Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,438 members, 7,940,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady (1082 Views)

6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends / Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady by weatherman(m): 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2007
Had some friends over at my crib over the weekend,my friend and his girlfriend went into my room sometime later to av sex,I think.Later we heard some shoutin comin from my room,we rushed over to see my guy and his babe fightin seriously.After settlin the whloe fracas.Kind of asked the guy what happened AND the dude told me the babe was being rude and saucy so he started to push her around a little.I couldnt just comprehend.I just couldnt imagine hittin a lady just to teach her a lesson or maybe I'm wrong.Some one pls help me here
Re: Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady by lovemajek(f): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2007
No explaination the only answer is , okay NO
Re: Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2007
No!!!!! angry
Re: Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady by SGN(m): 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2007
You've got a terrible friend.

It is wrong and so the answer is NO.

Things can happen that make us angry from time to time but, the mature mind always find a way to suppress
it without resorting to fisticuffs.

Advise your friend to find a way to deal with his anger in a better way!.
Re: Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady by rossy4life(f): 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2007
Any man who raises his hand to hit a women is complete lunatic.
Re: Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady by Nobody: 3:59am On Aug 15, 2007
It baffles me ow pple can just ask questionz they already hav ansaz to.how on earth wud it be alrite to beat up a lady?is it aite to lie?
Re: Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady by denex: 4:12am On Aug 15, 2007
You and your friends are lucky. I had a friend and she was a third level brown belt in Karate. By the time you meet that kind of girl, come back and ask this question again.
Re: Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady by BABEELOVE(f): 4:28am On Aug 15, 2007
denex:

You and your friends are lucky. I had a friend and she was a third level brown belt in Karate. By the time you meet that kind of girl, come back and ask this question again.

grin-------------- t.k.o.!!!!
Re: Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady by wendymanda: 4:31am On Aug 15, 2007
If the girl was your sister or a relative would you ask if it was alright or would you deal with the sorry son of a bitch you call a friend?
Re: Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady by SylviaCozy(f): 11:25am On Aug 15, 2007
@Denex
Nice one. I wish I was one too. grin grin wink

I see no reason why a guy should beat a lady. Any guy who does that is DUMB. I mean really DUMB. I termed it that since the use of words have been erdicated from him. What happened to the good old use of our Lingua Franca? Can't he just sit her down and talk to her? If she is the stubborn type, sit her down(when her temper has cooled) and tell her how much whatever she did hurt you. Talk to her like a friend and not a punching equipment.

How would he feel if another guy hit his Sister or Mamma? lipsrsealed wink
Re: Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady by sanrima(f): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2007
some ladies have very bad mouth and wen they begin to insult u, if u r not man enough u may end up using ur fist on them. but i believe a man should be able to control his temper although some people are very temperamental. using fists to settle a quarrel is wrong in any way u look at it cos u may end up injuring or even killing the babe, wat will now happen to the love?
Re: Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady by AliAY(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2007
[
Re: Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady by AliAY(m): 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2007
The highest point of marital or relational insanity is for a man or boyfriend to raise up his hand and hit is woman, Its insane, its inhuman, it only goes a long way to show that the man is a beast. Man by nature is a passionate and coveteous animal, letf to him, society will be a mere devils workshop operating on the logic of the fish wereby the big fish will eat the small fish. Thus, the restraint of a penal laws will help to introduce some good into the society. That can of a man should be checkmated by penal measures.
Re: Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady by NOIBMUUL(m): 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2007
qw
Re: Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady by ssRhino: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2007
It takes a weak man to beat up a woman, any man that beats my sister, i swear to God just received his death warrant,
Re: Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady by azpunpin: 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2007
$$Rhino:

It takes a weak man to beat up a woman, any man that beats my sister, i swear to God just received his death warrant,

Lol, U go kill the guy?

@Poster
It is wrong but all the same, Wetin be the koko abi d gurl no wan open her pussy?
And ur guy don dey on the mood?

He better watch d next move of the gal and he should also be careful cos not all lady will accept it, Some will surely pay back.
Tell ur friend that he should be careful,

Love Ya.
Re: Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady by Jomodupri(m): 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2007
I'm totally against it.
Re: Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady by snickpick(f): 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2007
It is hundred percent wrong and abnormal for a guy to raise his hand on his girl.Doesn't he have a conscience ,since he claims to love her.Any man that beats a woman is worst than an infidel smiley smiley
Re: Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady by Gmoney5(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2007
Your friend should really be locked up in jail for a little while. This would do justice to his nerves.
Re: Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady by wendymanda: 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2007
Birds of a feather flock together.
Re: Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady by Femtex(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2007
sanrima:

some ladies have very bad mouth and when they begin to insult u, if you're not man enough u may end up using your fist on them. but i believe a man should be able to control his temper although some people are very temperamental. using fists to settle a quarrel is wrong in any way u look at it because u may end up injuring or even killing the babe, what will now happen to the love?

Silence is the best answer for a fool. He can Just walk out of the house if he can not control his emotion.
Re: Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady by lovemajek(f): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2007
I know some babe will not let you go away from the scene, but still dont beat her because until she calm down she knows not what she is doing. I am talking from experience.
Re: Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 16, 2007
@poster did you really now know it was wrong or you jus want 2 hear people's opinions?
Whichever way the answer was 'no' ,is 'no', and will be 'no'. Every real man should know that. Capital NO!
Re: Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 16, 2007
NOIBMUUL:

@topic
okay its wrong to raise your hand on a lady but sometimes some girls need to get slapped, u know once a while. Take this for example;

Imagine a benin bitchl (sorry benin people) stealing from you and saying it to your face that what she stole isn't urs, so you can't do shit? And its obvious that she stole the money from you!

I don't support men beating up ladies but in some circumstances, thay need to be fine tuned, especially the stubborn ones.

One Love

Dude, there's absolute NO justification in hitting a lady. It doesn't matter what she may have done. She may have stolen from you, cheated on you etc, but slapping her isn't the answer!

And if you think it is, then there's something not quite right with you.
Re: Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady by k0be: 7:44am On Aug 16, 2007
yup, you shouldn't take advantage of women like that simply because you're in a physically-advantaged position to do so. They're not your kids. even kids don't deserve unnecessary punishments, or should I say violence?

I do agree that lotta women do some things sometimes that can make you wanna rip their necks out of their heads. Just stay controlled! wink
Re: Is It Right To Beat Up A Lady by lovemajek(f): 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2007
If you hit a woman then you have beating your mother

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of A True Friend? / My Predicament - UK Girls / Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.