Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,037 members, 7,949,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

Man Brought Out Of His Cell To Cut His Birthday Cake (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brought Out Of His Cell To Cut His Birthday Cake (Video) (597 Views)

Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol / "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / Brazilian Prisoner Dug 230ft Long Tunnel Under His Cell's Toilet, Died Escaping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Brought Out Of His Cell To Cut His Birthday Cake (Video) by Newsmic: 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Man Brought Out Of His Cell To Cut His Birthday Cake (Video) by meobizy(f): 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
So many unanswered questions. He’s likely a cartel soldier. Is the meal his last? Is he unhappy or refusing to break a tough guy persona? Did he snitch on someone and get a birthday as a reward? I need more context. One thing is for sure, those guards are bullies.

(1) (Reply)

YAHOO BOYS AWARD NIGHT: EFCC Burst Yahoo Boys Award Night In Ogun State (PHOTO) / Tiwa Savage Is In Love With Portable The Zazu Zeh Crooner, They Both Hug Each Ot / I Blame You And I (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.