Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,778 members, 7,941,932 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Oyinbo With Nijja Language - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyinbo With Nijja Language (1406 Views)

When You Ask Nijja Kids To List 5 Nonprofitable Organizations / Oyinbo Choir Singing Yoruba And Igob Worship Songs / The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyinbo With Nijja Language by jockey112(m): 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2007
check this out guys and tell me what yu think .cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kywXb31c2HA
Re: Oyinbo With Nijja Language by IDINRETE: 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2007
i am not surprised. this is not the seven or eight wonders of the world and it is not phenomenal
i am not casting aspersion or denigrating your thread but there is nothing out of ordinary or fantastic about her singing in Yoruba inasmuch people who are not English Ibo, Hausa, french can speak and sing in those languages, i bet you can speak English and sing in English, people will not be in awe and utter amazement that you are able to do so,

Nice rendition of yoruba song albeit,
Re: Oyinbo With Nijja Language by jockey112(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2007
IDINRETE:

i am not surprised. this is not the seven or eight wonders of the world and it is not phenomenal
i am not casting aspersion or denigrating your thread but there is nothing out of ordinary or fantastic about her singing in Yoruba inasmuch people who are not English Ibo, Hausa, french can speak and sing in those languages, i bet you can speak English and sing in English, people will not be in awe and utter amazement that you are able to do so,

Nice rendition of yoruba song albeit,

i got your point fela ,now lets take english language out of the content. have got asian friends and they taught me how to greet in their language and anytime i greet asian with those few words it does the magic,as in you get better services even as little as a genuine smile.i can't see your location but if you are anywhere outside nijja you would understand what i meant.
anyway thanks for your view  am still waiting for more.
Re: Oyinbo With Nijja Language by English1(f): 8:17am On Jul 16, 2007
Ha! Those are all quite easy sounds for a westerner. For a reall challenge I want to hear her sing something with 'gb' in it! No chance!
Re: Oyinbo With Nijja Language by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 16, 2007
grin grin grin grin How long did she take to learn to pronounce those words so well? Fantastic! One thing though she kept using the "s" sound as in "see" when it should have been a "sh" sound. Nice to see an oyinbo actually speak yoruba the way it should be spoken.

this Seun's site that is always going "internet explorer cannot display the site" upon all his noise making.
Re: Oyinbo With Nijja Language by IDINRETE: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2007
davidylan:

this Seun's site that is always going "internet explorer cannot display the site" upon all his noise making.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin good one

leave Seun alone now,ah ah  wetin! the guy is doing a good job o,  i beg dont let him ban you from the site o

(1) (Reply)

Rapsody Of Reality [a Bestseller Or Forced On Ce Members] / Reverend King Is Like Jesus Christ – His Church Members / Why Are There So Many Churches And Yet So Much Wickedness And Corruption?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.