Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,358 members, 7,967,943 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:13 PM

Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him (135808 Views)

Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by ellizy(m): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
SportsHD:
Looks like blood sacrifice
Sacrifice are meant to please the gods

2 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by CzarChris(m): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
SportsHD:
Now this is the nairaland I knew years ago, everybody was savage as fucck. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

But finally this freaking looks like a blood sacrifice. grin grin cheesy
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by billyG(m): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
Which kind real man dey eat fufu wey dem pour soup on-top like sacrifice to an Ashanti god.

2 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by PAWG(m): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
It took me almost 30 seconds to figure out what the picture was. I had to even flip my phone, damn!!

2 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by mrkings84(m): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Now you can now understand that Nigeria is not giant of Africa for nothing!..

We are dam rich in culture, food, natural resources, our babes are the finest in Africa.

What we lack is good leaders and God is doing something about that after Bubu is oust.

5 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
KosiGee:
This is so unappealing, unappetising and distasteful piece of concoction.

Who dumps fufu inside a bowl of tomato/palm oil sauce with boiled egg and three pieces of suspicious goat meat?

Gross and very untidy.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Una no go kill me for nairalander with comments abegg..
Op.. this one na Sacrifice wey Dem dey keep for Ring Road in Benin city, Nigeria..
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by anyicash(m): 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
This is very disgusting
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by RexTramadol1: 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Chai.... Una too get bad mouth for this nairaland. gringringrin

Asin mad people everywhere
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by ceeceeuwa: 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
udede:
Obulu ogwu ole
You cracked me up!

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Blacksavage: 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
What the hell is this..... After dem go say Nigeria no sabi cook...
Soup be like waiting dem go deliver for gods.. sad
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by cactusJack(m): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
next time abeg add [graphic photos] before posting sh*t like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Bahamas95(m): 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
Disgusting!
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by dachisom(m): 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Danm! I lost my appetite dis nyt immediately as I saw this...why na op.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Kakamorufu(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
This is just a cruel and unusual punishment

2 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
Good carbs and protein
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
Preciousgirl:
After he uploads this Ghana fufu into his stomach, case is closed cheesy

No need for apologies again

Luv you husby kiss

Egg even dey inside, the thing be like wetin them take serve juju

God forbid angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Weirdgee: 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
SportsHD:
Exactly what's running through my mind
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Drella(m): 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss

How was he able to eat a sacrifice for the gods?
If I were your husband,I will know you want to kill me with this poo just cos I'm annoyed with you at that moment.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by All4good: 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss

Fufu with stew.
And na for floor you dey serve the man.
Trust me your husband has not tried some alternatives out there. He won't come back home from that day.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Judolisco(m): 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ghana favourite dish in d mud

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by olabukola: 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss
What is the two kidney shaped thing in white?
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by tunary(m): 11:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
SportsHD:
LMAO una too get bad mouth for nairaland
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by tunary(m): 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
cactusJack:
next time abeg add [graphic photos] before posting sh*t like this
Lol
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Dpundict: 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
It is becoming true gradually that some people eat flesh and drink blood too because that is all I can see from the picture. I suspect that meat and red.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Icon79(m): 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
Smart woman! You’ll have a happy home�

O pari

Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by richeeyo(m): 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
Testate:
Where can one get this food in naija? I ate it when i went to Ghana and i liked it.
If you in Lagos bro
Na Agege oo
Just like home
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by tunary(m): 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss
Honestly this food can make one loss appetite, the view of the whole thing looks very unattractive.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by LegalWolf: 12:06am On Jun 20, 2021
SportsHD:

You’re wicked oo..Choi!!
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Cr8or(m): 12:10am On Jun 20, 2021
Sọ'ra f'obirin o. Olorun a wa pelu e grin
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Quenmoly: 12:16am On Jun 20, 2021
Nowadays gods the select food lol if u give this one to the current gods na slap u go collect...lol
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Sailorsoldier1: 12:25am On Jun 20, 2021
PrimeWatermark:
Oh! You meant to say your spirit husband right?
hahahhaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Was A Husband: My Experience / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.