Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,360 members, 7,920,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:52 AM

Am Gonna Have Break With Ma Gal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Gonna Have Break With Ma Gal (1091 Views)

Had Sex!with Ma Cousin / A Flowchart To Determine If Ur Gonna Have Sex On This Date / 25 Reason Why You Should Break With UR Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Gonna Have Break With Ma Gal by afolayangs(m): 10:50am On Jul 13, 2007
Ma gal love me some much that feels like talking to me endlessly to the extent that she told me once I have ma own flat she’s gonna sleep in ma house anytime she likes(That’s no problem with me) before we finally get marry legally.

I work in an investment bank while she’s still scoping around for job. If she send text message and I do not reply she go vex and so on.

I feel like having a break with the gal and I will discuss this with her this even.

I love this gal and like her to be ma wife.

I do not know if I will be taking the risk of losing this gal to someone else in this break period because she may think am no longer interested in her.

But I think I really need this break.

We‘ve been together since March 2007.
Re: Am Gonna Have Break With Ma Gal by iice(f): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2007
You no serious
Re: Am Gonna Have Break With Ma Gal by oracle99: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2007
@afolayangs
GUY! NA FROM WHICH PLANET U DROP SEF,U BE ALIEN?U NO WELL OH!!!!!!!!!! IF U TIRE FOR THE BABE FASHI THE BABE.WHICH ONE U COME DEY ASK THE HOUSE FOR ADVICE.U NO WELL AT ALL.
Re: Am Gonna Have Break With Ma Gal by afolayangs(m): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2007
NO TALK AGAIN

WE'VE RESOLVE THE ISSUE AMICABLY
Re: Am Gonna Have Break With Ma Gal by Bebesula(f): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2007
U just want us to know that you have a girl friend,abi?
now we know, what again do you want to tell us?yeye boy
Re: Am Gonna Have Break With Ma Gal by zignor(m): 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2007
[quote][/quote]You just want us to know that you have a girl friend,abi?
now we know, what again do you want to tell us?yeye boy[color=#990000][/color]
u are right man
Re: Am Gonna Have Break With Ma Gal by Aproko(f): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2007
he just wanted us to know he worked with an investment bank really wink
Re: Am Gonna Have Break With Ma Gal by afolayangs(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2007
tnxs all for ur comments _ & +

But am telling u what has happened and which have resolved am posting this thread to show off
Re: Am Gonna Have Break With Ma Gal by prettyjulie(f): 6:36am On Sep 20, 2011
i cant believe a whole me wasted my time to read this useless story,may God punish you for making me waste my time
Re: Am Gonna Have Break With Ma Gal by MMM2(m): 6:49am On Sep 20, 2011
^^

u did come again
angry
Re: Am Gonna Have Break With Ma Gal by tellwisdom: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2011
How doess your bank applies here?? sad sad UNA GO JUST DEY FIND WETIN TO TAKE IMPRESS GURLS Pkako FOR HERE angry
Tell us your story and leave your bank out of it angry angry
Re: Am Gonna Have Break With Ma Gal by ice234: 8:35am On Sep 20, 2011
abeg do break up i dey wait to snatch am
Re: Am Gonna Have Break With Ma Gal by Youngpo413: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
K
Re: Am Gonna Have Break With Ma Gal by GoldenJAT(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
The whole summary of the matter...
When adults behave like indomie children. Op go through what u wrote up there and tell me if u are making any sense.
We go DE here 1 day when MADMAN GO DE ASK US WEDA E MAKE SENSE FOR PERSON TO MAD... MK WE ADVISE AM.
Re: Am Gonna Have Break With Ma Gal by grad2012(f): 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
When u say take a break from a relationship its almost the same tin as breaking up. So u think during dat period nobody else will walk up to her? well u are wrong. Instead why not tell her u don't like her calling all d time and texting like she's monitoring you,tell her ur mind for GODs sake and if she luvs u she will change cos she won't want to lose you don't go complicating tins.

(1) (Reply)

What Should Be Done If You Find Out Your Husband To Be Is A Fraudstar? / Ladies: New Way To Approve A Man / Girls What Will You Do If You Catch Your Guy Sleeping With Ur Friend In Ur Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.