Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,940 members, 7,873,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

Design A Flag For Odua - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Design A Flag For Odua (14625 Views)

Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid / BREAKING NEWS: South Carolina Sheriff Refuses To Lower Flag For Nelson Mandela / Lower All Flag For Ojukwu And Declare A National Holiday by Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Design A Flag For Odua by lagcity(m): 3:59am On May 05, 2011
stop this talk of Oduduwa republic. for goodness sake, things are just getting interesting and you want us to withdraw into our shells. no way.
Re: Design A Flag For Odua by seanet02: 5:35am On May 05, 2011
EzeUche_:

I remember a time when many of these Yoruba posters mock the Ndigbo about Biafra aspirations.

All I can say is LAGOS is not going anywhere. grin
Ibo man with their ojukokoro. You can cart away all Yoruba land. Olodo
Re: Design A Flag For Odua by doctorT(m): 6:30am On May 05, 2011
Yoruba Nation, is it time for all these??
Re: Design A Flag For Odua by gernded(m): 9:28am On May 05, 2011
remember to add oil as flag , ofe nmanu
Re: Design A Flag For Odua by playmode(m): 9:42am On May 05, 2011
See me see trouble,na flag we ask make dem design na argument dey throw for inside thread.All this ajo kuta ma mi sef.Why ibo too like bad belle like this.

On a serious though,Oduduwa must be prepared in event of the nation splitting.I din't know but i also have a feeling that GEJ likes the idea because he get a chance to chop ND oil money alon without abokis disturbing him grin .

Whether we split or not we cannot deny the fact that the recent election has shown that Odudwas wat progress and that they are progressive thinkers while our eastern brother prefer to sell their soul for crumbs.The odua nation needs to have an identifiable flag ,a coat of arms ,a dedicated website that will display everything about our culture and our food.I will like to vonlunter to build the website but i need a lot of information e.g the true history of odua ,the symbols of odua e.t.c If you can help me with all these information ,please send the details to ravenlag@yahoo.com so i can pass it on to my webdesigners.

Now in regards to the background of the website,i want to make look as beautiful and as modern as possible not all this yeye websites that Naija political parties built for themselves.I will like someone to right a national anthem ofr oduduwa land  grin

Here are some samples of backgrounds i will like to use for the website,obviously the american flag will be edited and replaced with the new the odua flag grin

http://www.thewebsitegurus.com/design-details/21091

http://www.thewebsitegurus.com/design-details/16754

http://www.thewebsitegurus.com/design-details/11064

Oya bad belle jump inside the lake of fire.

More flags coming up.

Musiwa,:

odua already have a 60 year flag,

That flag is scary,beside it looks like the biafran flag which is no so easy on the eyes.It is dark and gloomy.  grin

seanet02:

Ibo man with their ojukokoro. You can cart away all Yoruba land. Olodo

No mind them ,they are scared because if we divide ,they will need to apply for visa to enter odua and business permit to do business there  grin

If we do divide ,i will love to be in charge of the Odua Immigration Service,I can't wait to start deporting them back to their jungle.  grin

Re: Design A Flag For Odua by playmode(m): 9:43am On May 05, 2011
gernded:

remember to add oil as flag , ofe nmanu

Na by force to comment? Ochu run na gi tomatoes!
Re: Design A Flag For Odua by gernded(m): 9:50am On May 05, 2011
playmode:

Na by force to comment? Ochu run na gi tomatoes!

Please remember your oil soup , dont left them behind ok .

till we move back to Nnewi with our company's.
Re: Design A Flag For Odua by playmode(m): 9:54am On May 05, 2011
gernded:

Please remember your oil soup , dont left them behind ok .

till we move back to Nnewi  with our company's.

Which one be oil soup again? Till you move back ke? There is no "till" there,"Igbo must go" otherwise immediate deportation! No visa ,no stay - kapish ! No more okirika and fake electronics  grin

Go and sell your fake wares in SE,we already have alternative plans to supply our people affordable and quality products.

Companies ? Na 3 metres by 3metres shop you dey call companies? So those rat sized filthy shops for idumota ,Alaba and mile 2 na companies?  LOL you don mara,the only companies SE people get for Yorubaland na ekene dili chukwu and nollywood! Ekene dili chukwu buses na death traps and nollywood is crap with crappy actors.
Re: Design A Flag For Odua by T9ksy(m): 10:12am On May 05, 2011
Posted by: playmode

If When we do divide ,i will love to be in charge of the Odua Immigration Service,I can't wait to start deporting them back to their jungle.

You ke? Hell no, that post is reserved for me.
I will deport every single one of them back to their " Land of the rising sun", with gusto! grin
Re: Design A Flag For Odua by Desola(f): 10:28am On May 05, 2011
Hahahaha,

You people are bad o. First, Ghana must go but now, its Ibo must go. I would be designing their equivalent 'Ghana must go' bag. It would be in the colour of their union jack. grin grin
Re: Design A Flag For Odua by abopal: 10:42am On May 05, 2011
9ja forever!

Re: Design A Flag For Odua by abopal: 10:45am On May 05, 2011
i stick to the original, not photocopy!

Re: Design A Flag For Odua by playmode(m): 10:48am On May 05, 2011
T9ksy:

Posted by: playmode

You ke? Hell no, that post is reserved for me.
I will deport every single one of them back to their " Land of the rising sun", with gusto! grin

^Ok sir , i will step down for you,you can take over Odua Immgration Service,i believe you will do a wonderful job to rid yorubaland of this Ajokuta ma momis grin
Desola:

Hahahaha,

You people are bad o. First, Ghana must go but now, its Ibo must go. I would be designing their equivalent 'Ghana must go' bag. It would be in the colour of their union jack. grin grin

Yes o ,my sister. Dey must waka ! grin
Re: Design A Flag For Odua by playmode(m): 10:49am On May 05, 2011
abopal:

9ja forever!

9ja ko, benue ni ! grin
Re: Design A Flag For Odua by playmode(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2011
Another flag ! cool

Re: Design A Flag For Odua by emekagh(m): 12:53pm On May 05, 2011
No one is going any where.
[size=24pt]ONE NIGERIA!!![/size]
Re: Design A Flag For Odua by playmode(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2011
emeka_gh:

No one is going any where.
[size=24pt]ONE NIGERIA!!![/size]

Na today? he don tey?Come hold our leg na! grin
Re: Design A Flag For Odua by emekagh(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2011
playmode:

Na today? he don tey?Come hold our leg na! grin

Lol. I don't need to do that. I rather buy your house and send you packing. lol
Re: Design A Flag For Odua by chino11(m): 1:21pm On May 05, 2011
Nigeria will be a better place without Yorubas. They have produced the worst people Nigeria as a nation has seen.
Re: Design A Flag For Odua by abopal: 1:25pm On May 05, 2011
[size=24pt]IF YOU HATE NIGERIA,
THEN GO KISS TRANSFORMER![/size]

Re: Design A Flag For Odua by playmode(m): 1:32pm On May 05, 2011
abopal:

[size=24pt]IF YOU HATE NIGERIA,
THEN GO KISS TRANSFORMER![/size]

What are you doing here,i thought you were designing high rise buildings grin ,kiss transformer ko ,kiss toto ni!

Seems you are new on NL,you no dey fear?  grin

Abeg commot that picture,dat girl wowo die!  grin
Re: Design A Flag For Odua by playmode(m): 1:48pm On May 05, 2011
chino11:

Nigeria will be a better place without Yorubas. They have produced the worst people Nigeria as a nation has seen.

Last time i checked ,it is IGBOS who are being arrested ,executed and deported in every part of the world.IGBOS produce the worst criminals nown to man.You should to SA and see how your brothers are the most wanted foreign criminals in the country.

8 of 10 IGBOS overseas are either drug dealers ,pimps,armed robbers Kidnappers or 419 boys.FACT!

Let me show you IGBO legacy in South Africa,enjoy;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syhT3nTWFdI

They go by names like ,prince ,chief, igwe e.tc and they commit they most heinous crimes you can imagine.They are mostly uneducated,daft and very filthy.

Unfortunately Igbos make up 70% of the Nigerians in SA and because we have a bad rep here.Thank GOD nowadays even the SA cops know that IGBOS are the trouble makers so they don't bother Yorubas like they used to.
Re: Design A Flag For Odua by enyojo(f): 1:50pm On May 05, 2011
playmode:

What are you doing here,i thought you were designing high rise buildings grin ,kiss transformer ko ,kiss toto ni!

Seems you are new on NL,you no dey fear?  grin

Abeg commot that picture,dat girl wowo die!  grin

If Nigeria seperate, the prospects of designing high-rise in the nearest future is diminished.
Remember what happened the last time a more powerful tribe (igbos) tried to cut out.
So u see, those who campaign for seperation from far away Johanesburg or US should take time!! This is a Federal warning
Re: Design A Flag For Odua by Eziachi: 1:55pm On May 05, 2011
Katsumoto:

No one discussed how the new nation(s) will be achieved; so what is the point of stating that it can only be achieved through war. In any case, the SW is not silly enough to engage in war against ALL the other regions. Nigeria is not do-or-die; if a majority of people in a majority of regions want disintegration, your unnecessary and totally uncalled-for chest beating will not sway anyone. If my history is right, the 'WARRIORS' from the North got thier asses handed to them at Osogbo in 1840. It might have been a long time ago but that is still the most relevant score.
Is it really you saying all these or someone hijacked your NL ID? I cannot believe you of all people. What happened? The mere mention of Biafra as a sovereign state normally send you into the orbit and here you are making some Biafran sentiment of your own for your own people and even makig some sense too.
I asked again, what happened?
It goes to show how unpredictable we humans can be and following any human blindlly is a recipe for disaster.
We the Biafrans told you so that one day, the stone rejected by the builder will become the chief corner stone.  
First, Ijaw people now calling Igbos their brothers and giving themselves Igbo names in the middle of the afternoon. What else next?

1 Like

Re: Design A Flag For Odua by Eziachi: 2:02pm On May 05, 2011
EzeUche_:

I remember a time when many of these Yoruba posters mock the Ndigbo about Biafra aspirations.

All I can say is LAGOS is not going anywhere.  grin
I am surprised as you if not speechless. All the abuse I had got over the years on NL over Biafra?
Suddenly something must have happened.
Wow!
Re: Design A Flag For Odua by chino11(m): 2:04pm On May 05, 2011
playmode:

Last time i checked ,it is IGBOS who are being arrested ,executed and deported in every part of the world.IGBOS produce the worst criminals nown to man.You should to SA and see how your brothers are the most wanted foreign criminals in the country.

8 of 10 IGBOS overseas are either drug dealers ,pimps,armed robbers Kidnappers or 419 boys.FACT!

Let me show you IGBO legacy in South Africa,enjoy;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syhT3nTWFdI

They go by names like ,prince ,chief, igwe e.tc and they commit they most heinous crimes you can imagine.They are mostly uneducated,daft and very filthy.

Unfortunately Igbos make up 70% of the Nigerians in SA and because we have a bad rep here.Thank GOD nowadays even the SA cops know that IGBOS are the trouble makers so they don't bother Yorubas like they used to.

Who is this maggot? Shut up, didn't u see the way OBJ is sleeping with her daughter in-law. The worst of it now is that he is sleeping with her daughter. What could be more sacrilegious than that. The worst people on planet earth today are the Yorubas SOUTHWEST (NIGERIA). The greater criminals are Yorubas and their jazz. The likes of tinubu, bode george, fani kayode, obj, fashola and so many Yoruba people too numerous to mention are all arm-robbers from SW. Crime in SA are all committted by Yorubas. Their girls are all into prostitution all over Nigeria even here in the east and ph. Useless people their is nothing Yorubas touch that works. See their home, its all about killings and jazz and rituals. Nollywood belongs to us and we will never ever allow you guys to come into it. Yorubas wey poo inside bedroom. Dirty people. Maybe na plate you dey wash for there. Yoruba
Re: Design A Flag For Odua by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 05, 2011
chino11:

Who is this maggot? Shut up, didn't u see the way OBJ is sleeping with her daughter in-law. The worst of it now is that he is sleeping with her daughter. What could be more sacrilegious than that.[s] The worst people on planet earth today are the Yorubas SOUTHWEST (NIGERIA).[/s] The greater criminals are Yorubas and their jazz. The likes of tinubu, bode george, fani kayode, obj, fashola and so many Yoruba people too numerous to mention are all arm-robbers from SW. Crime in SA are all committted by Yorubas. Their girls are all into prostitution all over Nigeria even here in the east and ph. Useless people their is nothing Yorubas touch that works. See their home, its all about killings and jazz and rituals. Nollywood belongs to us and we will never ever allow you guys to come into it. Yorubas wey poo inside bedroom. Dirty people. Maybe na plate you dey wash for there. Yoruba

Is either you are ibo or almajiri ? If you are almajiri, I can blame it on your poor upbringing but if you are ibo,I blame it on the gene of your ancestors.Fcking iddiot.
Re: Design A Flag For Odua by chino11(m): 2:11pm On May 05, 2011
chino11:

Who is this maggot? Shut up, didn't u see the way OBJ is sleeping with her daughter in-law. The worst of it now is that he is sleeping with her daughter. What could be more sacrilegious than that. The worst people on planet earth today are the Yorubas SOUTHWEST (NIGERIA). The greater criminals are Yorubas and their jazz. The likes of tinubu, bode george, fani kayode, obj, fashola and so many Yoruba people too numerous to mention are all arm-robbers from SW. Crime in SA are all committted by Yorubas. Their girls are all into prostitution all over Nigeria even here in the east and ph. Useless people their is nothing Yorubas touch that works. See their home, its all about killings and jazz and rituals. Nollywood belongs to us and we will never ever allow you guys to come into it. Yorubas wey poo inside bedroom. Dirty people. Maybe na plate you dey wash for there. Yoruba

Anu ofia. Even GEJ knew about you guys, when he rightly called guys RASCALS. Imagine the ordinary almajiri killed your brothers in the north. 70% of corpers killed in the north were all Yorubas(RIP) and you in SA washing plate in the restaurant. Caveman no wonder you left the rural states of the SW. Poverty riden Yorubas.
Re: Design A Flag For Odua by chino11(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2011
Anu ofia. Even GEJ knew about you guys, when he rightly called guys RASCALS. Imagine the ordinary almajiri killed your brothers in the north. 70% of corpers killed in the north were all Yorubas(RIP) and you in SA washing plate in the restaurant. Caveman no wonder you left the rural states of the SW. Poverty riden Yorubas.
Re: Design A Flag For Odua by Eziachi: 2:18pm On May 05, 2011
Desola:

Hahahaha,

Before you start designing your bag, just remember what happened years later, who is deporting who now? Ghana or Nigeria? Always allow the past to guide your present as no condition is permanent.
If anyone tells some hawkish Ijaw like ED Clarke that did all sorts against Ndigbo during and after the war that IGBOS will be the key instrument of making their son a president of Nigeria, would they have believed it?
I will advise you to call you newly design bag: "No One Knows Tommorow Bag".

1 Like

Re: Design A Flag For Odua by EzeUche2(m): 2:20pm On May 05, 2011
Eziachi:

Before you start designing your bag, just remember what happened years later, who is deporting who now? Ghana or Nigeria? Always allow the past to guide your present as no condition is permanent.
If anyone tells some hawkish Ijaw like ED Clarke that did all sorts against Ndigbo during and after the war that IGBOS will be the key instrument of making their son a president of Nigeria, would they have believed it?
I will advise you to call you newly design bag: "No One Knows Tommorow Bag".

A true wise Igbo sage. cool
Re: Design A Flag For Odua by abopal: 2:20pm On May 05, 2011
playmode:

Seems you are new on NL,you no dey fear?  grin

Abeg commot that picture,dat girl wowo die!  grin

I GUESS WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN RSA IS MALE PROSTITUTION.
that is if you are really there.
I can't imagine such devilish words proceeding from the same mind that rolled out many Prefab Container buildings the other day.  Gosh!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG / No New Roads For Nigeria Until Existing Projects Are Completed – Fashola / Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.