Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

Will Obafemi Martins Sign For The Gunners? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Will Obafemi Martins Sign For The Gunners? (829 Views)

Photos Of Obafemi Martins' Lovely Kids / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions / Don’t Sign For Chelsea, Abuja Fans Tell Eaglets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Obafemi Martins Sign For The Gunners? by galatico(m): 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2007
What do you guys think about Obagoal's proported move to the Emirates Stadium I need your opinion can he truely fill the vacumm left by the ex captain Henry?
Re: Will Obafemi Martins Sign For The Gunners? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2007
sur sure, we really need him, his pace matches our game, obagoal, pls signnn ooooooo
Re: Will Obafemi Martins Sign For The Gunners? by Esss(m): 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2007
Why should he play for those loosers?? Instead he should play for enyimba
Re: Will Obafemi Martins Sign For The Gunners? by candylips(m): 12:31am On Jul 14, 2007
u must be joking
Re: Will Obafemi Martins Sign For The Gunners? by tosinadeda: 1:11am On Jul 14, 2007
I hope he does
Re: Will Obafemi Martins Sign For The Gunners? by A40(m): 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2007
Well if we cant get Eto'o i think hes the next best thing
Re: Will Obafemi Martins Sign For The Gunners? by ladebi(m): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2007
It will be a good thing to sign martins.But am not sure if he is coming to ashburton groove.
Re: Will Obafemi Martins Sign For The Gunners? by babs787(m): 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2007
I am gunner fan but I think he will surely come. The reason for saying this is that the guy gave his club some conditions which i think they make not likely approve eg increment in allowane among others and as a result of that, he may leave for gunners

The guy is interested in coming so he is looking for ways to dump his club for gunners
Re: Will Obafemi Martins Sign For The Gunners? by psalmsing: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2007
i don't marthin to go to gunners, dat team did not fit him, i preffer he sign for chelsea dan dat loser's team grin cry [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Will Obafemi Martins Sign For The Gunners? by chuckdee4(m): 9:59am On Jul 17, 2007
I don't think Oba will be at Arsenal this season, talks have dragged and besides, Arsenal usually do their deal behind closed doors
Re: Will Obafemi Martins Sign For The Gunners? by dblock(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2007
I am a Ex-Gunner and I'll be glad if Obagoal moved to Highbury, I mean Emirates. wink
Re: Will Obafemi Martins Sign For The Gunners? by Harlex(m): 5:01am On Jul 18, 2007
lets wait and see
Re: Will Obafemi Martins Sign For The Gunners? by topeorekoy(m): 8:22am On Jul 18, 2007
martins has rejected a move to the emirates. he would rather stay put in newcastle. i guess BIG SAM has influenced him to stay and sweet tongued him to stay
Re: Will Obafemi Martins Sign For The Gunners? by dblock(m): 8:32am On Jul 18, 2007
Arrghhhhhh. Martins did fine in Inter, and Arsenal isn't too different from Inter. He is adjusting to English football, and I see no reason why he shouldn't play for the gunners.

Newcastle is not a team, they could easily be in the Cocacola league
Re: Will Obafemi Martins Sign For The Gunners? by ayusman16(m): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2007
who needs that inconsistent striker anyway!! We will made do of Van P, Eduado and Adebayo to win treble!!!

(1) (Reply)

And Kaka Wins European Best Player Of 2007 / Michel Platini Slams Real Madrid's 'excessive' Pursuit Of Cristiano Ronaldo / Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.