Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,346 members, 7,910,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:17 PM

Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada (5347 Views)

Video Of Ifeanyi Ubah & His Family In London UK Shortly Before His Death (Video) / Verses Used By Christian Terrorist Organisation In Uganda LRA (pics) / NIGERIANS. REMEMBER WHEN IPOB WERE MOWED DOWN FOR CARRYING BIAFRAN FLAGS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
Shokoloko:

My goodness Sister. You are so funny. I thought you were a man o. But you talk more like some of my gender. Very cantankerous and verbose.
Aunty, please go and cook for your husband o

You must be confused. You're so traumatized to the extent that you've lost touch. grin
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Shokoloko(f): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

You must be confused. You're so traumatized to the extent that you've lost touch. grin
Lmao. I was looking out for your comment. This my aunty, you dey worry. I hope you have sorted out Oga? wink

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
Shokoloko:

Lmao. I was looking out for your comment. This my aunty, you dey worry. I hope you have sorted out Oga? wink

You better go back home and not die in Canada.
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Shokoloko(f): 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

You better go back home and not die in Canada.
I shall not die, With long life God will satisfy me. God will also satisfy you and your husband with long life so that you can finally step your feet into Canada - say a loud Amen. Its a beautiful country.

But don't stay long bantering on social media if you have wifely duties to do, You know you have to strive to be a virtuous woman

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
[[s]quote author=Shokoloko post=102523784]
I shall not die, With long life God will satisfy me. God will also satisfy you and your husband with long life so that you can finally step your feet into Canada - say a loud Amen. Its a beautiful country.

But don't stay long bantering on social media if you have wifely duties to do, You know you have to strive to be a virtuous woman[/quote][/s]

What a confused dolt undecided

Get out here...
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Shokoloko(f): 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
COWBOYFAN:
[[s]quote author=Shokoloko post=102523784]

But don't stay long bantering on social media if you have wifely duties to do, You know you have to strive to be a virtuous woman[/s]

What a confused dolt undecided

Get out here...

After you SIster. I know you want to go and sleep because its already 11.11pm in Nigeria. I was wondering how you were going to do a vigil just to prove that you are in Mississauga. grin

On the other hand, maybe Oga has requested that you stop social media for the day. Go and sleep o. 11.11pm. You will still have to wake up very early tomorrow to get the kids ready for school.

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
Shokoloko:

After you SIster. I know you want to go and sleep because its already 11.11pm in Nigeria. I was wondering how you were going to do a vigil just to prove that you are in Mississauga. grin

On the other hand, maybe Oga has requested that you stop social media for the day. Go and sleep o. 11.11pm. You will still have to wake up very early tomorrow to get the kids ready for school.

Batch it's sunny here. F00l
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
ablejesus26:

Hmm well I am not perfect though but I walk towards perfection.
The walk and work with God for man is not that of perfection,but rather that of dedication towards the things of God and his standards.
With this I dare say I am a Christian.
If that is the case then reject ue first comment!
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Shokoloko(f): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

Batch it's sunny here. F00l

Aunty you are really gaining wisdom from me on this forum. Only a few hours of interaction and you have googled and used a new word "dolt" and you have learned how to google the weather in a far away city.

Sister, you are smart. Oga suppose pay your bride price sharply. Three Gbosa for you

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
[[s]quote author=Shokoloko post=102524552]

Aunty you are really gaining wisdom from me on this forum. Only a few hours of interaction and you have googled and used a new word "dolt" and you have learned how to google the weather in a far away city.

Sister, you are smart. Oga suppose pay your bride price sharply. Three Gbosa for you[/quote[/s]]

You're confused... Your aunty is in Nigeria.
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Shokoloko(f): 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
COWBOYFAN:
[[s]quote author=Shokoloko post=102524552]

Sister, you are smart. Oga suppose pay your bride price sharply. Three Gbosa for you[/quote[/s]]

You're confused... Your aunty is in Nigeria.

Ok, I thought you were my aunty. Sorry for the mix-up Grandma
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
Shokoloko:

Ok, I thought you were my aunty. Sorry for the mix-up Grandma

Your grandma is her grave sleeping tonight.
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Shokoloko(f): 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

Your grandma is her grave sleeping tonight.
Well, you are right, my mother's mum. May she rest in peace.
Do you think the grave can deliver people from the spirit of lying. A whole 27 posts full of lies. Can death erase that or not? I doubt, I think the lying spirit will just transfer to the child.
My sister, we need to be very careful as women. Could you go modify your posts in your first topic?
Its not very nice that everyone is calling you a liar in that post. I feel so bad for you

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
Shokoloko:

Well, you are right, my mother's mum. May she rest in peace.
Do you think the grave can deliver people from the spirit of lying. A whole 27 posts full of lies. Can death erase that or not? I doubt, I think the lying spirit will just transfer to the child.
My sister, we need to be very careful as women

Baba werey undecided

You're delusional.
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Shokoloko(f): 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

Baba werey undecided

You're delusional.
Yes Grandma, this sad face you have here is exactly what I feel in my heart for you. It was painful to me so many people were calling you a liar.
I was upset. Like how could they do this to my sister COWBOYFAN
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 09, 2021
Shokoloko:

Yes Grandma, this sad face you have here is exactly what I feel in my heart for you. It was painful to me so many people were calling you a liar.
I was upset. Like how could they do this to my sister COWBOYFAN

Seek some help. You're really delusional. Go back home and get help instead roaming the streets on Toronto without legal papers.
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Shokoloko(f): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

Seek some help. You're really delusional. Go back home and get help instead roaming the streets on Toronto without legal papers.

Go girl, you are really using google. You rock! you found another word: delusional. See how I'm getting you to improve your English?
While I think you lie a lot as evidenced by your posts, I don't think you are a bad person, I just think that like most of your female gender, you are just seeking attention. But your husband should be able to provide that
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 09, 2021
[[s]quote author=Shokoloko post=102525089]

Go girl, you are really using google. You rock! you found another word: delusional. See how I'm getting you to improve your English?
While I think you lie a lot as evidenced by your posts, I don't think you are a bad person, I just think that like most of your female gender, you are just seeking attention. But your husband should be able to provide that[/quote][/s]

Bring your father and mother to learn English Language from me. You're not even close in every aspect.....

You're an ant....
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Shokoloko(f): 12:07am On Jun 09, 2021
COWBOYFAN:
[[s]quote author=Shokoloko post=102525089]

While I think you lie a lot as evidenced by your posts, I don't think you are a bad person, I just think that like most of your female gender, you are just seeking attention. But your husband should be able to provide that[/s]

Bring your father and mother to learn English Language from me. You're not even close in every aspect.....

You're an ant....
Lmao,
Lie lie Aunty grin. I have laughed so much today. Between the two of us we have made your thread 3 pages and entertained the readers

Are you going to find another new word?

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 09, 2021
[[s]quote author=Shokoloko post=102525137]
Lmao,
Lie lie Aunty grin. I have laughed so much today. Between the two of us we have made your thread 3 pages and entertained the readers

Are you going to find another new word?[/quote][/s]

Not surprised at all you've been laughing all day. It's a confirmation that you're suffering from mental illness. Why would a sane person laugh all day if mentally fit? A lot of your mates are in Canada without papers suffering the same mental illness as you. Your only cure at this time is to go back to Nigeria and sort yourself out. Your mental illness can still be cured.

Werey...
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Shokoloko(f): 12:18am On Jun 09, 2021
COWBOYFAN:
[[s]quote author=Shokoloko post=102525137]
Lmao,

Are you going to find another new word?[/s]

Not surprised at all you've been laughing all day. It's a confirmation that you're suffering from mental illness. Why would a sane person laugh all day if mentally fit? A lot of your mates are in Canada without papers suffering the same mental illness as you. Your only cure at this time is to go back to Nigeria and sort yourself out. Your mental illness can still be cured.

Werey...

This is why I said you are neither in Canada nor the US. You keep referring to Nigeria by default

On the other hand, Laughing so much today is totally different from laughing all day. Take some Gingko Biloba for brain function. it would help you. You see when a person has a reputation for falsehood no one can even know when you are telling the truth. At your age, you should shun lies and deceit,

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 09, 2021
[[s]quote author=Shokoloko post=102525273]

This is why I said you are neither in Canada nor the US

On the other hand, Laughing so much today is totally different from laughing all day. Take some Gingko Biloba for brain function. it would help you. You see when a person has a reputation for falsehood no one can even know when you are telling the truth. At your age, you should shun lies and deceit,[/quote][/s]

You're really suffering from mental illness. grin grin

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Shokoloko(f): 12:24am On Jun 09, 2021
COWBOYFAN:
[[s]quote author=Shokoloko post=102525273]

This is why I said you are neither in Canada nor the US

On the other hand, Laughing so much today is totally different from laughing all day. Take some Gingko Biloba for brain function. it would help you. You see when a person has a reputation for falsehood no one can even know when you are telling the truth. At your age, you should shun lies and deceit,[/s]

You're really suffering from mental illness. grin grin

OMG, Babe you are one funny lady. BIg ups to your friend who sent that photo to you via whatsapp. She even put your werey trademark up there. That is one loyal friend you have got there

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 09, 2021
[[s]quote author=Shokoloko post=102525346]

OMG, Babe you are one funny lady. BIg ups to your friend who sent that photo to you via whatsapp. That is one loyal friend you have got there[/quote][/s]

undecided

Your mental illness is more serious than I envisaged. You have no cure at this time

Now get out.
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Shokoloko(f): 12:29am On Jun 09, 2021
COWBOYFAN:
[[s]quote author=Shokoloko post=102525346]

OMG, Babe you are one funny lady. BIg ups to your friend who sent that photo to you via whatsapp. That is one loyal friend you have got there[/s]

undecided

Your mental illness is more serious than I envisaged. You have no cure at this time

Now get out.

Like I said its 12.28pm in Nigeria. It is not worth staying awake posting on social media to prove that you are in Canada. Girl, go have your beauty sleep. kiss

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 09, 2021
[[s]quote author=Shokoloko post=102525395]

Like I said its 12.28pm in Nigeria. It is not worth staying awake posting on social media to prove that you are in Canada. Girl, go have your beauty sleep. kiss[/quote][/s]

You're lost, delusional and incoherent. undecided
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Shokoloko(f): 12:31am On Jun 09, 2021
COWBOYFAN:
[[s]quote author=Shokoloko post=102525395]

Like I said its 12.28pm in Nigeria. It is not worth staying awake posting on social media to prove that you are in Canada. Girl, go have your beauty sleep. kiss[/s]

You're lost, delusional and incoherent. undecided

I knew you were googling up something else: incoherent. You are on fire girl. Take it away

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 09, 2021
[[s]quote author=Shokoloko post=102525413]

I knew you were googling up something else: incoherent. You are on fire girl. Take it away[/quote][/s]

You need mental intervention honestly. Just look how you embarrassed yourself. Look at how I gave you a noose to hang yourself. Definitely you're an illegal immigrant hiding in Canada and avoiding deportation .
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Shokoloko(f): 12:34am On Jun 09, 2021
COWBOYFAN:
[[s]quote author=Shokoloko post=102525413]

I knew you were googling up something else: incoherent. You are on fire girl. Take it away[/s]

You need mental intervention honestly. Just look how you embarrassed yourself.
Are these people embarrassing themselves as well?

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 09, 2021
[[s]quote author=Shokoloko post=102525450]
Is this person also wrong[/quote][/s]

That you're suffering from mental illness? It's time to go back to Nigeria and find solution to your life. No papers for you in Canada.
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 09, 2021
Are these people embarrassing themselves as well?[/quote][/s]

You're lost and delusional.
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Shokoloko(f): 12:38am On Jun 09, 2021
COWBOYFAN:
Is this person also wrong[/s]

That you're suffering from mental illness? It's time to go back to Nigeria and find solution to your life. No papers for you in Canada.
Are these suffering from mental illness as well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aba Boys Insist Buhari Must Not Go Back With His Trousers / Safinatu Mohammed and Her Telephone / Ibori Is Discharged And Acquitted

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.