Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,067 members, 7,973,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:24 PM

Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada (5447 Views)

Video Of Ifeanyi Ubah & His Family In London UK Shortly Before His Death (Video) / Verses Used By Christian Terrorist Organisation In Uganda LRA (pics) / NIGERIANS. REMEMBER WHEN IPOB WERE MOWED DOWN FOR CARRYING BIAFRAN FLAGS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 09, 2021
Shokoloko:

Show me your papers grin
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Shokoloko(f): 2:12am On Jun 09, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

Show me your papers grin

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 09, 2021
[quote author=Shokoloko post=102526235][/quote]

Show me any proof that you're in Canada legally? I already threw egg on your face that I'm currently in Canada. Why don't you do the same you bloody lying illegal immigrant?
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Shokoloko(f): 2:15am On Jun 09, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

Show me any proof that you're in Canada legally? I already threw egg on your face that I'm currently in Canada. Why don't you do the same you bloody lying illegal immigrant?

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 09, 2021
[quote author=Shokoloko post=102526258][/quote]

Still shameless yapping after tens of challenges thrown at you. What a lying sack of sh1t grin

You're in Canada illegally. #EstablishedFact
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Shokoloko(f): 2:21am On Jun 09, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

Still shameless yapping after tens of challenges thrown at you. What a lying sack of sh1t grin

You're in Canada illegally. #EstablishedFact

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 09, 2021
[quote author=Shokoloko post=102526319][/quote]

Get out here you lying sack of sh1t . Until you can proof to me you're legally residing in Canada I won't even dignify you with my time. You're not even close.....

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Shokoloko(f): 2:32am On Jun 09, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

Get out here you lying sack of sh1t . Until you can proof to me you're legally residing in Canada I won't even dignify you with my time. You're not even close.....

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 2:42am On Jun 09, 2021
[quote author=Shokoloko post=102526397][/quote]

Keep yapping. Bloody illegal immigrant hiding in Canada.
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by neyorlmogzy(m): 6:41am On Jun 09, 2021
COWBOYFAN:
What a sad situation in Canada.

Muslim grandmother, 74, father, 46, mother, 44, and daughter, 15, are killed and brother, 9, is injured by driver who plowed his Dodge Ram into them in Canada after targeting them over their faith

Four members of the same family were killed and a nine-year-old boy injured when they were hit by a truck
The Muslim family were out for an evening stroll on Sunday in London, Ontario when the Dodge Ram crashed
Three of the family have been named locally as Syed Afzaal, 46, Madiha Salman, 44, and Yumnah Afzaal, 15
Faez Afzaal, 9, remains in hospital with serious but non-life-threatening injuries following the attack
Nathaniel Veltman, 20, is accused of deliberately ramming his pickup truck into them on account of their faith
Veltman is charged with four counts of murder and could face additional charges of terrorism and hate crime
The family immigrated from Pakistan 14 years ago and were well-known in the local community
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said he was 'horrified' by the 'despicable' attack on the family

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9661667/Canadian-police-say-family-run-targeted-Muslims.html
This is how you people cause Religious misunderstanding and hate, no mention of his religion or fate in the story. Please let's be guided.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: See The Video Trending On Presidential Tribunal Today / Blind Pastor Donates N5m Post To Oyo Police / BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.