Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,527 members, 7,905,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Intercontinental Interview Ph - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental Interview Ph (782 Views)

Southend Interview Ph / Seadrill Interview PH / Workforce Just Concluded Interview(ph) Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Interview Ph by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2007
Pls Nairalanders, I am yet to get an invitation for interview from Intercontinental bank Porthacourt after a friend checked the result and confirmed that i passed. Pls is their any other person in this sityation or I am the only one that is yet to be called. Pls I need to know cos i am starting to get nervous.
Re: Intercontinental Interview Ph by dechico: 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2007
cv

Re: Intercontinental Interview Ph by dechico: 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2007
cv

Re: Intercontinental Interview Ph by bruce(m): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2007
@Konti
Congratulations! Good to know you have been called for your medicals. I guess you will be heading for the training soonest. I pray they don't leave us behind while you guys go for training, because we had our tests on the same day. My interview went fine and i can't wait to be called for medicals.

I wish they expedite actions on ours, cos am expecting an Invitation for training from Access Bank any moment which am not so keen about. Intercontinental is my place to be.

@Luchiez
Call the numbers Konti gave and am sure you will get a response to your questions.
Good luck.
Re: Intercontinental Interview Ph by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2007
Thanks Konti and Bruce for your advice, I called as you said but one lady that picked it told me that she is not sure that they will still call aus because according to her we were about 36 that did not show up and that they called everybody , so it's either they called me I did'nt show up or my phne rang i did'nt pick. i almost acried but later on Monday evening I got another call from another lady inviting me for interview on thursday, that is tomorrow ,so I pray to god i will make it so that I can be called for medicals just like you. i seriously need that job.
Re: Intercontinental Interview Ph by bruce(m): 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2007
@Luchiez
Good for U that they reconsidered to call you. The same thing would have happened to me becos I was travelling 2 Lag for an interview with the MD of AccessBank when i noticed a missed call with a PH landline. When i called the number it turned out to be IB Plc number inviting me for the interview. If I had not called back I would have been in the same situation you found yourself. Thank God you have been invited. Be yourself and make sure you answer or at least attempt all the questions thrown at you, be confident and audible. They will come from your school days/discipline, NYSC days/activities, your CV, the Bank, and some personal questions. so be prepared. Good Luck.

My Good News and Dilemma.

I got an sms this morning from Access Bank asking me to come collect my Offer of Employment letter and proceed to the training School on Monday, 23rd.

This morning i was also reliably informed by an insider that I passed the IB Plc interview which took place last week.

This morning also I got a call from home that my paternal grandma cry just passed on. My Dad is late and since I am the first son my presence is required.

I am a kind of confused. My dream bank is Intercontinental Bank but theres' take a lot more time. I should be expecting my offer after medicals(which will take like 3weeks to 1month) in say 2months time or more.

Access bank's training last for 4months before which you must have signed the 2years Bond - with a surety worth not less than 1million in his/her account - not to leave the bank until after that 2 years. That condition and lack of accommodation during training is really making me think twice.

People say that "a bird at hand is worth 2 in the bush"

What does the house advice me to do? I really need and will appreciate your candid suggestions and advices so I don't make a wrong move.

@Konti
That is really wonderful and very enticing. You have been very resourceful, what do you also think of my dilemma? >

Thanks in anticipation. One Love.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are In My Shoe? / Akintola Williams Deloitte Hopefulls- 16th November 2007.pls Drop A Note. / Etb Calling For Aptitude Txt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.