Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,208 members, 7,963,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:27 AM

Interesting:if You Admire Osama Read This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interesting:if You Admire Osama Read This. (582 Views)

Nigeria In Focus: Interesting, if never saw! / Three Yorubas I Admire Most Because They See Beyond Their Noses / Interesting If You Ask Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interesting:if You Admire Osama Read This. by Thatdave(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2011
I understand your feelings about Osama bin Laden's death. But tell me one good thing OSAMA has done to the improvement and progress of the world and i will join your cause.

Tell me one person who has joined Osama's cause that is not doomed to die. (for those that are still alive)
His message has motivated many just like you now, and they ended up traveling to iraq, joining the islamic extremist movement , belting a bomb on there bellies , crossed over to palastine and blew themselves!

These are [i]intelligent and smart [/i]young men and women who could have been future leaders.

now during fatah and hamas conflict
many of such blew themselves up and ended up without knowing that today the leaders of the new order will settle that conflict and become peacefull again. Too late , they have gone up in smokes!

Now you are motivated i probably know the next thing. You are seeking an opportunity to blow yourself up. Well, Good for you.Good people will never finish.

OSAMA's LAST MOMENTS

Osama's problem was that the US army aided Rusia to invade his country. He then decided to attack innocent American civilians in far away new york. Is his the only country that was invaded.

We too were invade, over come and colonised. we lost able bodied men. But we forgave and kept on leaving for the sake of peace.

Now his country was invaded for political reasons (oil maybe) but to raise an army he started calling on ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS to fight for allah against infidels.

Now wetin concern Allah concern oil?

After some years of hidding he realised he had fought the wrong battle. So he quit fighting with his fellow men on the front lines, withdrew deep into Pakistan where he built a mansion and called his wife and son together to live a happy married life as one family.

He too has come to admire peace of mind and probably wondered why he used planes against the twin towers instead of forgiveness to the Americans.

He probably wondered what type of devil had used him some years back to kill non millitary men.
He must have regretted why he wasn't satisfied with the real wars he fought against the Russians when he was younger.
As he matured , he realised that maybe he would have been a better man if he was Muslim cleric , owned a World TV broad casting station like CNN , BBC, ALjazeera were he would teach people about the Peace of Islam, how to forgive your enemies, how to educate your people as a muslim leader, how to give women the right to freedom in every society. How not to cut offender's hands and cover women from head to toe.

He must have wondered how stupid able bodied young men were to believe his bedeviled version of ISLAM to kill themselves while they where at their youthful age, So he called close his son, and wife and brought them to the mansion he had built in Pakistan to live a peaceful life. So that the young man wont hear some embittered teachings of some JIHAD fanatic that called on war against "infidels" . So that that young man will not go and kill himself trying to bomb a few "infidels" in a bus. Or fly an air plane into a tower to kill 3000 people.

He wanted a future for that young man.
Osama tried to reshape his life. He tried a total overhauling of his personality.
If he was a chritian he came to a point in his life where he would have become a born again, confessed his sins and asked God for forgiveness , while forgiving all those who hurt him.

He came to a life where God would have given him peace.
But nah nah. It appeared that he never really new God. The family peace he created was an artivitial one.
American satelite had been observing him since he constructed that house in 2005. Orbital cameras have been following every single move since he packed into his new house.

Artificial peace.
Before his very eyes his son(hope) was sent to hell with a US lead in his chest. His wife was turned to a cripple with 5 or 6 leads buried in her legs.

As the typical suicide bomber he was in 2001 when he blew up the twin towers. He would have blown himself and his wife into pieces before the "infidels"(American seals) came into the room.
But he was now a changed man. Allah, he realised , may not accept such bloody souls , who has brought confusion into his painstakingly created earth than peace.

He too took some led in his left eye and Chest shed some frustrated blood on the carpet.
Or maybe,
As expected , Americans cant be so stupid. They must have captured him alive, so he can provide the Al-Qaeda master list and help erase the mistake he has made. Then maybe send him to Allah for judgement after that.
If the later is the case, he has seen his obituary,burial and jubiliations before his death! (the worst that can happen to a living man)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Politics Section Top 10 / Do You Think It Is Fair The 35% Affirmative Whatever? / Cpc: Pdp’s Arrest Of Our Leadership Imminent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.