Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,566 members, 7,978,879 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:00 PM

My Lord, May I; May I My Lord? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lord, May I; May I My Lord? (378 Views)

I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake / Is It Right For A Wife To Referr To Her Husband As "My Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Lord, May I; May I My Lord? by earlalright(m): 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
I thought it was just about Ephesians 5:25, loving my wife as Christ loves the Church. That way, I can limit the love shown her to how much I understand and experience how God loves the Church. I hope you also remember Jesus in John 13:34 saying "love them (including your wife) as I have loved you"? Well, I would have still brought up a lot of argument, that is what lawyers do.

However, I knew this was not a joke when Colossians 3:17 (NLT) instructed that whatever I say or do must be done as a REPRESENTATIVE of God. It's means I should forget my feelings opinion and convenience on the matter. That sounds crazy for those of us who are very opinionated. To make matters more interesting, 2 Corinthians 5:20 (NLT) opens with "we are God's ambassadors." It means I have lost total freedom of personal expression before my wife, I must act on God's behalf. I don't have my own speech, opinion or decision. And I must regularly report back home to God how much and how well I have REPRESENTED him before wifey. Chei.

Today, I have one lone issue for determination, and that is "whether or not I properly represent God to my wife." Well, before God delivers His judgement on the lone issue, I need to take an adjournment on the ground of insanity. I obviously have not been thinking well.

See you on the next adjourned date.

©Earl Alright
#AlrightsPassion
+2348125086798
Re: My Lord, May I; May I My Lord? by doubleE70: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
oops wrong thread

(1) (Reply)

Has The Redpill Actually Improved Your Life? / Bro Code 001 / Health Benefits Of Orgasms That Every Woman Should Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.