Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:45 AM

>> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section (19209 Views)

*****HOLD YOUR BREATH LADIES & GENTS, Latest Pics Of Mr Nigeria 2009***** / Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 / 600 Post Or More By January 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Busybody2(f): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2011
angry angry angry Chai, no wonder I could not log in with my Amebo no 2 or Busybody userID all these weeks tongue See 'em
tatafos and shombos pretender to the throne cheesy grin grin
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2011
Busy_body:

Hello bootiluscious Ibebe-idi nla, missed you loffs  kiss kiss kiss

Oh really? tongue Thank you, same here.

How's everything, you no dey even show face anymore smiley
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2011
abeg OMA or whatever. be quiet.

almost as obnoxious as dayokanu
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by LadyT(f): 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2011
LMAO@Busy body!

lipsrsealed
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by OAM4J: 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

abeg OMA or whatever. be quiet.

almost as obnoxious as dayokanu

I want to assume you are referring to OMA and not OAM4J, cant remember ever having a beef with you  undecided

Dont thief my heart sha. cheesy
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:49am On Jun 06, 2011
your back and forth with tpia is annoying and juvenile. she asked a simple Yes or No question you are there just yarning dust. We dont have to have beef for me to point that out.

who you be sef? arent you a newbie
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Busybody2(f): 1:00am On Jun 06, 2011
tpia@:

omg stephen p was a girl?

What the hey.

No wonder his user id was always such a gentleman. Very girlish come to think of it. An actual male persona couldnt have stayed so calm for such a long time.

This is the reason I am 100% positive they are not the same person, Daphoenix is fiesty, sharp, witty, has an ascebic tongue, humorous, very good with word play, dispenses dripping sarcasm, innuendos, etc without a second thought, etc, etc, etc, whilst StephenP came across as effeminate and girly, and as for his writing, to sum it up, Nigerians love celebrating one-dimensional mediocrity lipsrsealed The people who used to write beautifully in that section back then never got a mention, Doyin13, Stillwater, Bluespice, I even stumbled on one beautiful piece by LadyT. . . Saying this though, with such specimen as the aesthetically pleasing StephenP whom God clearly spent overtime on, he does not need to talk/write, i ain't complaining, he should not even open that fine mouth, what a picture of perfection, don't want him having wrinkles either so that sexy mouth can remain shut all it likes . . .oer. . .er . . .where was I . . .what was I originally talking about again . . . embarassed embarassed tongue

Methinks there's was just a case of boy meet girl, fell in love, decided to keep it off NL who can blame them, but moves in together, so naturally, they are occasionally bound to post from the same PC, and surely they want to keep whats between them sacred because it is special, so decides not to refute or entertain allegations being peddled against them on NL, knowing fully well that their intending marriage/pregnancies/babies would vindicate them eventually, and they would have the last laugh, thats all folks.

tpia@:

Oam4j are you also female?

This nl sha.

grin grin grin This tpia sha, see queshun, ma ribs oh grin grin grin

LadyT:

LMAO@Busy body!

lipsrsealed

Of course, I wasn't especially talking about you or TOH tongue Not at all cheesy
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:13am On Jun 06, 2011
I will kuku deal with you properly this year, Busy Body angry tongue

How you dey?
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by LadyT(f): 1:41am On Jun 06, 2011
Thats what I though too Busybody I really hope thats true but. . . sad undecided
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Busybody2(f): 2:22am On Jun 06, 2011
LadyT:

Thats what I though too Busybody I really hope thats true but. . . sad undecided

It is very plausible and cannot be discounted out of hand either so . . .

ThiefOfHearts:

I will kuku deal with you properly this year, Busy Body angry tongue

How you dey?

I dey kampe jare cheesy

I saw you in the Family section not long ago, but was sure it wasn't you as that poster was just too quiet, ha ha kilode, but then Jennykadry mentioned something about your razorblade finger/mouth working at 100% efficiency in the Politcs section tongue grin
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 06, 2011
Busy_body:

This is the reason I am 100% positive they are not the same person, Daphoenix is fiesty, sharp, witty, has an ascebic tongue, humorous, very good with word play, dispenses dripping sarcasm, innuendos, etc without a second thought, etc, etc, etc, whilst StephenP came across as effeminate and girly, and as for his writing, to sum it up, Nigerians love celebrating one-dimensional mediocrity lipsrsealed The people who used to write beautifully in that section back then never got a mention, Doyin13, Stillwater, Bluespice, I even stumbled on one beautiful piece by LadyT. . . Saying this though, with such specimen as the aesthetically pleasing StephenP whom God clearly spent overtime on, he does not need to talk/write, i ain't complaining, he should not even open that fine mouth, what a picture of perfection, don't want him having wrinkles either so that sexy mouth can remain shut all it likes . . .oer. . .er . . .where was I . . .what was I originally talking about again . . . embarassed embarassed tongue

Methinks there's was just a case of boy meet girl, fell in love, decided to keep it off NL who can blame them, but moves in together, so naturally, they are occasionally bound to post from the same PC, and surely they want to keep whats between them sacred because it is special, so decides not to refute or entertain allegations being peddled against them on NL, knowing fully well that their intending marriage/pregnancies/babies would vindicate them eventually, and they would have the last laugh, thats all folks.

Of course, I wasn't especially talking about you or TOH tongue Not at all cheesy

Dear God grin grin
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by mukina2: 11:08am On Jun 06, 2011
busy body you nor well oh grin
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by ikamefa(f): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2011
mu heheheheheheheh grin
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by OAM4J: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2011
Busy_body:

grin
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2011
Yo wa
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by armyofone(m): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2011
see analysis, BB na you be that? grin

Busy_body:

Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by LadyT(f): 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2011
Part of the evidence was posting from StephenP and the female coming from the same computer a couple of mins apart so one logs in the other logs out. Very strange even if you living together and dating you wouldn't continuously post for hours from the same laptop/computer.

Trust me I refused to believe it at first but the more evidence I was given the more I had to accept that sexual chocolate aka Stephen was a girl
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by armyofone(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2011
someone  lipsrsealed was saying then that he was born on a sunday cuz of his finess grin
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by dayokanu(m): 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2011
armyofone:

someone lipsrsealed was saying then that he was born on a sunday cuz of his finess grin

Yaya dei?
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by tpia5: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2011
Part of the evidence was posting from StephenP and the female coming from the same computer a couple of mins apart so one logs in the other logs out. Very strange even if you living together and dating you wouldn't continuously post for hours from the same laptop/computer.

Trust me I refused to believe it at first but the more evidence I was given the more I had to accept that sexual chocolate aka Stephen was a girl

in retrospect, i guess there should have been red flags.

how can someone be so one-dimensional for so many years. I thought the ones swinging from one extreme to the other were more suspect.

smh.

this internet sha.

if something seems too good to be true, then it usually is.

who on earth is the person in that profile. undecided

all that glitters is indeed not gold. undecided
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2011
Lmao. Tpia, pele
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by tpia5: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2011
abi. shocked

it's just a shock cos i used to consider stephen p one of the saner members of this place.

gosh.

not that i had any crush or anything like that on the persona, thank goodness. I barely even spoke to the "guy" and didnt respond to "his" posts either.

i watch disney like everybody else but it doesnt mean i'm waiting for one prince on horseback to gallop away with me into the sunset.

in this day, internet and age? lailai.
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2011
tpia@:

abi. shocked

it's just a shock cos i used to consider stephen p one of the saner members of this place.

gosh.

[b]not that i had any crush or anything like that on the persona, thank goodness. [/b]I barely even spoke to the "guy" and didnt respond to "his" posts either.

i watch disney like everybody else but it doesnt mean i'm waiting for one prince on horseback to gallop away with me into the sunset.

in this day, internet and age? lailai.
gringrin
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by tpia5: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2011
gbogbo won nbi kere si mi jare.

hope you speak yoruba.

cant be crushing on no small boy here.
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2011
tpia@:

gbogbo won nbi kere si mi jare.

hope you speak yoruba.

cant be crushing on no small boy here.
don't understand, please translate, and it's not that you can't, you just shouldn't cheesy
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by tpia5: 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2011
^^true talk.

hope you werent the stephen p btw.

just asking cos i cant trust anybody on this nl again. wink

what i said in yoruba was i'm older than everybody here, therefore the rest of the post applies.
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by dayokanu(m): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2011
tpia@:

^^true talk.

what i said in yoruba was i'm older than everybody here, therefore the rest of the post applies.

You dont trust me?
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2011
tpia@:

^^true talk.

lol you will never know tongue cheesy grin wink
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by LadyT(f): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2011
grin  Tpiah I cant stop laughing at your posts!

You cannot deny Stephen was Gods gift especially those beach pics. The congoshines and Dayos are more your age range! but look how they behave!  I still find it hard to believe stephen didnt have meat and two veg but two melons and a banana split!!!

Ibkaye! My darling how are you?
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2011
@Lady
Hey dear, I'm incredibly fine, how are you? Been quite some time smiley
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by tpia5: 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2011
LadyT:

grin  Tpiah I cant stop laughing at your posts!

You cannot deny Stephen was Gods gift especially those beach pics. The congoshines and Dayos are more your age range! but look how they behave!  I still find it hard to believe stephen didnt have meat and two veg but two melons and a banana split!!!

oro buruku toun terin cheesy

which beach pics? I missed that. I've only seen the two profile photos which are actually only one photo anyway.

i'm older than all the people you mentioned o. shocked
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by dayokanu(m): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2011
Tpia,

O ma gbo Yoruba gan. Impressed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Calendar Year 1986 And Calendar Year 2014 Are The Same / Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets / Chaos On Ore-benin Road Over The Death Of A Footballer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.