Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:57 PM

Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists (62209 Views)

IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops / If ECOWAS Attacks Our Country, They Will Have To March On Our Dead Bodies / HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by MansoryMX(m): 8:32am On Jun 07, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
Okay ooh ESN leader no dey finish for IMO state it was Ikonso now its Dragon , tomorrow it will be Leopard

Or Cheetah

1 Like

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by SenecaTheYonger: 8:32am On Jun 07, 2021
This delusional government will believe this. Expect transfer from oversea to become even more difficult
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Laideabdulahi: 8:32am On Jun 07, 2021
ba7man:
The Govt can level the whole Southeast in weeks.

Just 1 UAV is enough, they won't need to unleash the MI-36 helicopters at all.

Oga shut up.
Just 1, and they have not leveled BH in 6 years let alone bandits.
Is it the helicopter that was shot down in the forest?
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:32am On Jun 07, 2021
mekaboy:
So finally ESN=UGM.

And its not DSS thats been carrying out attscks, but kanu's criminals.

Also they are not in the bush protecting igbos against fulani.

The primary purpose of ESN was to terrorise igboland, waste igbo lives, destroy the igbo economy and enrich Nnamdi Kanu.

I said Igbo's will be the ones to stop the madness. After the people of imo protested, these ones were crushed.

rule one of the jungle

NEVER LAUGH A MAN FIGHTING FOR HIS FREEDOM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by GentleRay: 8:33am On Jun 07, 2021
The blood of the innocent will for ever be on their necks. They should come back home with their children to fight in the war they've started.
CilicMarin:
Interesting;

Igbos living abroad, contribute money for the destruction of the South East? Kill your fellow Igbo men and women?

Is this not Madness?? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by lilyfaith(f): 8:34am On Jun 07, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Police are now working tirelessly with fake news and fake allegation.

Below is an innocent man killed by the Police and was paraded as an unknown gunman, If his children rise tomorrow to avenge their father's death don't blame them oooooooo

He was returning from church when the police stopped him, collected his Bible and then took him somewhere and killed him. So sad cry

1 Like

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by aBrokeRichDude: 8:34am On Jun 07, 2021
Una Good Morning ooo...

Work don start again... I hate mondays d work is too stressful sad

2 Likes

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 07, 2021
CilicMarin:
Interesting;

Igbos living abroad, contribute money for the destruction of the South East? Kill your fellow Igbo men and women?

How else is Fulani supposed to listen to them? You will only see the Destruction part, If they had a fair chance and regarded as people in a republic,. would this be happening? Sometimes we only see the wrong in what other people did to us, We dont see what we do wrong to other people.
In a Republic where they practise democracy, and has several tribes , the superior one is the Fulani. We gave them chance to rule, it was not enough, we gave them chance to engage in politics, it was not enough (Even being the most illiterate of all tribes), They steal money (Like everyone does), its still not enough. The next thing to do is => To start implementing several types of genocide on the southern tribes! If people decide to pick up arms and protect themselves, is this what you call Destruction? People cannot go to farmlands anymore , our girls and mothers are raped there? what do you call that? Our country is dying? Is this not destruction? The police and army and the military are fully aware of attacks and do nothing, leaving these people to fight for themselves, grievances and different things Let them do this and you speak of Destruction, the part of Fulani raiding and killing, burning churches and all, is it not destruction or it does not look like destruction to you? What are you even saying?

Bear in mind, i do not support the banter going on in the east, But lets call a spade a spade, are these Fulani people behaving well?

1 Like

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2021
Thr must be casualty.The struggle continues.You don't go to war being afraid of death.Great Biafrans.They now know you are equally a force to be reckoned
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Laideabdulahi: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Oga quit been stupid.I don't even know if you have any grey matter at all.Yiu people will lose their voice when it comes to the North only to become parrots once the SE are concerned.

I am sure you made no comments on the Igangan thread

Pls ignore the idiot.
Sense is scarce. Tribalism full him body
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by AvalonSpace(m): 8:35am On Jun 07, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
So when will this terrorist government arrest and parades fulani blood sucking herdsmen responsible for the killing of over 20 people in Iganga, ebonyi and Benue state?

OP, I've just gone through your posts and you've never for ones reported or talked about the killings of the deadly fulani herdsmen activities in the south west and southeast so for this, I want to believe that you're Fulani and the death of every southerner gives you joy .

You and your Aso rock sponsors will surely be disgraced in this country soon, mark this date.
so, are you supporting this one now because the fulanis are not being paraded? I'm igbo but i can't support this terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Belial06: 8:36am On Jun 07, 2021
Simplyleo:
According to the useless onion thieves, they are innocent and law abiding citizens who were simply going from house to house preaching the Gospel.

Who are you referring to as onion thieves ?

A while tribe of Nigerians ? Don't worry we will meet soonest some nairalanders are on it. Those paying you to comment hatred and sow disunity in this nation I can assure you that you will be paraded and your news hit front page on this forum. You can't cause war in this nation and go free . The latest info is that Monday the mod and you are one ,the mod knows himself but trust me you both will be caught smiley

My word is my bond as a Bini man, so believe me when I say, you will be caught
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by doublecross(m): 8:36am On Jun 07, 2021
These are lies! I know the propaganda these people can pull up! The police must have forced this one to make this confession and promise him freedom. The ESN I've heard of protect the citizens and not kill them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2021
ba7man:
[s]Borno alone is almost twice the size of the Southeast with a sparse population density......and Chad, Niger and Cameroon for terrorists to run to when it gets too hot.

You guys in the southeast are in an area roughly half the Borno with a higher population density and surrounded by tribes that don't give a toss about your chest beatings.

Do the maths.[/s]

When fools talk, this is what you get.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by kcnwaigbo: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2021
captainamiedi1:

the last time i checked, Borno is bigger than the whole of southeast
Even if Bornu is as big as anything.It is definitely not up to ten times the size of the SE.

If it will take weeks for Buhari to level the SE ,how come he hasn't leveled the NE nor bandits in six years

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by rhektor(m): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
Go through The OP threads you will never see him report about the herdsmen killings in the south because he's Fulani and the death of a Southerner gives him so much joy .
How did the OP threads stopped you from creating yours?

1 Like

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Whoknowsme: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2021
CilicMarin:
Interesting;

And u think this is not a fabricated story. Why do u think they've not been able to apprehend even at least one fulani in their attacks but they are quick at killing innocent citizens and tagging them ESN. Only who know no, knows that police is another lying machine in this country
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by melodyisaac: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2021
Yesterday it was reported here on nairaland that one person was shot dead and 7 were apprehended , this morning the news changed to 5 shot dead and one was apprehended, sometimes I read people's comments here on nairaland and wonder where there sense of reasoning is. They've completely succeeded in using our youths to fight against one another by the time you all realise what hatred and tribalism have done to you ppl I'd be too late. This shithole is sinking and all you bunch of useless entities worry about is north and south. Ndị ara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Uteghe(m): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2021
Skyfornia:
"we are more than 7 in number, coming to attack and five of us were killed by the police I am the only person that survived"

Incoherent...one too many lies

You claimed you are more than 7
5 killed and you are the only one remaining. That is 6 in numbers.
Is it paining you? Igbo enemy.
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Saao(m): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2021
Skyfornia:
"we are more than 7 in number, coming to attack and five of us were killed by the police I am the only person that survived"

Incoherent...one too many lies

You claimed you are more than 7
5 killed and you are the only one remaining. That is 6 in numbers.
not only that, he spent only 3 days with them but knew so much about them. Those guys they killed were innocent people and that guy was forced to give false statement.
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by ba7man(m): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

Oga shut up.
Just 1, and they have not leveled BH in 6 years let alone bandits.
Is it the helicopter that was shot down in the forest?
If they unleash half the firepower used on boko haram on you guys, you'll scream "Genocide".

The whole Southeast is slightly half of Borno.

Nigeria has 12 of these helicopters used in Rambo 3. You guys have Ak-47s stolen from slain policemen.

Do the maths and stop being emotional.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Whoknowsme: 8:39am On Jun 07, 2021
doublecross:
These are lies! I know the propaganda these people can pull up! The police must have forced this one to make this confession and promise him freedom. The ESN I've heard of protect the citizens and not kill them.
God bless u richly. They can't continue fooling us
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Farki: 8:39am On Jun 07, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
U can't win the govt.
IPOB should adopt diplomacy in their struggle.
Many young igbo men have been lost of recent.

Watch Buhari's interview, the man doesn't want diplomacy with southerners. It's talks for bandits and bullets for protesters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqtaoUazFy0
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by ba7man(m): 8:40am On Jun 07, 2021
Saao:
not only that, he spent only 3 days with them but knew so much about them. Those guys they killed were innocent people and that guy was forced to give false statement.
Ikonso and Dragon must be innocent too. grin

These guys are missing important parts of their brains.
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Whoknowsme: 8:41am On Jun 07, 2021
Saao:
On point. They just want to wipe out the South East but God pass them
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Flamees(m): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Police are now working tirelessly with fake news and fake allegation.

Below is an innocent man probably a bread winner, he was killed by the Police and was paraded as an unknown gunman, If his children rise up tomorrow to avenge their father's death don't blame them oooooo because they are the monsters you made.

We will continue to expose this Government.
Guyyyy no be lie oo
That man's attire says it all
He's been falsefully accused and killed
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by kcnwaigbo: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2021
ba7man:
If they unleash half the firepower used on boko haram on you guys, you'll scream "Genocide".

The whole Southeast is slightly half of Borno.

Nigeria has 12 of these helicopters used in Rambo 3. You guys have Ak-47s stolen from slain policemen.

Do the maths and stop being emotional.
You mean the Nigerian military has all this yet Boko Haram has been killing them like chickens? Only small ultimatum from Tompolo,he has already sent Akpabio to go and beg

BtW there is something called guerrilla warfare.All this heavy weapons are useless against it
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Troofseekah: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by AnanseK(m): 8:42am On Jun 07, 2021
Onion thieves at the receiving end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Moment Abacha Announced The Arrest Of Abiola For Declaring Self 'president' / Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja / Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.