Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,188 members, 7,880,706 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

Cardinal Arinze Meets IPOB Members, Kicks Against Biafra Agitation (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cardinal Arinze Meets IPOB Members, Kicks Against Biafra Agitation (video) (5026 Views)

Monday Sit-at-home: Soludo Meets IPOB Leadership / Willie Obiano & Peter Obi At Cardinal Arinze's 60th Birthday Mass (Photos) / Peter Obi Meets Cardinal Arinze At Basilica Onitsha- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardinal Arinze Meets IPOB Members, Kicks Against Biafra Agitation (video) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Bola146:
grin Let me keep quiet cheesy cheesy
Better lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cardinal Arinze Meets IPOB Members, Kicks Against Biafra Agitation (video) by AntiBMC(m): 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
WoundedLamb:

His opion doesn't matter yet they went to his doorstep to seek it. He was actually focusing on his Catholic duties...

I can't remember seeking ur opinion, so I wonder why you're giving it. Keep it to yourself plz.
Re: Cardinal Arinze Meets IPOB Members, Kicks Against Biafra Agitation (video) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
Asquare84:
Most elite in the east do not believe in this BIAFRA agitation, most of the youth in support of BIAFRA are youth who don't even have a job or any means of survival
That's it,maybe the government should put them in a program where they be seeing financial support
Re: Cardinal Arinze Meets IPOB Members, Kicks Against Biafra Agitation (video) by engrchykae(m): 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
bencr7:
nice one I love ur response
thanks, people need to throw away ignorance for less manipulation by the secular and sacral exploiters
Re: Cardinal Arinze Meets IPOB Members, Kicks Against Biafra Agitation (video) by nairalandankrah: 1:56am On Jun 04, 2021
paramakina202:

Referendum will come through political participation and dialogue.Say no to war and anarchy in Igboland.

Say no to army invasion of peaceful east, we don't want them
Re: Cardinal Arinze Meets IPOB Members, Kicks Against Biafra Agitation (video) by paramakina202: 8:17am On Jun 04, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Say no to army invasion of peaceful east, we don't want them

Yes we don't want military invasion of our region either.
Re: Cardinal Arinze Meets IPOB Members, Kicks Against Biafra Agitation (video) by ablejesus26(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2021
Bola146:
grin Let me keep quiet cheesy cheesy

Better let your mouth be on fem mode��.

Even those who were born 10-15 yrs after the War could still perceive and feel the impact of the War.

They will never hear.ndi isi aki ka fa bu.

Re: Cardinal Arinze Meets IPOB Members, Kicks Against Biafra Agitation (video) by omenka(m): 12:52pm On May 19, 2022
Mynd44, Seun, isn't this a good time to have this thread on the fp?
Re: Cardinal Arinze Meets IPOB Members, Kicks Against Biafra Agitation (video) by Ndibuna: 1:33pm On May 19, 2022
AntiBMC:
[s] With all due respect, he should focus on his Catholic duties. His opinion doesn't hold water.
He's in Rome na, enjoying good life in a country, other men who came b4 him worked hard to build.[/s]
He was on his own before ipob terrorists paid him a visit. The Iponks should rather mind their business. Ndị uchu
Re: Cardinal Arinze Meets IPOB Members, Kicks Against Biafra Agitation (video) by AntiBMC(m): 2:46pm On May 19, 2022
Ndibuna:

He was on his own before ipob terrorists paid him a visit. The Iponks should rather mind their business. Ndị uchu

I was on my own, when you scvm of the earth mentioned me for a post that's almost a year old. An almajiri bott0m-feeder like you should have rather minded ur business. Onye mgbu.
Re: Cardinal Arinze Meets IPOB Members, Kicks Against Biafra Agitation (video) by Miracle2020: 4:07pm On May 19, 2022
LOL BUT THE MAN WHO CALLED HIMSELF BISHOP NEVER SEE ANYTHING WRONG IN FULANIS KILLING THE IGBOS... CHRISTAINS ARE PROBLEM OF CHRISTAINS, MY CHRISTAINS BROTHERS EVERYTHING IS NOT GOD TO FIGHT FOR YOU, IF ISRAEL HAS THE SAME MENTALITY WITH THE CHRISTAINS, THE TERRORIST MUSLIMS WOULD HAVE CONQUERED THEM, AS LONG AS I LIVE I SEE NOTHING WRONG SOMEONE DEFENDING THERE LAND....
tell me where he support the killing of Christian. Why are you people like this? Someone is advising you and you are here spreading your foolishness as usual.
Re: Cardinal Arinze Meets IPOB Members, Kicks Against Biafra Agitation (video) by Miracle2020: 4:18pm On May 19, 2022
nairalandankrah:

I'll agree with you if Nigeria were practicing democracy, but they are not..
What does the imposition of hope uzodimma on imolites by the federal government teach u?..
That your vote doesn't count
why didn't you go to court if you think that the seven juges of supreme court don't know anything. The court that made hope uzodinma governor was the same court that made Peter obi governor.
Those SANs are far better than you in all aspects.
Re: Cardinal Arinze Meets IPOB Members, Kicks Against Biafra Agitation (video) by Lionnation: 4:46pm On May 19, 2022
Why can't Igbos get this Biafra through a democratic way?
Which way is democracy way, that they have not used, explain the democracy way you talking about

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is The Only Man Minding His Business In Nigeria / 2023: APC Stakeholders Directorate Targets 20 Million Votes For Tinubu / Running Petrol Generator Is Still Cheaper Than LPG.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.