Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,138 members, 7,887,295 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:10 AM

Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists (62117 Views)

IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops / If ECOWAS Attacks Our Country, They Will Have To March On Our Dead Bodies / HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by dam4sam: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2021
Grace001:
Igbo youths lives are just wasting in their primes.

You guys should take it easy Biko, ejo, daalu

I dont understand how someone goes into a gun duel without Bullet proof Vest or helmet? shocked shocked
Their Charms are not effective, they need to go and learn better-charm from Sunday Igboho, na Yoruba people, especially Ijebu people sabi charms well well.

I hope the Military can now focus on catching terrorist Fulani Herdsmen, with the same Vigour.
Nonsense.
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by baddosky1: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2021
Script!

* Kill 5 innocent people who were going about their businesses, display their dead bodies and tag them as UGM...

* Arrest someone who was going about his normal business and tag him among the UGM that survived...

* Coax the surviving one to confess that the funding comes from overseas and the charms come from Aguleri which will be a very good reason for law enforcement to invade Aguleri...

* Go into Aguleri which is the hometown of the Governor of Anambra State and start the killings of innocent residents there and display their dead bodies as the people providing the charms in order to spite the Governor because he banned open grazing!

WE ARE NOT FOOLS!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by ba7man(m): 9:07am On Jun 07, 2021
jamachi:
@ba7man, I believe that you didn't suck on your mama's tits for a proper duration of time.
Lots of you here spewing rubbish about how the government would handle ipob, in a week are either foolish or have no sense at all.
I am not an advocate of violence or a war monger but tell yourself the fucking truth for once you sets of malicious tribalist idiots. Nigeria has a huge problem especially with is man called Buhari, the flood gates of hate are open all over the country.
We can't even restructure to save this place they people have been so pushed to the wall that their only reaction is to fight and you say the government would wipe them out in a week? You can kill lots but not a ideology my friend. the only way to resolve this is to give them a referendum, people should vote to be a part of this sinking shit hole called Nigeria or chose to be where ever they like. Not this unbending keg of gunpowder created by a drunk English man.
Dude, i hope you didn't expect me to read this epistle you wrote up there.

Try learn how to introduce paragraphs in your write ups and i might consider reading the next one.
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by chikason22(m): 9:07am On Jun 07, 2021
Simplyleo:
According to the useless onion thieves, they are innocent and law abiding citizens who were simply going from house to house preaching the Gospel.
You and that useless op, your turn to wail and cry blood is coming. Except you're a robot. You all will pay for your sins.

The wages of SINS IS DEATH

Mark my words.
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by gidgiddy: 9:08am On Jun 07, 2021
This guy looks like the so called ESN member who made a video confession a week ago

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by God2man2again(m): 9:09am On Jun 07, 2021
Why are Igbos killing themselves? Why?

Why are you killing your fellow brothers and sisters (Police officer) because of Biafra?

Why?
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by CUMIN: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Police are now working tirelessly with fake news and fake allegation.

Do you know that police or army have never kill any Unknown gunmen what they are killing and parading are innocent people.
The man could be the coordinator-in-disguise. For UGM

Below is an innocent man probably a bread winner, he was killed by the Police and was paraded as an unknown gunman, If his children rise up tomorrow to avenge their father's death don't blame them oooooo because they are the monsters you made.

We will continue to expose this Government....... 4th pic is an Unknown Gunman attire.
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by lastchild: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2021
CilicMarin:
Interesting;

Igbos living abroad, contribute money for the destruction of the South East? Kill your fellow Igbo men and women?

Is this not Madness?? shocked shocked
you believe this story?

Nigeria at work
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Laboni: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2021
Yes I’m a full blooded Igbo man but yes, this criminals should be routed out and dealt with mercilessly. You can’t go about killing people anyhow, disrupting businesses and commercial activities in the peaceful city of Owerri, Imo States d SouthEast in general without repercussion. The remaining ones better shealt their swords or they will be dealt with too. Enough is Enough angry

1 Like

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by NOwazobia: 9:14am On Jun 07, 2021
The Igbos chest beating is rather a curse than a blessing. They have used their chesting to reveal many of their secrets and these revealed secrets has been the reason the military and police has been able to track them so far, hence the many fatalities they have been recording so far.
They talk too much and in the multitude of words confessions are made.
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Gambit23: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2021
CilicMarin:
Interesting;

Igbos living abroad, contribute money for the destruction of the South East? Kill your fellow Igbo men and women?

Is this not Madness?? shocked shocked

IGBOs at home know that we are fighting n slaughtering Fulani herdsmen and their cows, That's the duty of ESN and that's why we are raising money for it.

Ur dullard got angry that ESN has soundly defeated murderous fulani herdsmen n driven them out of the east and thus he sent army n police to cause chaos in the SE n SS.

A police man named Idi Amin took a grenade to a primary school in afikpo to kill people and mistakenly killed himself. We know clearly it was ur dullard that sent him n other hoodlums to destabilize the east
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by dallasi: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2021
Ok oo

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by HRMK: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2021
WHY ARE BULLETS KILLING THEM WHEN THEY ALL AV BULLET PROOF CHARMS FROM AGULERI?SIMPLE!THOSE THAT KILL BY THE SWORD MUST DIE BY THE SWORD!NOBODY KILLS INNOCENT PEOPLE AND EXPECTS TO GO FREE!A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by perez100: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2021
The three (3) of those killed wore natives materials. How possible? Let us reason. This happened on Sunday, and Police first reported they killed one of the attackers and later said give after few hours again. There was no time police said they captured any of the attackers during exchange of gun.

Now, they are telling us they arrested one of the attackers. At where? At the point the attack happened. Let us think how 3: attackers should wear natives on Sunday morning. This is the way people going to church on Sunday morning often dress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by dallasi: 9:18am On Jun 07, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Oga quit been stupid.I don't even know if you have any grey matter at all.Yiu people will lose their voice when it comes to the North only to become parrots once the SE are concerned.

I am sure you made no comments on the Igangan thread

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Mitsurugi(m): 9:20am On Jun 07, 2021
Simplyleo:

Okay, I have gone through the OP threads and have indeed confirmed what you said.

Now, is the report of this thread genuine Or you still think we should rather concentrate on the type of threads the OP usually create?

grin grin grin Smart by half nigg.a. I see you grin grin grin
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:21am On Jun 07, 2021
GuyWise101:

Do you know that police or army have never kill any Unknown gunmen what they are killing and parading are innocent people.
For instance the recent war between Hamas and isreal, casualty on the side of the militants was less than 20%, even the number of casualties of isreali soldiers was just about 3

Below is an innocent man probably a bread winner, he was killed by the Police and was paraded as an unknown gunman, If his children rise up tomorrow to avenge their father's death don't blame them oooooo because they are the monsters you made.

We will continue to expose this Government....... 4th pic is an Unknown Gunman attire.
that is what is called casualty of war
Majority of war casualties are usually people who have nothing to do with war.
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by LaneBoi: 9:22am On Jun 07, 2021
ba7man:
If they parade the dead bodies of killer herdsmen on your head, you'll still claim ignorance and ask this stupid question.

See what they use in killing bandits and killer herdsmen in the north, if they unleash it on IPOB, you guys must scream "Genocide".
With your mouth so wide, have you seen that aircraft fighting terrorists in the north or were you part of any operation against the bandits and herdsmen. Unless you were part of the operations against bandits, pls keep shut. All the govt have done is conversation and funding of the bandits. If half force is given to the bandits, every bandits will surrender. If you support the terrorism in the NE like cilic and others, come clean nobody will kill you. This is a faceless forum
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by foreshore(m): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2021
CilicMarin:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/imo-attacks-our-funding-comes-from-abroad-aguleri-native-doctors-prepare-us-charms-esn-suspect/?amp=1

This is one of the reasons Igbo's would never rule Nigeria. How can you destroy your critical infrastructure because you are agitating. Is there sense in that!
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by sammirano: 9:24am On Jun 07, 2021
Igbos have never being known to have sense. Well the Nig armed forces are ready to finish the miscreants
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by LegalWolf: 9:24am On Jun 07, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
So when will this terrorist government arrest and parades fulani blood sucking herdsmen responsible for the killing of over 20 people in Iganga, ebonyi and Benue state?

OP, I've just gone through your posts and you've never for ones reported or talked about the killings of the deadly fulani herdsmen activities in the south west and southeast so for this, I want to believe that you're Fulani and the death of every southerner gives you joy .

You and your Aso rock sponsors will surely be disgraced in this country soon, mark this date.

You guys don’t know anything than “Fulani” herdsmen!!! That phrase lives rent free in your head. I’m certain you’re educated but how come did you late hate and ethnic jingoism rule your life? Why on earth would you subject your reason to that of mere mortal like yourself?

Please read and be objective. Fulani hatred won’t take you anywhere. Meet real Fulanis in the world and maybe your perspective would change
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by xtervaganza(m): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2021
When are they going to arrest and interview just ONE Fulani terrorist Nd let him explain how they commit their countless evils.

All these names rubbish
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Angelfrost(m): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
So when will this terrorist government arrest and parades fulani blood sucking herdsmen responsible for the killing of over 20 people in Iganga, ebonyi and Benue state?

OP, I've just gone through your posts and you've never for ones reported or talked about the killings of the deadly fulani herdsmen activities in the south west and southeast so for this, I want to believe that you're Fulani and the death of every southerner gives you joy .

You and your Aso rock sponsors will surely be disgraced in this country soon, mark this date.

Please, be quiet, you simpleton!!!

Martin Luther King Jr, Nelson Mandela, Steven Biko, Malcolm X, etc, fought and died for their people's liberation without taking lives of security forces and putting the lives of their innocent people in further jeopardy.

A bastard will sit in his comfort zone abroad dishing out tales and mandates to you, so your people can live in terror, while he satisfies his sadistic desires, and you fall for it... And, you expect people to take your so called 'struggle' seriously??! What a joke!!!

I now understand that the average Ipob supporter is either deranged, criminal-minded, hateful, or just brain-dead, no different from the terrorists up North.

1 Like

Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by wealthyhenry(m): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2021
Moferere:
Now it is settled that the so called Unknown Gunmen are members of the Illiterate Peoples of Biafra

undecided

Note: I dislike Buhari but I am of the opinion that destroying public properties in the East is not the best way for Igbos to make a point.
Those destroying government properties are not ESN. They are state sponsored to bring the ESN to disrepute.
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Simplyleo: 9:26am On Jun 07, 2021
[s]
Belial06:

Who are you referring to as onion thieves ?

A while tribe of Nigerians ? Don't worry we will meet soonest some nairalanders are on it. Those paying you to comment hatred and sow disunity in this nation I can assure you that you will be paraded and your news hit front page on this forum. You can't cause war in this nation and go free . The latest info is that Monday the mod and you are one ,the mod knows himself but trust me you both will be caught smiley

My word is my bond as a Bini man, so believe me when I say, you will be caught
[/s]
Absolute nonsense. You don't have to tell me any rubbish, pls go ahead.
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 07, 2021
SaintLucia:
Your region, your wahala, destroy the sadeast who care..... Buhari just finished using Twitter bird as dinner.

Mumu, did you know el-rufia still tweeted using twitter after dinner, buhari is tew dumb to catch a bird in the air, apparently he ate a pigeon
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Conrod: 9:27am On Jun 07, 2021
Moferere:
Now it is settled that the so called Unknown Gunmen are members of the Illiterate Peoples of Biafra

undecided

Note: I dislike Buhari but I am of the opinion that destroying public properties in the East is not the best way for Igbos to make a point.
Nor destructions and deaths in ibarapa the best way to annihiliate a people.
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Seun360(m): 9:27am On Jun 07, 2021
GuyWise101:

Una wahala.
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by sylve11: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2021
ba7man:
The Govt can level the whole Southeast in weeks.

Just 1 UAV is enough, they won't need to unleash the MI-36 helicopters at all.

Weeks or few days? cool
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Belial06: 9:30am On Jun 07, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Absolute nonsense. You don't have to tell me any rubbish, pls go ahead.

Both you and Monday will see smiley
Your pay masters trying to divide this country have failed

You will be a story on front page to serve as a lesson here for all who are paid to destabilize this nation both foreign and abroad

You are a treasonist criminal . Paid to divide this nation and your waterloo has come

All the funds you receive though bitcoins to sow hate has been your undoing

smiley
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by Angelfrost(m): 9:30am On Jun 07, 2021
ba7man:
Borno alone is almost twice the size of the Southeast with a sparse population density......and Chad, Niger and Cameroon for terrorists to run to when it gets too hot.

You guys in the southeast are in an area roughly half the Borno with a higher population density and surrounded by tribes that don't give a toss about your chest beatings.

Do the maths.

You are dodging the question sir...

How many weeks will it take to decisively (if not totally) put an end to banditry and terrorism in the North??!

Cos, it kinda seems they are more serious with the East than the North.
Re: Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists by ba7man(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2021
sylve11:

Weeks or few days? cool
1 UAV will take weeks.

You want us to unleash our new jets on them too??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals / Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) / Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.