Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,415 members, 7,971,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:07 AM

What Should Be Done If You Find Out Your Husband To Be Is A Fraudstar? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should Be Done If You Find Out Your Husband To Be Is A Fraudstar? (1093 Views)

A Birthday Wishes To A Fraudstar By Oyinbo Woman / Ladies You Can Now Lock Your Husband's Male Organ [pics] / Engaged To A Fraudstar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Be Done If You Find Out Your Husband To Be Is A Fraudstar? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2007
Hi all,
A friend of mine told me on saturday that she just discovered that her husband to be in a few months is into internet fraud asides the regular job he does, she discovered his friends cajoled him into it becos they are all living large and he also wants to be like them.She was sad becos they are about to get married and everyone likes the boy, infact i know him and i must say he is one of the best guys i have met: handsome, caring and he is so church church, thats why i am surprised, he even made my friends xtian life better because she used to go to church just sundays but with the guy they started going on wednesdays and also for church programmes. They had so many plans and she was indeed very happy.You should see them, they are in love and amke a fine couple
She just heard this gist now after the police went to burst one of his friends and the guy broke his leg while trying to jump the fence to escape.
She asked for my opinoion on the issue, though i have not answered her, i feel if she loves the guy they can relocate and move away from all this people tempting him, then start a new life because if she breaks up with this guy who knows what the next guy will be.
I decided to ask nairalanders(the elders of the land) for there views so i will put all together and give her an answer.
She is so worried and has not even spoken to the guy about it becos he has travelled at the moment.
Please what do u all think she sholud do??
Re: What Should Be Done If You Find Out Your Husband To Be Is A Fraudstar? by Eiregirl(f): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2007
She should speak to her partner about how she feels about it. A friend of mine is in a similar situation but the guy is already in prison!!! He has said that when he gets out, he's going to stop it completely but it means that he will have to stay away from certain people. I feel for your friend because if he doesn't give it up, eventually it will catch up with him & bite him on the ass! He needs to stop before it's too late. All of his designer clothes etc. will be no good to him in prison.
Re: What Should Be Done If You Find Out Your Husband To Be Is A Fraudstar? by Njoy1(f): 7:15am On Jul 17, 2007
Tell her to walk away now, sooner or later he will be caught. Find a man who is willing to do a decent job.
Re: What Should Be Done If You Find Out Your Husband To Be Is A Fraudstar? by honeric01(m): 7:23am On Jul 17, 2007
e eyah,
Re: What Should Be Done If You Find Out Your Husband To Be Is A Fraudstar? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 17, 2007
N-joy:

Tell her to walk away now, sooner or later he will be caught. Find a man who is willing to do a decent job.
Gosh i wonder how i am going to say this to her, thanks anyway. More opinions please.
Re: What Should Be Done If You Find Out Your Husband To Be Is A Fraudstar? by honeric01(m): 7:24am On Jul 18, 2007
N-joy:

see advice, too bad, well you are entitled to your opinion. but for me, i think there is nothing that's stagnant in life, he is changeable, so what you need is a total brainwash of him, as in, talk him out of the act, and then try to show or point to other options he should go after, most of the fraudsters are not really glued to fraud, but just got into it due to economic situation! he can be changed if you want him to, so tell me, if you were to be a prostitute, does that mean that you won't be able to change if someone tells it to your face and try to show you the good and bad things about prostitution and then give you alternates?
Re: What Should Be Done If You Find Out Your Husband To Be Is A Fraudstar? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2007
Nice one @ honerico01, u made a whole lot of sense there. This is one sure advice i am giving my friend because i share your opinion.The only constant thing in life is change.
Re: What Should Be Done If You Find Out Your Husband To Be Is A Fraudstar? by honeric01(m): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2007
You are welcome
Re: What Should Be Done If You Find Out Your Husband To Be Is A Fraudstar? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2007
talk to him, try to convince him. if he is still bent on continuing with it, then my dear walk away ohhh. before you suffer later for a crime you have no fault in.
Re: What Should Be Done If You Find Out Your Husband To Be Is A Fraudstar? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2007
Thanks Thonia, i was sure i will get some good advice here
Re: What Should Be Done If You Find Out Your Husband To Be Is A Fraudstar? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2007
not at all wink
Re: What Should Be Done If You Find Out Your Husband To Be Is A Fraudstar? by honeric01(m): 8:00am On Jul 19, 2007
you just try out the talking first, and don't forget to threaten him with leaving him if he refused to oblige ok? he he loves you( or your friend) he's going to give in to you

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady / Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take / Approaching A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.