Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,377 members, 7,908,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 06:15 PM

Missionless Trip.(hot Action Story) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Missionless Trip.(hot Action Story) (2913 Views)

GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) / BLOOD LIVES HERE - An Action Story / ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missionless Trip.(hot Action Story) by ollydy22: 9:26am On Jul 16, 2021
The missionless Trip

Author poison

Chapter eight.

Alex and Brenda were in the lounge that evening, playing with each other. But Alex looked sad about the death of mrs Kega.

"why are you still sad baby?" Brenda asked.
Re: Missionless Trip.(hot Action Story) by Nuel45(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2021
No more update again
Re: Missionless Trip.(hot Action Story) by ollydy22: 6:57am On Sep 03, 2021
THE MISSIONLESS TRIP.

(Two Body, One Heart)

Author poisonpen.

Chapter Eight (cool

Alex and Brenda sat down in the living room that late hour. Alex was very sad about death of Mrs Kega.

"Baby why are you sad?" Brenda asked full concerns.

"You just put me in cage here dear" Alex answered in riddles.

Brenda squinted his eyes in surprises....

"....cage? I didn't understand you baby. We eat the same food and we sleep in same room so i don't understand how i put you in cage. If you're in cage it's means both of are together....."

"You don't understand me Brenda. I need find out something, something is wrong among BOX executives."

"Alex but you can do nothing. Remember they're your boss." Brenda said with sadness.

"I fu@king know that. But i cannot be staying here and the citizen should be dying out there." Alex retorted.

"Hmmm.....what exactly do you want to do now?"

"I need lists of top executive of BOX"

"what's??"

"I won't leave you but I will be working as underground agent to know the mole in BOX"
Re: Missionless Trip.(hot Action Story) by ollydy22: 7:19am On Sep 03, 2021
"How will u get to the list?" she asked her boyfriend with more concern.

"I will steal it from Mrs Nathaniel the BOX news reporter"

+++++++
Time- The next day's morning.
Location- Bandit Rangers, Russia.

The missionless and The chosen one sat down reading a file.

'we are missionless! That's why the BOX can't know our next plan. If they decided to be smart we make them smell hell" The missionless said.

"I don't get something. You mean I need to attack Mrs Nathaniel tonight?"

"Yes Ava! You'll do it alone. While Maxwell lead other black ant to bomb a school"

"wonderful! I need to get a flight to USA right away"

"We don't need her.....If you like bang the hell out of her. We need only the file"

Ava the chosen one smiled...

+++++
BOX EXECUTIVE MEETING USA.

The chairman sat down sadly because recents news are not welcoming them.

"We have to do something about those terrorists!" The chairman hit the table angrily.

"I observe something. I don't think their location is in Usa. Why don't we lurk around?"
Re: Missionless Trip.(hot Action Story) by ollydy22: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
THE MISSIONLESS TRIP.
(Two Body, One Heart)
Author poisonpen.
Chapter Eight (
Alex and Brenda sat down in the living room that late hour. Alex was very sad about death of Mrs Kega.
"Baby why are you sad?" Brenda asked full concerns.
"You just put me in cage here dear" Alex answered in riddles.
Brenda squinted his eyes in surprises....
"....cage? I didn't understand you baby. We eat the same food and we sleep in same room so i don't understand how i put you in cage. If you're in cage it's means both of are together....."
"You don't understand me Brenda. I need find out something, something is wrong among BOX executives."
"Alex but you can do nothing. Remember they're your boss." Brenda said with sadness.
"I fu@king know that. But i cannot be staying here and the citizen should be dying out there." Alex retorted.
"Hmmm.....what exactly do you want to do now?"
"I need lists of top executive of BOX"
"what's??"
"I won't leave you but I will be working as underground agent to know the mole in BOX""How will u get to the list?" she asked her boyfriend with more concern.
"I will steal it from Mrs Nathaniel the BOX news reporter"
+++++++
Time- The next day's morning.
Location- Bandit Rangers, Russia.
The missionless and The chosen one sat down reading a file.
'we are missionless! That's why the BOX can't know our next plan. If they decided to be smart we make them smell hell" The missionless said.
"I don't get something. You mean I need to attack Mrs Nathaniel tonight?"
"Yes Ava! You'll do it alone. While Maxwell lead other black ant to bomb a school"
"wonderful! I need to get a flight to USA right away"
"We don't need her.....If you like bang the hell out of her. We need only the file"
Ava the chosen one smiled...
+++++
BOX EXECUTIVE MEETING USA.
The chairman sat down sadly because recents news are not welcoming them.
"We have to do something about those terrorists!" The chairman hit the table angrily.
"I observe something. I don't think their location is in Usa. Why don't we lurk around?" the young man in red suit muttered aloud.
"we can't do that for now. we never knew their plan and what they have for us. for now, we have to prepared for anything" the chairman said.
"hmm.! we can't prepare for anything now mr chairman until we find out where they reside and their motives" justin said.
"motive did i heard u saying? this is like we are thinking what can never happen. from recent activities from the bandit ranger it seemed they are here for something and what we need now is what they are here for else we will remain in darkness till christ come for second time" lukeman said.
"bbcaaaaa.....we take no shit from any man this time around not even mr president"justin said.
"you have all spoken well guys but we need to understand something. who's lead this group called bandit ranger. or have you heard of maggot?" steve said.
"you have to be serious sometimes! what's our own concern with maggot? you need brain!" lukeman said angrily.
"guys i fucking what am talking about. i'm the one facing those withnesses!"steve replied.
"calm down, no war in heaven. for now we need underground agent! and i rest this meeting till another day" chairman spoken.

all things created by christ cannot be the same. never, it can never be. the missionless and the chosen one sat down as prisoner was brought to their front.

tbc fans..
Re: Missionless Trip.(hot Action Story) by ollydy22: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
THE MISSIONLESS TRIP

by author poison

chapter 9

the missionless and the chosen one sat down in the room as a prisoner was dragged into the room by two black ant.

'nice seeing you again mr san' the missionless said smiling.

'leave me alone! you're bad man and everyone know this'

'i am proud of that'

'proud that you're bad? or that everybody want you dead?'

'No, not everybody want me dead. at least someone is still talking to me'

'just leave me alone, lemme be'

'yeah, i want a new job for your freedom.'

mr san was extremely surprised.

'my freedom? what kind of job?'

'i want you to enter USA President house, just to harrass him'

'what? that's suicide!'

'it's not, my boys are going with you. are you interested or not?'

mr san was silent half a minute.

"i'm interested. how would the mission go?"

"never mind, i'll send a file to you"

the missionless turned to the two black ant.

"change his cloth"

"ok, sir"

black ant left with mr san leaving only missionless and choosen in the room.

++++
"are
Re: Missionless Trip.(hot Action Story) by ollydy22: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
trully going to let him go freely"

"No, Ijust want him to do the job with one mind."

why are we doing this"

"mr president want undercover agent"

"who's that?"

"you"

"me? he's going recognized me immediately."

"you're dead."

"but my face?"

"doesn't mattered to you for now we're going straight to deprive the BOX from their right"

"their right?"

"yes"

"but how?"

"once you got into president house, he would believe in you than any other man."

"what of mrs Nathaniel?"

"you're running the mission first."

"i can't wait to see end of alex and brenda's relationship"

"i also want it"

"i first met her in the high school"

"what happened between two of you ava?"

"she always act as lord. i started beating her black and white daily" choosen (ava) said.

"beating a girl is not good. that's bad"

"you talk like some good father."

"like seriously?"

"yeah."

<<<<<<<<

firstlady, brenda and alex were all inside the president's house. mr president walked into the living room meeting them he sat down.

"good
Re: Missionless Trip.(hot Action Story) by ollydy22: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
evening mr president!" alex greeted.

"evening alex, i want to discuss something with you"

"am listening sir"

"don't you think it's right time my daughter go into your house"

"like marriage?"

"sure, whatelse? do you want to steal her?"

"no sir. marriage with president's daughter would require a lot of money, right now i don't have any body. the only person i trusted was also killed"

"so sad, may his soul rest in perfect peace. care if i know who?"

"yeah, Ava!"

"don't talk about him anymore, he's your enemy right from when you got affairs with my daughter"

"you're right mr president but c-note is not enough"

"don't worry baby, i'll do some help once you're ready. i love you and i'll do anything to have two of us alone at our own house" brenda piped in.

2 likes for next chapter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Absolutely Free Motivational Sms On Your Phone! / DIARIES OF AN AFRICAN COLLEGIAN - A SERIES. / Poets Please C'mere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.