Or earns 3million per month. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sobolation elenogboro. If I cash you ehn, You go see Ajegunle you go think say na VGC.

AjanleKoko:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I wouldn't be surprised if dayo is actually celibate or something. cheesy

Of course I am celibate to men, I thought you were too or you swing like those Barca dudes?

armyofone:

lol

Why you dey lol?

honeric01:

Lol, he sounds more like a starved dude, so its believable grin lipsrsealed

Starved of what? Ask Mukina, Maybe you mean starved of sleep cos na all night pump action rifle.

ThiefOfHearts:

They are usually the ones that make the most noise

Yes I admit I usually make a lot of noise when you start those your Ekiti Fetishes on me. You know I am not used to BDSM
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by AjanleKoko: 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2011
dayokanu:

Of course I am celibate to men, I thought you were too or you swing like those Barca dudes?

LOL . . . those dudes are 100% on their own.
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by honeric01(m): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2011
@dayokanu

Yeye man cheesy
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by LadyT(f): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2011
I stopped reading that Osisi and Almondjoy topic halfway after feeling faint. I need to read some psalms as the curses were so hardcore. 

Im really not sure how people can keep up such a fake persona 24/7 even if it is online

Debo where are you hiding?  angry
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by tpia5: 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2011
i guess the matter might need to be ironed out somehow. Or maybe not sha, after nl's the seeker saga.

i could barely make head or tail of what the allegations were, especially since it seems there was so much clean up done on the other site.

sounds serious though.

is osisi no longer a christian or was she never one. She vanished after davidylan left [he married i think].

the woman tough no be small. She hated me like crazy.

that dream thread- what was going on with that. [s]Coupled with the nl one about yoruba men's privates[/s]. Una wan corrupt me for here sha.

me sef i dreamt i saw dayokanu marrying 28 nlers at a go but they were all fully clothed. I had a problem with their outfits however since he wanted them to wear bikini but i insisted they must put on proper wedding gowns.

if you want to know the females in question, just pick any 28 ladies on nl.
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by dayokanu(m): 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2011
1. LadyT
2. Idowuogbo
3. Tpia
4. Odunnu
5 Mukina
6. Armyofone
7. naijababe
8. Thiefofhearts
9. Ujujoan
10. Ifyalways
11. Kandikane

Those are the first 11, Supplementary list coming out
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by ikamefa(f): 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2011
na winch kolo list dey up dia ^^^^^^^^^ cheesy
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by dayokanu(m): 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2011
Thats the list of females I am planning to impregnate before the end of this year
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by OAM4J: 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2011
dayokanu:

1. LadyT
2. Idowuogbo
3. Tpia
4. Odunnu
5 Mukina
6. Armyofone
7. naijababe
8. Thiefofhearts
9. Ujujoan
10. Ifyalways
11. Kandikane

Those are the first 11, Supplementary list coming out
12. Isale_gan2
13. Chaircover
14. Ikamefa
15. Busybody
16. Jennykadry
16. babe
17. Ink nerd
18. Rokiatu
19. Outstrip
20. Ivynwa
21. Hotie Tima
22. Aldmond joy aka Militia aka Blazay
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by ikamefa(f): 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2011
dayokanu:

Thats the list of females I am planning to impregnate before the end of this year

yaaaaay! all hail dk the big dipper grin grin grin grin grin you go soon pai if u try am

OAM4J:

12. Isale_gan2
13. Chaircover
14. Ikamefa
15. Busybody
16. Jennykadry
16. babe
17. Ink nerd
18. Rokiatu
19. Outstrip
20. Ivynwa
21. Hotie Tima
22. Aldmond joy aka Militia aka Blazay

oga ur own list na for wetin? females u wanna , ?? grin
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by OAM4J: 12:03am On Jun 02, 2011
^^Supplementary list for Dayokanu's 28 wives that tpia saw in a vision. We are looking for 6 more females to make it 28 and they must be confirmed virgins.
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by ikamefa(f): 12:10am On Jun 02, 2011
in dat case ma name nor suppose dey dia na cry

na fresh meat dk dey find jare cheesy wink
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by LadyT(f): 12:12am On Jun 02, 2011
*waves* at Ikamefa!

WOW thats some juicy gossip Tpia.  

So David is now married?  shocked

Only Almondjoy can explain what caused the drama but its clear that it went beyond the cyber world.

And did I read clearly that married Almondjoy was having sex with someone off that other site LMAOOOOOOOO  grin or was that a joke. That woman is crazy you have to love her.

As for Osisi she was always righteous nice to know shes actually got serious skeletons in her closet.

But damn that topic is serious

DAYO what kind of nonsense list as your putting up there?
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by ikamefa(f): 12:14am On Jun 02, 2011
waves back @ lady t grin
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Blazay(m): 12:57am On Jun 02, 2011
LadyT:

And did I read clearly that[b] married Almondjoy was having sex with someone[/b] off that other site LMAOOOOOOOO  grin or was that a joke. That woman is crazy you have to love her.

Learn to interprete dreams right.
There were 4 guys chopped over there by Almondjoy. kiss
Welcome to the "New Age". . .
What a married man can do. . .a married woman can do best!

!Get Yours!
Please, wish me a happy anniversary coming up.
You guys are playing kiddy games over here.
The real koko of the marra is happening with the big boyz and gurlz. . .

Back to my bed.
Sooooooooo off today and waiting for my 'oga' to come back from work. The joys of not being a hypocritical Christian are numerous.
Praise da lord! cool

Matter and cyber riff raffs dealt with.

*Cased Closed*
*Moving on. . .time for my summer vacation in the UK. . .my favorite playing ground*
*Life is goooooooooooooooood* cool
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Odunnu: 2:29am On Jun 02, 2011
You gotta love this Blazay. Now i'm figuring out why the 'MILITIA' ID.
@Dayo:
That list up there with my name, what is it for?
Is anybody sharing money?
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by spikedcylinder: 8:45am On Jun 02, 2011
Blazay:

Learn to interprete dreams right.
There were 4 guys chopped over there by Almondjoy. kiss
Welcome to the "New Age". . .
What a married man can do. . .a married woman can do best!

!Get Yours!
Please, wish me a happy anniversary coming up.
You guys are playing kiddy games over here.
The real koko of the marra is happening with the big boyz and gurlz. . .

Back to my bed.
Sooooooooo off today and waiting for my 'oga' to come back from work. The joys of not being a hypocritical Christian are numerous.
Praise da lord! cool

Matter and cyber riff raffs dealt with.

*Cased Closed*
*Moving on. . .time for my summer vacation in the UK. . .my favorite playing ground*
*Life is goooooooooooooooood* cool

Lmao!!!! I cant. I just can't! LOLLLLLL!!!! cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by LadyT(f): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2011
Dayo you need to go and join that other website!

See action! grin LMAOOOO
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by armyofone(m): 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2011
aha! you wan dayo to be killed? the guy no go last for younder, na real action proper grin
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by OAM4J: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2011
ikamefa:

in dat case ma name nor suppose dey dia na cry

na fresh meat dk dey find jare cheesy wink

dayo no get preference. Anything goes for him; whether na black or yellow, short or tall, fat or thin, fine or ugly, married or single; so far she is female, its ok for dayo.
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by dayokanu(m): 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2011
Odunnu:

@Dayo:
That list up there with my name, what is it for?
Is anybody sharing money?

Na money dem dey share , See her mouth like 50,000. The money wey dem share enter your account never do you. Come pick your spot on the queue jare!!! Nonsense and Ingridient!!!

spikedcylinder:

Lmao!!!! I cant. I just can't! LOLLLLLL!!!! cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

Laff laff all you want , see her mouth like 3m per month.

LadyT:

Dayo you need to go and join that other website!

See action! grin LMAOOOO

I would have gone to join if I didnt meet you. But since I've found you I have changed my ways, The only thing I need from you Is a permission to phock Blazay, I love that womans feistiness pieces!!! I love her fierceness die.

armyofone:

aha! you wan dayo to be killed? the guy no go last for younder, na real action proper grin

When you go bring your military Ikebe come this side make I do oil change for you, Before all those unused parts starts to rust tongue tongue

OAM4J:

dayo no get preference. Anything goes for him; whether na black or yellow, short or tall, fat or thin, fine or ugly, married or single; so far she is female, its ok for dayo.

"Dayokanu prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, color, creed, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or associational preference. Dayokanu also affirms its commitment to providing equal phocking and equal access to his YEKINI. For additional information contact me.”

cool cool cool cool
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by LadyT(f): 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2011
angry

Dayo will you shut up is it mating season or what?

Why are you always Hot?

Is your computer sprayed with pheromones
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by dayokanu(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2011
LadyT:

angry

Dayo will you shut up is it mating season or what?

Find out

Why are you always Hot?

Looking at your shape would even make the Pope Hot

Is your computer sprayed with pheromones

Do you want me to spray it on you?
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by ikamefa(f): 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2011
dayokanu:

I would have gone to join if I didnt meet you. But since I've found you I have changed my ways, The only thing I need from you Is a permission to phock Blazay, I love that womans feistiness pieces!!! I love her fierceness die.

shocked shocked shocked " grin "

dayokanu wan phork blazay? cheesy wonderment

se emi e gbe? cheesy
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by LadyT(f): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2011
Leave him and all his useless bravado after one night with blazay he will be the next person to be annihilated with insults in a topic called dayo couldn't get it up for one night in blazay. Silly boy.
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by dayokanu(m): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2011
After that one night with blazay, I would return to your warm embrace na
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by LadyT(f): 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2011
No problem I have a hot slap waiting for you ashewo Dallas
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by tpia5: 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2011
Leave him and all his useless bravado after one night with blazay he will be the next person to be annihilated with insults in a topic called dayo couldn't get it up for one night in blazay.

abeg no vex @ whoever, but "dazzit oh" made my day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Please Disregard The SMS About 08061197911 (Another Rumour) / Getting An Affidavit, What's Your Experience? Get Informed... / XXXTENTACION – Tear Drop (his Last Song Befor He Pass Away)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.