Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:15 AM

Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) (46565 Views)

Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) / Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail / 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by zang: 8:01am On Jun 17, 2021
Another Tu pac in the making

Remember how Shakur was born in a prison
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:02am On Jun 17, 2021
Pls, who are those impregnating these women in the prisons? It is becoming so common in our reformation centers. Government should probe how these women are getting pregnant in the prisons. So sad.
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by techWriter1: 8:04am On Jun 17, 2021
You are not ok 90 of those awaiting hearings are innocent
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Osaib: 8:07am On Jun 17, 2021
habsydiamond:
This people will not cease to amaze me ooo... Because she looked like someone who participated in burning the police station, u guys now put her in jail what's wrong with proper investigation in this country... When there is no human rights what can one do... Dem Don talk am say police is ur friend... that can lead to ur end.. I added the last part myself... Just name the pikin joseph.

Are you not part of the problem? The story says '' she looked like someone who participated in burning down APC office'' and your response refers to burning down police station. Nawa oo, if people can't pay attention to reading and understanding how will they pass the right information.

Well for me, if she was not in prison that baby wouldn't have been alive because she didn't know the guy poured inside shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:07am On Jun 17, 2021
techWriter1:
You are not ok 90 of those awaiting hearings are innocent

Next time,quote the writer you are referring to. Dont just write and submit.
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Naijafornow: 8:08am On Jun 17, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Thank God for her successful delivery.

Well I don't know whether to believe this or not cos Sowore hardly says the truth

The child should be name prisoner.

Emerging being a prisoner from birth.
So the child place of birth will written prison instead of hospital.

Lemme come and be going
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by dreu2fine(m): 8:11am On Jun 17, 2021
Newsmic:
Pregnant Woman Arrested During #Endsars Protest In Ondo Welcomes Baby In Prison (Photos)

A Nigerian lady identified as Kemisola Ogunniyi who was allegedly arrested in October 2020 during the EndSARS protest in Akure, Ondo state, has welcomed a baby at the Surulere prison in the state, IgbereTV reports.

Activist and publisher, Omoyele Sowore who shared her story online, claimed Kemisola was arrested by the police on October 24 on grounds that she looked like one of the protesters that burnt the APC office in the state. He said since then she had been in prison and has just welcomed her baby.

Posting photos of Kemisola with the baby, Sowore wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/803267836/posts/10161678826327837/?app=fbl
When she take get d bele
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by dreu2fine(m): 8:12am On Jun 17, 2021
When she take get d bele
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by doneback04: 8:14am On Jun 17, 2021
So now she have delivered , why can't her be free, because from what the story said she is not the actual person that commit the crime. The name of The boy should be called Joseph. Because that baby is going to a prime minister.

1 Like

Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by do4luv14(m): 8:15am On Jun 17, 2021
habsydiamond:
This people will not cease to amaze me ooo... Because she looked like someone who participated in burning the police station, u guys now put her in jail what's wrong with proper investigation in this country... When there is no human rights what can one do... Dem Don talk am say police is ur friend... that can lead to ur end.. I added the last part myself... Just name the pikin joseph.

You are looking for proper investigation? My guy you go look taya oooo,

But just try small look for " Rope in ", 2seconds, you Don back jackpot
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2021
Praxis758:
There are many innocent souls languishing in prison suffering from crimes they know nothing about.

Eternity will not be fair to most police officers for abusing their privilege on helpless citizens.
Such police officers must die in the hands of UGM amen!
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by MummyGreat: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2021
Praxis758:
There are many innocent souls languishing in prison suffering from crimes they know nothing about.

Eternity will not be fair to most police officers for abusing their privilege on helpless citizens.
well witten

1 Like

Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2021
She should be released with immediate effect and she should be given #10million as upkeep
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Simpubozz(m): 8:42am On Jun 17, 2021
Yo! "it's what it is"...
That child will become great
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Livesimple: 8:49am On Jun 17, 2021
Bola146:
I wish to give her something if I can see her account number..... Jesus!!!!

B
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Zila306: 8:49am On Jun 17, 2021
Like TU PAC.....
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2021
Wetin be that guy name for prison break. Emmmm. Ehen I remember. Michael Scofield grin grin bad guy
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by ledaman: 9:00am On Jun 17, 2021
I hope she wasn't impregnated in police custody.
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:02am On Jun 17, 2021
Osaib:

Are you not part of the problem? The story says '' she looked like someone who participated in burning down APC office'' and your response refers to burning down police station. Nawa oo, if people can't pay attention to reading and understanding how will they pass the right information.

Well for me, if she was not in prison that baby wouldn't have been alive because she didn't know the guy poured inside shocked shocked shocked.
I have mistaken apc office for police station accepted... But why not investigate to know the offender and not put an innocent person in chains.. Am not saying she's innocent but anything is possible here
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2021
adewaleomoba90:

hello maa please help me too I ll really appreciate maa and God reward you abundantly
oga pity urself.u too dey beg
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2021
Livesimple:

3153028330 first bank
shame on u
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Dzeremosteven(m): 9:11am On Jun 17, 2021
Name the child lucky dude
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by gidado14(m): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2021
Newsmic:
Pregnant Woman Arrested During #Endsars Protest In Ondo Welcomes Baby In Prison (Photos)

A Nigerian lady identified as Kemisola Ogunniyi who was allegedly arrested in October 2020 during the EndSARS protest in Akure, Ondo state, has welcomed a baby at the Surulere prison in the state, IgbereTV reports.

Activist and publisher, Omoyele Sowore who shared her story online, claimed Kemisola was arrested by the police on October 24 on grounds that she looked like one of the protesters that burnt the APC office in the state. He said since then she had been in prison and has just welcomed her baby.

Posting photos of Kemisola with the baby, Sowore wrote;

she should name the baby ENDSARS

https://www.facebook.com/803267836/posts/10161678826327837/?app=fbl
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by rita25(f): 9:17am On Jun 17, 2021
my God pregnant woman over end sars matter? na wa oh well we must still end sars someday
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by TruthinAction: 9:20am On Jun 17, 2021
Falana should please come to her aid. Nigeria security and judiciary system is wicked. This government is heartless. Meanwhile those who shot protesters at Lekki Tollgate are walking free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by ikembaado: 9:30am On Jun 17, 2021
So will she be discharged now or she and the baby will remain in prison?
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by chosenange(m): 9:41am On Jun 17, 2021
This is totally unacceptable and inhumane for keeping her in the prison as she was arrested with prignancy,,,Those that arrested her have children and wives,etc there is no respect for ladies in such delicate condition,infact those that arrested her were in their mothers womb before being born!!!.
NIGERIA WHY . Oh God // Allah -a wise and upright judge ,a Daniel should come for justice in this Nigeria,Police and Prison attendants,especially the ladies should think, their fellow lady was arrested without persecution

CAN SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING. .

Thank you

From

Magnus
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by sundaynuel(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2021
[quote author=Newsmic post=102803984]Pregnant Woman Arrested During #Endsars Protest In Ondo Welcomes Baby In Prison (Photos)

A Nigerian lady identified as Kemisola Ogunniyi who was allegedly arrested in October 2020 during the End
Is God not wonderful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glory Okolie Detained For ‘Being Girlfriend Of IPOB Member’ - IGP Orders Probe / Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.